Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV

Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened … more

Nova Launcher Update Brings Lollipop Functionality and Feel

One of the most popular third party launcher on Android, Nova Launcher, has just … more

Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Should I change my HD7 and buy ONE X?

OP misterrium

23rd April 2012, 06:26 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Ankara
Thanks Meter: 2

11 posts
More
title says all. Should I change my HD7 and buy ONE X? BTW i live in turkey and cant get any features of my windows phone. cant install paid apps for instance .
23rd April 2012, 07:05 PM   |  #2  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 114

612 posts
More
Cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterrium

title says all. Should I change my HD7 and buy ONE X? BTW i live in turkey and cant get any features of my windows phone. cant install paid apps for instance .

HTC One X is a Android phone..... Do you want to try android?

TBH its really up to you, Android is better app wise then windows phone but can be complicated to some people while wp7 is much more easier.

If you like downloading apps and like customisation by the One X if not stick with your windows phone.

Best way is to play with the device if you can get hold of in a retail shop or if one of your friends have it and then make up your mind.
24th April 2012, 01:32 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 105

1,678 posts
Agree with tfn.
17th May 2012, 12:35 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
maybe you can still foreign apps
20th May 2012, 03:05 PM   |  #5  
Flag Philly Suburbs
Thanks Meter: 76

190 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterrium

I have both phones and if you had the choice between the two, I would say getting the One X is a no brainer. Better screen, better camera, better battery life, better customization, more apps, better development, etc, etc.. I actually can't think of one thing that the hd7 does better. It was so frustrating how locked down the wp7 os is and they did a great job with android 4.0.

With all that said I am still going to keep my hd7 as a backup phone and to be able to test apps on a real device for when I'm doing wp7 app development.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA
23rd May 2012, 10:09 AM   |  #6  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
HTC One X is a Android phone..... Do you want to try android?
23rd May 2012, 10:12 AM   |  #7  
new orleans
Thanks Meter: 954

2,501 posts
More
I personally think Android is way better than wp7 ...Android is so costimizable to your liking but its up to u man.if it was me I'd pick one x over wp7

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread