BBQLog - A New Changelog for CM Nightlies

Search This thread

peterperfect

Jun 15, 2011
Rio de Janeiro
People,

If you don't know yet, TeamBBQ is the people behind a numerous Android initiatives that now brings one more hot stuff for you:

A fresh brand new hot and awesome CM changelog with improved features and way more acurrate then the changelog you are used too since we fetch changes straight from GIT not from Gerrit. It really shows all the changes.

We kindly present to you, BBQLog:

http://changelog.bbqdroid.org

BBQLog Android app coming soon.

xplodwild, nebkat, chadouming and others worked hard on this one. You gonna luv it!

Important: TeamBBQ and it's products are nowhere affiliated with CyanogenMod.

*****[UPDATE 16/06/2012]*****

Well people, TeamBBQ has been silently working for a while since we released BBQLog. We are far away from been sleeping. We are doing our best to bring you the best tools around and thats why you gonna hear a lot about us from now on. So it comes the time we brake the silence a bit and thank you all.

We proud to announce that on June 15th BBQlog has reached 1 million page views. Thats a very important milestone for us. It points out that we are reaching our goals. We are managing to bring you the best xperience and you are feeding us back by using our tool. And you are using it a lot. If my memory doesnt fails we started on may 22th so its a lot achieved on a short time. Thank you all very much. I speak for the whole BBQ team. Xplodwild, Nebkat, Chadouming, Datagutt and all other contributors. We all happy for how this whole thing is going, for the community feedback and for what we will bring to you on sometime ahead.

To thanks to all the users that have been supporting us we are doing something special today. TeamBBQ is proud to bring you today the BBQLog Android App. Enjoy you all. Its a very initial release with basic functionality so expect updates with new features very soon. Thanks again.

TeamBBQ

BBQLog App - https://play.google.com/store/apps/...?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsIm9yZy5iYnFkcm9pZC5sb2ciXQ..

*****[UPDATE 14/09/2012]*****

Ohai everybody!

During last night BBQLog has gone through a massive internal update. Team has done serious improvements in our interfaces with github and we are very proud of the results. In fact, where we used to take 15 minutes to fetch and know if there was changes on all the 1100 repos for cyanogenmod project, we managed to achieve an amazing drop down to just 2 minutes. This was a legendary non precedent work by TeamBBQ awesome devs.

Also, we are more precise than never on filtering the repos by device and project. This means that now is very unlikely to find out a change list for your device that is not supposed to be there. Translations are filtered too, so no more of them flooding the list. You can have them back if you want on the very bottom of the page. Finally there was a gazillion minor optimizations and code cleaning.

We really hope you enjoy this new era and i want to warn you all to stay tunned cause this is just a preparation for even bigger steps by TeamBBQ. There is more to come cause we are here to stay.

As usual, feel free to report bugs and comment.

Cheers,

TeamBBQ.

Stay in touch for other TeamBBQ releases.

- OpenDesign (http://opendesign.bbqdroid.org)
- BBQLog (http://changelog.bbqdroid.org/)
- BBQDroid (coming soon)

Last edited:

plazzTT

Nov 3, 2009
Looks great.

Seems like changing the CM Version always reverts back to CM9 after clicking on another link. Maybe thats intended.

Reactions: peterperfect

runedrune

Nov 6, 2010
Lahore
Shouldn't changes made to CyanogenMod/android_kernel_samsung_smdk4210 also show up in the Galaxy S 2 changelog?

T

tsagi

I hope it will be better than the old stuff because yahoo api kept crashing all day long

XlAfbk

Aug 11, 2010
android_device_samsung_aries-common is missing for galaxy s devices in devices.xml (not sure what exactly are the devices it's used for, galaxysmtd and galaxysbmtd are definitly there)

XpLoDWilD

Senior Recognized Developer
Nov 19, 2009
France
www.xplod.fr
Reactions: zzandrewst

Nebucatnetzer

Feb 4, 2011
Is there a way to show multiple days at once? I kind of liked to see the changes from previous days to compare them with the current ones.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

Reactions: iXNyNe and cdmackay

cdmackay

Aug 11, 2009
Cambridge, UK
Great job, thanks very much for this.

Request, please: would you consider indicating the timezone when times are printed, e.g. MERGED, Built, etc?

thanks much indeed.

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Should CyanogenMod/android_dalvik project also be included?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    People,

If you don't know yet, TeamBBQ is the people behind a numerous Android initiatives that now brings one more hot stuff for you:

A fresh brand new hot and awesome CM changelog with improved features and way more acurrate then the changelog you are used too since we fetch changes straight from GIT not from Gerrit. It really shows all the changes.

We kindly present to you, BBQLog:

http://changelog.bbqdroid.org

BBQLog Android app coming soon.

xplodwild, nebkat, chadouming and others worked hard on this one. You gonna luv it!

Important: TeamBBQ and it's products are nowhere affiliated with CyanogenMod.

*****[UPDATE 16/06/2012]*****

Well people, TeamBBQ has been silently working for a while since we released BBQLog. We are far away from been sleeping. We are doing our best to bring you the best tools around and thats why you gonna hear a lot about us from now on. So it comes the time we brake the silence a bit and thank you all.

We proud to announce that on June 15th BBQlog has reached 1 million page views. Thats a very important milestone for us. It points out that we are reaching our goals. We are managing to bring you the best xperience and you are feeding us back by using our tool. And you are using it a lot. If my memory doesnt fails we started on may 22th so its a lot achieved on a short time. Thank you all very much. I speak for the whole BBQ team. Xplodwild, Nebkat, Chadouming, Datagutt and all other contributors. We all happy for how this whole thing is going, for the community feedback and for what we will bring to you on sometime ahead.

To thanks to all the users that have been supporting us we are doing something special today. TeamBBQ is proud to bring you today the BBQLog Android App. Enjoy you all. Its a very initial release with basic functionality so expect updates with new features very soon. Thanks again.

TeamBBQ

BBQLog App - https://play.google.com/store/apps/...?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsIm9yZy5iYnFkcm9pZC5sb2ciXQ..

*****[UPDATE 14/09/2012]*****

Ohai everybody!

During last night BBQLog has gone through a massive internal update. Team has done serious improvements in our interfaces with github and we are very proud of the results. In fact, where we used to take 15 minutes to fetch and know if there was changes on all the 1100 repos for cyanogenmod project, we managed to achieve an amazing drop down to just 2 minutes. This was a legendary non precedent work by TeamBBQ awesome devs.

Also, we are more precise than never on filtering the repos by device and project. This means that now is very unlikely to find out a change list for your device that is not supposed to be there. Translations are filtered too, so no more of them flooding the list. You can have them back if you want on the very bottom of the page. Finally there was a gazillion minor optimizations and code cleaning.

We really hope you enjoy this new era and i want to warn you all to stay tunned cause this is just a preparation for even bigger steps by TeamBBQ. There is more to come cause we are here to stay.

As usual, feel free to report bugs and comment.

Cheers,

TeamBBQ.

Stay in touch for other TeamBBQ releases.

- OpenDesign (http://opendesign.bbqdroid.org)
    - BBQLog (http://changelog.bbqdroid.org/)
    - BBQDroid (coming soon)

TeamBBQ

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using XDA Premium HD app
    Thanks for all your answer and suggestion ! I want personnaly to thanks everyone using it and mostly nebkat and xplodwild to have given so much time and effort on this ^^. I want to give you some stats all. On 4 days of service, we have 30k visits, 22k uniques visits and 160k page views. Thats a lot and this is far from the limit of our server. Our goal is to have everyone to come on it :p If you are a dev, you are free to use it as changelog. I even thank you if you do so. I want to give you some advice, dont forget to watch often as we have a few big thing coming soon. But you will see in time and place. I also wan't to tell you that one of the website dev is a troll and added an easter egg on the website. I wont tell you what it is tho :p. Finnaly i want to thank you again, and I hope you will adopt this changelog solution :)
    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
    Our new version of BBQLog is now online! :)
    BBQLog is back :D

Edit : And faster than ever !