Ask a question

No registration required

Help with s-on and h-boot 1.27.0000

OP zooster

28th April 2012, 06:30 PM   |  #61  
Thanks Meter: 25

77 posts
More
Had the same problem on XE...try the Tacoroot method...it works perfectly and you can Root your device...It worked for me...I'm enjoying CoinDroid Sense 4 Amazing ROM on mine...
Any doubts on tacoroot method, pm me...

Hit thanks if I helped You...
29th April 2012, 05:30 PM   |  #62  
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bharath9590

Had the same problem on XE...try the Tacoroot method...it works perfectly and you can Root your device...It worked for me...I'm enjoying CoinDroid Sense 4 Amazing ROM on mine...
Any doubts on tacoroot method, pm me...

Hit thanks if I helped You...

I have Sensation with S-ON and HBOOT 1.27.0000
First problem I have met, that HTCDev does not work on my device (and on others with latest stock rom), can't flash in fastboot (i.e. recovery) therefore I can't root and can't S-OFF.

Jonouputbear and Tacoroot did not work.

Any real solution?
29th April 2012, 07:38 PM   |  #63  
Flag Shannon, Ms.
Thanks Meter: 1,897

3,708 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by freec1

I have Sensation with S-ON and HBOOT 1.27.0000
First problem I have met, that HTCDev does not work on my device (and on others with latest stock rom), can't flash in fastboot (i.e. recovery) therefore I can't root and can't S-OFF.

Jonouputbear and Tacoroot did not work.

Any real solution?

You just need to keep trying cause many others have posted that they had trouble getting the HTC Dev unlock to work, but they did eventually get it to work. The HTC Dev unlock does work with the 1.27.000 Hboot version. If it did not the Juopunubear S-off would not hsve even been developed.
6th May 2012, 03:39 PM   |  #64  

16 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Macgnolia

You just need to keep trying cause many others have posted that they had trouble getting the HTC Dev unlock to work, but they did eventually get it to work. The HTC Dev unlock does work with the 1.27.000 Hboot version. If it did not the Juopunubear S-off would not hsve even been developed.

I tried 10 times, still no success. HTC Dev does not work with all devices 1.27.000
I have read lot of replies about complaining that. I'm constantly searching for real solution.

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

I found this in Android Development section, maybe helps someone to root HBOOT 1.27.0000 device:

[Guide] Root Official ICS ROM HBoot 1.27.000 Easely without S-Off
6th May 2012, 04:03 PM   |  #65  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Portsmouth
Thanks Meter: 1,770

7,976 posts
More
Dev unlock definitely does work with 1.27
6th May 2012, 04:57 PM   |  #66  

16 posts
I don't understand! Some people say "definitely works with 1.27", but we can not make it work with latest stock rom 3.32, HBOOT 1.27.0000, S-ON. We got this rom with a replaced motherboard. I'm not a noob with android, I started with Samsung Galaxy (i7500).

In previously mention section guys wrote that it worked for them.
I tried this method, but failed at first step again: HTC DEV onlock bootloader does not work!

C:\TEMP\a\HTC S\OneX root\One_X_All-In-One_Kit_v1.0\data>fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlock_code.bin
< waiting for device >
sending 'unlocktoken' (0 KB)... OKAY [ 0.151s]
writing 'unlocktoken'... FAILED (remote: unlock token check failed)
finished. total time: 0.157s

I was told just keep trying, but no luck.

Anyway tried to flash recovery:

C:\TEMP\a\HTC S\OneX root\One_X_All-In-One_Kit_v1.0\data>fastboot flash recovery Recoveries/CWM5827.img
sending 'recovery' (4876 KB)... OKAY [ 1.195s]
writing 'recovery'... INFOsignature checking...
FAILED (remote: signature verify fail)
finished. total time: 1.826s

Will Revolutionary support HBOOT versions over 1.18.0000 ?
14th May 2012, 08:23 PM   |  #67  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 23

270 posts
More
[QUOTE

[/COLOR]I found this in Android Development section, maybe helps someone to root HBOOT 1.27.0000 device:

[Guide] Root Official ICS ROM HBoot 1.27.000 Easely without S-Off[/QUOTE]

Has anyone tried this?

I had to send my phone off as it got smashed. I now have a new one and trying to look into getting it all rooted etc again

HBOOT 1.27
23rd May 2012, 10:34 AM   |  #68  

16 posts
Try this: [GUIDE] Juopunutbear S-OFF WITHOUT VOIDING WARRANTY (1.2x HBOOT VERSIONS)
I was waiting for this tool since I got my Sensation back with new motherboard and Locked HBOOT 1.27.0000.

Take care about the wire needed to do the wire trick and about timings! And keep trying if does not work for first time!

Good luck!

And thanks again for ganeshp and for his mates who made it possible!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread