Thread Closed

[FP1H][Rom][Cwm][Odin]Tweaked v2.2 UPDATED 06/26/12

OP dwitherell

23rd May 2012, 05:22 AM   |  #1161  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 8,928

4,041 posts
Donate to Me
Thanks for all the donations folks - I'm pleasantly surprised at the results of this, and very much appreciative. This was totally unnecessary but will definitely help out w/ some unexpected costs heading my way. I'm pretty close to getting an update ready - I just need a decent chunk of time to test some things out. It'll be a comparatively small update, but it seems worthwhile putting together.

Thanks again all - donations or not
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dwitherell For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd May 2012, 05:30 AM   |  #1162  
Thanks Meter: 71

204 posts
Thanks, Cujo, for matching the donations (mostly... ) and sounding the call to make it happen. We all know developers like dwith, and many others like him, put in alot of time to help us get the most out of our phones. So thanks again to you both... well mostly dwith... but cujo a respectable distance in 2nd
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to indyssee For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd May 2012, 01:37 PM   |  #1163  
Thanks Meter: 472

1,689 posts
More
watch now Dwith uses the funds to go out and buy an iPhone... j/k...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jco23 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd May 2012, 02:42 PM   |  #1164  
Flag Fincastle, VA
Thanks Meter: 1,905

2,717 posts
Donate to Me
More
I'm more worried that he will go buy a GNex

Droid Charge powered by Tweaked 2.0 TSM ext4 PBJ w/ Tweaked ICS
23rd May 2012, 03:03 PM   |  #1165  
Thanks Meter: 150

159 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by o0BlacknesS0o

I'm more worried that he will go buy a GNex

Droid Charge powered by Tweaked 2.0 TSM ext4 PBJ w/ Tweaked ICS

I'm probably going to do that in a month - it or the Rezound (man do I hate that battery and profile though, but it's got good radio hardware)
23rd May 2012, 03:08 PM   |  #1166  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 8,928

4,041 posts
Donate to Me
Lol - no worries folks, as fun as it would be to have a new toy to tinker with I have no plans for phone purchases any time soon. Even with the excessive generosity just shown (thanks again everyone!), it would have to be an off-contract purchase and currently I don't have the financial flexibility to justify such an expense. Y'all are stuck with me for a bit still :)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dwitherell For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd May 2012, 03:15 PM   |  #1167  
Flag San Diego,Ca.
Thanks Meter: 2,168

3,420 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwitherell

Lol - no worries folks, as fun as it would be to have a new toy to tinker with I have no plans for phone purchases any time soon. Even with the excessive generosity just shown (thanks again everyone!), it would have to be an off-contract purchase and currently I don't have the financial flexibility to justify such an expense. Y'all are stuck with me for a bit still :)

Crap then my real plan has failed ...

SENT FROM THE DOG POUND
The Following User Says Thank You to cujo6801 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd May 2012, 04:57 PM   |  #1168  
Thanks Meter: 58

364 posts
Do to the recent changes in verizon's unlimited data. I don't a have an update till March of 2013. Going by what I've read, looks I won't be upgrading my phones through verizon anymore. Just gonna have to buy used phones. No way I'm paying full retail price. Unlimited is very important for me. I've used 8gb already this month, and I'm only half way in lol

Also, thanks for everything Dwitherell! I used to use danalo's ROM when he had a charge. I couldn't find any other ROMs that could top his. When your Tweakstock 1.0 came out, I fell in love with this ROM. Update after update it just got better and better. This ROM by far is best I've used! You truly unlocked the potential of what this phone can really do. Thanks again and keep up the great work
Last edited by bvsbutthd101; 23rd May 2012 at 05:05 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to bvsbutthd101 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd May 2012, 06:51 PM   |  #1169  
Thanks Meter: 31

122 posts
More
Sorry I'm late to the party with donations...but I still sent $10 to dwitherell. My Charge has been phenomenal on his ROM.
23rd May 2012, 07:39 PM   |  #1170  
Flag San Diego,Ca.
Thanks Meter: 2,168

3,420 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpt2569

Sorry I'm late to the party with donations...but I still sent $10 to dwitherell. My Charge has been phenomenal on his ROM.

Thank you....
It was a fun ride...

SENT FROM THE DOG POUND

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread