Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,489 Members 46,141 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

VictoryROM + LithiumROM + * = My theme

Tip us?

farshad525hou
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 432

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetmedic View Post
Call him a Whaaaaa mmmmmmbbbbuuullllaaaannncccceee
Ok after reading this post and looking back into some of your posted roms JW. Not one time do i see you giving thanks to the computer manufacturer that you used to make your roms or the OS you use .. , adobe, or mac, or the power company that powers your stuff..or what company or maker of the monitor or anything at all.

except the people that helped or your ideas came from when in real world you bitch about getting your credit cause you feel butt hurt. You give no thanks to any of the people that made your work possible .. MoM Dad ect ect.. your are in my opinion .. and opinions are like arse hole . everybody has one.. so maybe this will sum up what i now think or what you do is great work but this is how i can best sum it up quote from nicole kidman

I believe that as much as you take, you have to give back. It's important not to focus on yourself too much.
and this i dont know where it came from
It is easier to say your sorry then to beg for forgiveness..

Ending statement is... i like what he modded and pieced to get the result he came to.. i like it better than your stolen works. . id love to use his posted work that he did . I think the best thanks you can get is just seeing your work being used and that says a hell alot more that no person using it at all.
Thanks for the ideas who ever they came from .
And get over your yourself and thank all the people and
Awsome job to your mods and rom is ok so thanks
companies that allowed the Original maker of JW's rom
Woah. Look at the dates, its been over a month. AND PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T TAKE PART IN SOMETHING THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU! Don't take sides in something that you had no part in.
DON'T HAVE A DROPBOX? SIGN UP WITH THIS LINK AND WE BOTH GET 500MB EXTRA!: http://db.tt/UAXWgzXy

Current Devices:
HTC One running Android 4.4 KitKat/CM11 Beta builds from source!
Google Nexus 7 running AOSP 4.4 KitKat!
Backup Devices
Samsung Galaxy Nexus running CM10.2 nightlies.
Google (Asus) Nexus 7 running CM10.2 nightlies!
Motorola Atrix 2 running CM10
Previous Devices:
Samsung Infuse 4G,-HATED IT!
iPhone 3G-Sold it on Ebay!

The Following User Says Thank You to farshad525hou For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

streetmedic
Old
Thanks Meter 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmease1 View Post
Don't be in here stirring up **** that has already been let go. Read the dates on the last post before replying. It has been left alone for over a month now.

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium
True I owe both of the parties and others a apology .. In my haste and drunk stupid self I posted this without reading the end. If I had I would not have posted this. So in my most humble voice I am sorry to stir up the pot again. I am glad that both of the folks made amends and are past this. And to the community also I am sorry if I acted out of line But hey we all make mistakes and can sometimes make drunk ones.
So to both JRW 28 and 916x10

I am sorry to both and I am truly embarresed that I did not finish the thread before posting my opinions..

Sincerly sorry Streetmedic
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to streetmedic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

smgulsby
Old
Thanks Meter 67
Good show my friend, good show.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

KEB64
Old
Thanks Meter 78
Alcohol is a powerful sedative. With great power comes greater responsibility.

The End.
HTC EVO 4G LTE cm11 nightlies
Free and Open Source Software for Android

farshad525hou
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 432

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetmedic View Post
True I owe both of the parties and others a apology .. In my haste and drunk stupid self I posted this without reading the end. If I had I would not have posted this. So in my most humble voice I am sorry to stir up the pot again. I am glad that both of the folks made amends and are past this. And to the community also I am sorry if I acted out of line But hey we all make mistakes and can sometimes make drunk ones.
So to both JRW 28 and 916x10

I am sorry to both and I am truly embarresed that I did not finish the thread before posting my opinions..

Sincerly sorry Streetmedic
You are forgiven. Alcohol can make you do some crazy ****!
DON'T HAVE A DROPBOX? SIGN UP WITH THIS LINK AND WE BOTH GET 500MB EXTRA!: http://db.tt/UAXWgzXy

Current Devices:
HTC One running Android 4.4 KitKat/CM11 Beta builds from source!
Google Nexus 7 running AOSP 4.4 KitKat!
Backup Devices
Samsung Galaxy Nexus running CM10.2 nightlies.
Google (Asus) Nexus 7 running CM10.2 nightlies!
Motorola Atrix 2 running CM10
Previous Devices:
Samsung Infuse 4G,-HATED IT!
iPhone 3G-Sold it on Ebay!

mtnlion
Old
Thanks Meter 313
God I despise trolls. Someone should start burning them at the stake or something.we could do it while drinking!

Sent from something off of star trek