Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,525 Members 38,533 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Hbo Go and Max Go Error

Tip us?

hazyspartan
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Hbo Go and Max Go Error

Hi everybody Just installed Kang's rom after using stock for a really long time and loving it but my Hbo go and max go apps seem to be having a issue. They start up fine and I can login and select anything but when it tries to play I get a error stating "a rollback to the system clock has been detected. Please correct the date & time in order to continue playing the content." I have checked all settings and they are good time and date are correct I have tried reflashing but no go. Anyone have any ideas?

cyberphr33k
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I have Phiremod 7.1 and am having the same issues with HBO Go, Anyone have any suggestions?

hammcastle
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Has anyone found a solution to this error. I am getting the same thing on my gtablet running beastly/clemsyn combo

DizzyDen
Old
Thanks Meter 563
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazyspartan View Post
Hi everybody Just installed Kang's rom after using stock for a really long time and loving it but my Hbo go and max go apps seem to be having a issue. They start up fine and I can login and select anything but when it tries to play I get a error stating "a rollback to the system clock has been detected. Please correct the date & time in order to continue playing the content." I have checked all settings and they are good time and date are correct I have tried reflashing but no go. Anyone have any ideas?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberphr33k View Post
I have Phiremod 7.1 and am having the same issues with HBO Go, Anyone have any suggestions?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammcastle View Post
Has anyone found a solution to this error. I am getting the same thing on my gtablet running beastly/clemsyn combo
Try running my IMEI Generator... thread is in my signature.

This issue was one of the causes of us to come up with an IMEI "workaround" in the first place.
Always remember...
YCGIYWG
(You Can't Get... If You Won't Give)
The Dizzy One

My humble contributions:
IMEI Generator
Customizing ROMs thread
To have devices added to IMEI Generator
IMEIme bug report thread

bobstro
Old
Thanks Meter 138
I am running HBO Go and Max Go on the latest Mirage release with no problems. I watched Game of Thrones two nights ago, in fact. I have not used an IMEI generator. I am running clocksync, but I'd be surprised if that's the issue.

hoetel4dawgs
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I was having this issue om my touchpad running cm9...i corrected by simply going into the date/time settings and unchecking box next to "automatic date&time" and then rechecking it and app worked without error