5,600,053 Members 43,838 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] A tribute/update to Decks 1.3d? Feedback requested

Tip us?
 
Dmaxx67
Old
#441  
Dmaxx67's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 81
Posts: 579
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Memphis
I can only see 1st page of the deck reloaded thread and when I subscribe it says invalid topic id

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA
 
jpisini
Old
#442  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 200
Posts: 1,011
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Weymouth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmaxx67 View Post
I can only see 1st page of the deck reloaded thread and when I subscribe it says invalid topic id

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA
Try clearing application cache. I can see all pages and subscribed so I know it will work.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
 
anthony_s
Old
#443  
anthony_s's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 51
Posts: 146
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmaxx67 View Post
I can only see 1st page of the deck reloaded thread and when I subscribe it says invalid topic id

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA
I got the same message when I followed the link. Instead of clicking the link and subscribing, star it from the development forum. Works fine that way.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
Where's the trackball on this thing?

ROM: CM7 Nightly 5-20-2012
Firerat v1.5.8 Custom MTD Partition: mtd 160 75
Recovery: RA-supersonic-v4.2-smelkusMOD (PC36IMG)
Baseband: 2.15.00.12.19 | PRI: 2.33_003 | PRL: 60690
unrevoked forever S-OFF
 
_Svarog_
Old
#444  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 14
Join Date: May 2012
Posting here for now since i can't post on developers threads yet. New member to forum, never needed to post since people here are so awesome and cover most of the topics well. So went from Deck 1.3d to the new and great Deck Reloaded. Encountering some issues here, in my honest noob opinion has to do with GPS. I run a lot so I use GPS tracking apps for mileage and stuff. So far on Reloaded tried three different apps and all of them force close as soon as they are trying to link up with GPS (Cardio Trainer, Edmondo and Runkeeper). Also since i am on the subject I get random reboots while using Navigation system. Reboots come at random times but always when I am using GPS while driving (I use standard Google Map Navigation). I figure this thread is almost abandoned so as soon as I get my 10 post i will repost on dev. thread for now hoping maybe Rope will notice this and yell at me for being a noob and not knowing how to fix it.
You guys are awesome for creating such a wonderful Rom thank you.
 
ropodope
Old
#445  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 2303
Posts: 3,266
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Floor Me
You noob how dare you! LOL. yeah we are completely aware of the map and other issues and know how to correct them. We should have a great update out tomorrow that will fix, tie up and complete a lot of things. Hang in there.

ropodope

Change, nothin' stays the same. Unchained, and ya hit the ground runnin'.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ropodope For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jellobobbu
Old
#446  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 38
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New York
I'm in the same boat as _Svarog_, with the 10 post limit right now. My problem may not be rom related but I just flashed the gb-20110828-gapps cause I couldnt take the inverted/dark market app, it just seemed to dark for my eyes to handle, I did wipe cache and dalvik, and now when I reboot it just goes on a loop, Is there another way to not have the inverted/dark market?
 
jamieg71
Old
#447  
jamieg71's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7429
Posts: 2,953
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Svarog_ View Post
Posting here for now since i can't post on developers threads yet. New member to forum, never needed to post since people here are so awesome and cover most of the topics well. So went from Deck 1.3d to the new and great Deck Reloaded. Encountering some issues here, in my honest noob opinion has to do with GPS. I run a lot so I use GPS tracking apps for mileage and stuff. So far on Reloaded tried three different apps and all of them force close as soon as they are trying to link up with GPS (Cardio Trainer, Edmondo and Runkeeper). Also since i am on the subject I get random reboots while using Navigation system. Reboots come at random times but always when I am using GPS while driving (I use standard Google Map Navigation). I figure this thread is almost abandoned so as soon as I get my 10 post i will repost on dev. thread for now hoping maybe Rope will notice this and yell at me for being a noob and not knowing how to fix it.
You guys are awesome for creating such a wonderful Rom thank you.
I missed a jar file related to google maps that a lot of third party apps rely on. Working on an update that will
fix this as well as several other issues. Thanks for the great review, and look forward to seeing you in dev.




Quote:
Originally Posted by jellobobbu View Post
I'm in the same boat as _Svarog_, with the 10 post limit right now. My problem may not be rom related but I just flashed the gb-20110828-gapps cause I couldnt take the inverted/dark market app, it just seemed to dark for my eyes to handle, I did wipe cache and dalvik, and now when I reboot it just goes on a loop, Is there another way to not have the inverted/dark market?
Here is what you do. Either on the phone with a root file explorer, or the PC, extract the gapps zip. Take the market from the zip and navigate to system/apps. Erase the vending app in system apps, paste the market from the gapps in to system. Set permissions so they match the other system apps. Reboot phone to recovery. Wipe cache wipe dalvik. Reboot.
Should be good to go. Hope that helps!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Tags
not renobbed
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes