No registration required

[Q] A tribute/update to Decks 1.3d? Feedback requested

OP jamieg71

19th May 2012, 05:00 PM   |  #441  
Flag Memphis
Thanks Meter: 83

605 posts
More
I can only see 1st page of the deck reloaded thread and when I subscribe it says invalid topic id

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA
19th May 2012, 05:02 PM   |  #442  
Flag Weymouth
Thanks Meter: 246

1,285 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmaxx67

I can only see 1st page of the deck reloaded thread and when I subscribe it says invalid topic id

Try clearing application cache. I can see all pages and subscribed so I know it will work.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
19th May 2012, 07:23 PM   |  #443  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 51

147 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmaxx67

I got the same message when I followed the link. Instead of clicking the link and subscribing, star it from the development forum. Works fine that way.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
22nd May 2012, 12:56 AM   |  #444  
Thanks Meter: 3

14 posts
More
Posting here for now since i can't post on developers threads yet. New member to forum, never needed to post since people here are so awesome and cover most of the topics well. So went from Deck 1.3d to the new and great Deck Reloaded. Encountering some issues here, in my honest noob opinion has to do with GPS. I run a lot so I use GPS tracking apps for mileage and stuff. So far on Reloaded tried three different apps and all of them force close as soon as they are trying to link up with GPS (Cardio Trainer, Edmondo and Runkeeper). Also since i am on the subject I get random reboots while using Navigation system. Reboots come at random times but always when I am using GPS while driving (I use standard Google Map Navigation). I figure this thread is almost abandoned so as soon as I get my 10 post i will repost on dev. thread for now hoping maybe Rope will notice this and yell at me for being a noob and not knowing how to fix it.
You guys are awesome for creating such a wonderful Rom thank you.
22nd May 2012, 01:09 AM   |  #445  
Account currently disabled
Flag Floor Me
Thanks Meter: 2,304

3,266 posts
More
You noob how dare you! LOL. yeah we are completely aware of the map and other issues and know how to correct them. We should have a great update out tomorrow that will fix, tie up and complete a lot of things. Hang in there.

ropodope

Change, nothin' stays the same. Unchained, and ya hit the ground runnin'.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ropodope For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd May 2012, 05:56 AM   |  #446  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 7

39 posts
More
I'm in the same boat as _Svarog_, with the 10 post limit right now. My problem may not be rom related but I just flashed the gb-20110828-gapps cause I couldnt take the inverted/dark market app, it just seemed to dark for my eyes to handle, I did wipe cache and dalvik, and now when I reboot it just goes on a loop, Is there another way to not have the inverted/dark market?
23rd May 2012, 09:48 AM   |  #447  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7,539

3,005 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Svarog_

Posting here for now since i can't post on developers threads yet. New member to forum, never needed to post since people here are so awesome and cover most of the topics well. So went from Deck 1.3d to the new and great Deck Reloaded. Encountering some issues here, in my honest noob opinion has to do with GPS. I run a lot so I use GPS tracking apps for mileage and stuff. So far on Reloaded tried three different apps and all of them force close as soon as they are trying to link up with GPS (Cardio Trainer, Edmondo and Runkeeper). Also since i am on the subject I get random reboots while using Navigation system. Reboots come at random times but always when I am using GPS while driving (I use standard Google Map Navigation). I figure this thread is almost abandoned so as soon as I get my 10 post i will repost on dev. thread for now hoping maybe Rope will notice this and yell at me for being a noob and not knowing how to fix it.
You guys are awesome for creating such a wonderful Rom thank you.

I missed a jar file related to google maps that a lot of third party apps rely on. Working on an update that will
fix this as well as several other issues. Thanks for the great review, and look forward to seeing you in dev.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellobobbu

I'm in the same boat as _Svarog_, with the 10 post limit right now. My problem may not be rom related but I just flashed the gb-20110828-gapps cause I couldnt take the inverted/dark market app, it just seemed to dark for my eyes to handle, I did wipe cache and dalvik, and now when I reboot it just goes on a loop, Is there another way to not have the inverted/dark market?

Here is what you do. Either on the phone with a root file explorer, or the PC, extract the gapps zip. Take the market from the zip and navigate to system/apps. Erase the vending app in system apps, paste the market from the gapps in to system. Set permissions so they match the other system apps. Reboot phone to recovery. Wipe cache wipe dalvik. Reboot.
Should be good to go. Hope that helps!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
27th October 2014, 01:48 AM   |  #448  
Flag atlanta, ga
Thanks Meter: 251

610 posts
More
My vote is, yes, make the Rom.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atljatl For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th October 2014, 06:55 PM   |  #449  
peoria, az
Thanks Meter: 794

1,560 posts
More
Your vote has been negated by jayshocka
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jayshocka For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th October 2014, 11:18 PM   |  #450  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7,539

3,005 posts
More
Holy mother of thread resurrections!!
Whatever happened to this thing anyways?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jamieg71 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
not renobbed
Previous Thread Next Thread