Raphael Official Extended Battery fit our diamond?

Search This thread

captainsensible2002

Dec 13, 2005
York
it would seem reasonable that it might - it depends on whether the fixing for the back cover is different on the Touch Pro. One could reasonably expect it to be - might have provision for difference in case caused by things like mem card slot etc.

Saying that though, that pic on the website is actually of the Diamond extended battery, so it might look nothing like that and be obviously different!

Vulpix

Mar 25, 2006
Singapore
Yes it does. I did a comparison with my battery and the diamond extended battery kit, and it's the same size.

angler

Nov 4, 2007
Hong Kong
They are the same battery E270, but need to buy alongwith the battery cover in order to fit the battery onto Touch Diamond.

captainsensible2002

Dec 13, 2005
York
The point is not about the battery fitting - thats certain as the 1340Mah battery for the Diamond is basically the standard battery in the Raphael. The question is, does the back cover fit? Easy way to answer this is if someone has access to both can see if the back covers are interchangeable (would need to be done without the battery in the phone!).

eurofan

Feb 4, 2008
I would say that the 1800MAh battery for the Pro fits the extended battery cover BP270 (sold with the 1340 MAh battery) for the Diamond. There will be no extra cover for the 1800MAh battery for the Diamond and the cover for the Pro doesn't fit the Diamond.

blacriderv

Dec 20, 2005
Casablanca
superdev.co
So you are saying that the 1800mAh battery of the HTC Diamond Pro can be putted in the HTC Diamond with the cover of BP E270 ?
If it is true, that will be so nice !

davidwong

Jun 12, 2008
So you are saying that the 1800mAh battery of the HTC Diamond Pro can be putted in the HTC Diamond with the cover of BP E270 ?
If it is true, that will be so nice !

don be happy too fast... there used to be report of 1800mAh (compatible battery) blocking the GPS antenna Signal causing no GPS signal... does the 1800mAh extended battery of Pro have the same effect for Diamond as well?

FunBoy26

Jul 13, 2008
somewhere in south germany
I think we can´t use the extended battery from the raphael.... :mad:
Because on the HTC webshop http://www.htcaccessorystore.com/de/p_htc_item.aspx?i=172018&p=tech

They sell the HTC Touch Pro Extended Battery incl Cover BP E272 (1800 mAh, Black/Blister)!!
I think its still bigger then the 1340mAh Battery because that new cover (BPE272) for the Touch Pro!!
And the guys here said that the Battery Cover from the Touch Pro don´t fit on the Diamond
==> that mean we can´t use it on the Diamond (maybe without back cover but not a slution for me :rolleyes: )

Bad........