Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,460 Members 40,196 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Music download app

Tip us?

hli456
Old
Thanks Meter 1
TTPOD:

I'm a new user, i'm not even allowed to post links.....
look for it on the android market

"https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sds.android.ttpod&feature=nav_resul t#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDNd"

A bit of a weird name, but you could download songs as well as listen to it in the same app, its definitely worth giving it a try

there may be some Chinese language problems though, i'm not sure, but defo worth trying it out
The Following User Says Thank You to hli456 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cirzec
Old
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
Default SoundHound

SoundHound is not bad.
The Following User Says Thank You to cirzec For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sam11rox11
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default Beemp3

just go to beemp3.com on the interweb and download it from there, it has almost every song
The Following User Says Thank You to sam11rox11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mac_allen
Old
Thanks Meter 3

DONATE TO ME
Google music
The Following User Says Thank You to mac_allen For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

txnolesfan93
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 74
Music download monster is good so far.allows multiple downloads at one time and has many artist. I have even tried Mexican music and its there. That type of music is hard to find on any search engine. Gonna go try a couple more that y'all mentioned.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

tsantsa
Old
Thanks Meter 1
AirPush Detector doesn't like Music Monster. I doubt it will like the other ones as well.

josephb225
Old
Thanks Meter 1
depends on what phone u have

but i usually like to find the whole album from sites and just unzip it to phone

The Following User Says Thank You to josephb225 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]