★★★ [ROM][AOSP][4.0.4][26-06-12] M3dD0g´s LiquidSmooth V3 "Linaro" ★★★

Do you like the new LiquidSmooth Theme ?

• Total voters
Search This thread

appro77

May 8, 2011
Mackay
There's how safe the kernel is on this rom... when you installed asylum directly from lp5 kernel you corrupted your eMMC. This happens to some ppl but. Consider yourself unlucky. But in this day and age I can't for the life of me understand why you would flash a rom that uses any of the ics touchwiz kernels. Its pasted everywhere. They are not safe! Never ever belive someone that says that!

Sorry friend but your super bricked... you learned this lesson the hard way.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Aren't the Touchwiz kernels only "not safe" when you try to use recovery? There are a lot of phones out there happily using LPY and LPF. If you don't try to use recovery with these kernels can they still be unsafe?

matius44

Feb 24, 2011
Sunderland
Aren't the Touchwiz kernels only "not safe" when you try to use recovery? There are a lot of phones out there happily using LPY and LPF. If you don't try to use recovery with these kernels can they still be unsafe?

No it's NOT safe, Guys listen to the knowledgeable people when you are in doubt. Do you question your doctor when he/she diagnoses you?

Chainfire and Entropy both said it's not safe, and there was at least one report of brick with the stock LPY kernel (not even CF-Root) just by doing factory reset from within the Settings menu!

And people attacked me when I said here adjust the OP, not just "resolve kernel issues" in a post buried in the thread

Last edited:

Kangal

Jan 3, 2006

They can still be unsafe out of the recovery.
Entropy (an experienced and recognized kernel developer) said that the processes occuring in CWM-recovery aren't that different to the processes in Android. He said there's a risk using it normally, and that with high I/O usage it will be just like flashing the rom and the stupid "feature" will activate = wipe your emmc and possibly a "bad" wipe so that it can no longer write (ie Actual HARDWARE DAMAGE)...meaning even with a Jtag/Jig and Odin you cannot revive it because it is hardbricked (aka SuperBricked).

This "feature" (MMC_CAP_ERASE) has a use and is from Google source (the AOSP). But something in the kernel keeps activating it when its used heavily (I/O - like hard number crunching in Android or Recovery) and wiping the eMMC. Its NOT meant to be activated under those situations, at least not automatically and not uncontrolled.

You need to realize this is a REAL issue, and NOT a scare tactic from Entropy, Reinbeau, ChainFire, neobuddy, etc etc. These are real (and recognized) developers/members who confirmed the bug in the kernel of the official ics roms (lpy, lpf, lp9 etc). And its not just the N7000, other Samsung devices have the same bug in the kernel, with confirmed bricks. There's a reason the thread is STICKIED in the board. Remember these developers dont get anything if you flash/dont flash...so for this to be a "scare tactic" is completely baseless and without any sense. And flashing a new bootloader won't solve the issue, but is very dangerous and can lead to headaches later for you.

As much as I appreciate the enthusiasm in this thread, I do respectfully warn you to get some background info before you flash ANYTHING. Some members here like firasusman shows his enthusiasm and is telling people to flash this rom with the new kernels and telling you there is zero risk. His justification is that "He trusts this man [m3dd0g]" and that buying another Note is Not a Problem. I will just tell you upfront those are DANGEROUS propositions.

I don't know you, but I dont want you to BRICK your device; weather SOFT or HARD. Its such a pain if its happened to you, and the financial burden can be too much for some people. I've played around with a JTAG so I'm telling you this from experience, its a very bad state (frustrations/time wasted/effort spent) to be in. There have been many people who've flashed the LPY kernel and haven't bricked their devices, but there now AT RISK when flashing another kernel/rom and even normal usage...and even that is something I wouldn't wish for anyone.

Here's the summary: Wait for it!
The (few) Kernel developers WILL eventually create a custom kernel WITHOUT the bug, and use the new drivers from the kernels. Or Samsung will respond to our emails and update their software/release an ics update without the bug. Or the available "safe" kernels (eg CM9 nightlies) will resolve their issues (loudspeaker etc etc)....and safe development will continue. Just follow the boards for news, trust me the wait will be worth it :)

appro77

May 8, 2011
Mackay
They can still be unsafe out of the recovery.
Entropy (an experienced and recognized kernel developer) said that the processes occuring in CWM-recovery aren't that different to the processes in Android. He said there's a risk using it normally, and that with high I/O usage it will be just like flashing the rom and the stupid "feature" will activate = wipe your emmc and possibly a "bad" wipe so that it can no longer write (ie Actual HARDWARE DAMAGE)...meaning even with a Jtag/Jig and Odin you cannot revive it because it is hardbricked (aka SuperBricked).

This "feature" (MMC_CAP_ERASE) has a use and is from Google source (the AOSP). But something in the kernel keeps activating it when its used heavily (I/O - like hard number crunching in Android or Recovery) and wiping the eMMC. Its NOT meant to be activated under those situations, at least not automatically and not uncontrolled.

You need to realize this is a REAL issue, and NOT a scare tactic from Entropy, Reinbeau, ChainFire, neobuddy, etc etc. These are real (and recognized) developers/members who confirmed the bug in the kernel of the official ics roms (lpy, lpf, lp9 etc). And its not just the N7000, other Samsung devices have the same bug in the kernel, with confirmed bricks. There's a reason the thread is STICKIED in the board. Remember these developers dont get anything if you flash/dont flash...so for this to be a "scare tactic" is completely baseless and without any sense. And flashing a new bootloader won't solve the issue, but is very dangerous and can lead to headaches later for you.

As much as I appreciate the enthusiasm in this thread, I do respectfully warn you to get some background info before you flash ANYTHING. Some members here like firasusman shows his enthusiasm and is telling people to flash this rom with the new kernels and telling you there is zero risk. His justification is that "He trusts this man [m3dd0g]" and that buying another Note is Not a Problem. I will just tell you upfront those are DANGEROUS propositions.

I don't know you, but I dont want you to BRICK your device; weather SOFT or HARD. Its such a pain if its happened to you, and the financial burden can be too much for some people. I've played around with a JTAG so I'm telling you this from experience, its a very bad state (frustrations/time wasted/effort spent) to be in. There have been many people who've flashed the LPY kernel and haven't bricked their devices, but there now AT RISK when flashing another kernel/rom and even normal usage...and even that is something I wouldn't wish for anyone.

Here's the summary: Wait for it!
The (few) Kernel developers WILL eventually create a custom kernel WITHOUT the bug, and use the new drivers from the kernels. Or Samsung will respond to our emails and update their software/release an ics update without the bug. Or the available "safe" kernels (eg CM9 nightlies) will resolve their issues (loudspeaker etc etc)....and safe development will continue. Just follow the boards for news, trust me the wait will be worth it :)

Thanks for going to the trouble to post this. Very informative and appreciated. Now I'm worried. I'm currently running RocketRom v1 ICS with the LPY kernel. From what you've said there's a chance that it could all go pear shaped.

I have a nandroid backup of Litening Rom v1 which is GB. Maybe I should flash AbyssNote 4.2, then restore the Nandroid backup of Litening rom then sit on that until this superbrick fiasco is resolved.

Of course the question that comes to mind is why are the developers of these current ICS roms that are using the new kernels not giving users the information and warning that you just have?

Reactions: ruscook

AA1973

Of course the question that comes to mind is why are the developers of these current ICS roms that are using the new kernels not giving users the information and warning that you just have?
This is just unfair. Have a look at the original post of eybee1970's Rocket Rom ICS, which you are currently using. There are warnings. Just read the post once or twice...

Galaxy Note N7000 - PARANOIDANDROID (CM9)

Last edited:

appro77

May 8, 2011
Mackay
This is just unfair. Have a look at the original post of eybee1970's Rocket Rom ICS, which you are currently using. There are warnings. Just read the post once or twice...

Galaxy Note N7000 - PARANOIDANDROID (CM9)

The only warnings that I read were regarding using cwm on that kernel. There were no warnings that there is a chance of superbricking the phone just by using the rom as posted above.

reinbeau

Retired Forum Moderator
Sep 14, 2010
South of Boston, MA
The only warnings that I read were regarding using cwm on that kernel. There were no warnings that there is a chance of superbricking the phone just by using the rom as posted above.
There are two stickies, at the top of General and Development, that explain the whole thing - we can't help it if people don't read what we post. I've tried to make it as clear as possible, copying posts into those announcement threads as they're posted with information. Do not listen to those who are belittling this issue - unless you need more bricks for your wall.

Read this post on the portal for official word from Android development if you won't believe the experienced developers here.

Kangal

Jan 3, 2006
Kudos for the nice post, Kangal.:)

No worries, I just wanted to clarify things once and for all.

But that post is now meaningless.
Have you heard the good news? (No I'm not talking about Jesus)

Samsung has Open Sourced the ICS (4.0.3) for the N7000.
Xplodwild is working on it (right now), custom kernel will he here shortly (maybe before I post this).

That means no-one needs to risk with leaked roms (lp1/lp5 etc) and no-one needs to be at risk from the infamous (lpy,lpf,lp9) kernel bug.

In fact, I think its possible to have Stock ICS TouchWizz (S Pen and Premium Suite) with a custom kernel (root, busybox, overclock, no kernel bug).

And ofcourse what most of us been waiting for: safer and improved AOSP ROMs (Stunner, Paranoid, CM9, Liquid, etc).

I can't wait for development to get back on-track, especially after reverting to GB after I got hit with Softbrick (many thanx for forest1971) from flashing stock lpy rom.

chasmodo

Dec 28, 2011
Novi Sad
Xplodwild is working on it (right now), custom kernel will he here shortly (maybe before I post this).

Custom CM9 kernel is already here, but it's going to become even better real soon.
I suppose others will also contribute with kernels of their own (Franco, Hardcore etc.).
Hopefully OpenDesign project will also take off, offering AOSP experience merged with Note-specific features.

I think I can see some light at the end of the tunnel now.:)

appro77

May 8, 2011
Mackay
There are two stickies, at the top of General and Development, that explain the whole thing - we can't help it if people don't read what we post. I've tried to make it as clear as possible, copying posts into those announcement threads as they're posted with information. Do not listen to those who are belittling this issue - unless you need more bricks for your wall.

Read this post on the portal for official word from Android development if you won't believe the experienced developers here.

I was referring to the lack of warning in the RocketRom thread and this thread as well, that the rom can cause superbricking of a phone just by generally using the rom. The op of the RocketRom thread gives lots of warnings about doing wipes, but there's nothing saying that the rom could be dangerous due to the kernel in everyday use. This thread is the same. No warning that the rom could be dangerous in everyday use due to the kernel bug.

mac231us

Oct 26, 2010
I was referring to the lack of warning in the RocketRom thread and this thread as well, that the rom can cause superbricking of a phone just by generally using the rom. The op of the RocketRom thread gives lots of warnings about doing wipes, but there's nothing saying that the rom could be dangerous due to the kernel in everyday use. This thread is the same. No warning that the rom could be dangerous in everyday use due to the kernel bug.

The warnings have been about wipes..moving deleting large files...so depends what everyday use is...just making calls wifi etc should not be an issue imo...but just stay away from.such kernels...was trying to extract zimage from boot.img of like cm9 official to use here...just downloading all tools abdroid kutchen etc taking forever

matius44

Feb 24, 2011
Sunderland
Last edited:
Reactions: mac231us

Perza80

Mar 3, 2009
I lost incoming sms and email icons from the statusbar so ewery time i want check incoming **** i have to open the drawer.

So is there some settings i missed or any way to get the incoming icons to the statusbar?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

mac231us

Oct 26, 2010
Thanks unbrick !

duh...I already had that app..used it in many mths back..forgotten about it..thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: firasusman

appro77

May 8, 2011
Mackay
Is this rom still being developed and will we see v2? This rom has the cleanest slickest looking theme of them all imo. It would be a crying shame to see it die.

Is this rom still being developed and will we see v2? This rom has the cleanest slickest looking theme of them all imo. It would be a crying shame to see it die.

Don't worry M3dd0g will return with a bang. He has not abandoned this project but a few things had to be put in place. Patient is it.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

dtorga

May 18, 2011
prague
quick question

im really enjoying the rom and the customizations, just a question, is there a way to completely get rid of the nav bar? i mean, i already have that buttons on the galaxy note, so i could add more space to my screen, ive set them to 24 dpi, the smallest one, but i can`t remove the nav bar, in the options even when i press remove option, nothing happens...if i can do it i might stick with this rom, currently coming from cm9 nighlty and paranoid.

cheers

sychie

Oct 23, 2009
About the theme. Some one likes it, me not. It there any possibility to come back to stock ICS look? Some theme to flash?:rolleyes:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ★★★ [ROM][AOSP][4.0.4][26-06-12] M3dD0g´s LiquidSmooth V3 "Linaro" ★★★

liquidwall4.jpg

★★★ LiquidSmooth for SGN ★★★

Rom Features
    Extremely responsive, slim, resource friendly UI
    Backup/Restore Liquid Control configurations so you can reflash and retain your personal UI/ROM customizations (note this does not apply to any of the settings under the goodies section)
    Liquid Control, allows for manipulation, customization, and optimization of nearly every area of this ROM.
    Full screen mode (upper left of power menu birdie!)
    More Incremental Navbar Heights to tweak the size just to your liking!
    Now Includes 5 Lockscreen options
    Customizable Navbar background color, button glow speed, colorkeys.
    Center clock mod/customizable Color
    Customizable battery icons
    PropModder, a new convient way to edit your build.prop with the flick of a finger!
    Quad/Octo Lockscreen with native/(now customizable) ICS icons
    Overclocking/Undervolting Perfromance Utility
    Gamma/Color Control
    And much much more!
    ==============================================

Screenshots

6930867953_d65be16eae_z.jpg

6784748644_317febe936_z.jpg

6784748758_9145567fa1_z.jpg

Video of LiquidSmooth

Review of LiquidSmooth on Nexus

Credits and thanks

TEAM LIQUID
    Liquid0624
    Jbird
    n0coast
    Francisco Franco
    JRThemer
    JakeBites
    Roman
    CyanogenMod
    neobuddy89
    and Me :D

Installation LiquidSmooth V3

This is the safest way to flash LiquidSmooth to avoid your device from super brick.
    You can be on any rom simple follow the installation guide...

1. Go to CWM and flash Abyss Kernel 4.2 (safe Kernel)
    2. Under advanced Reboot Recovery
    3. In Abyss 4.2 Recovery wipe data then wipe cache and dalvik
    4. Install LiquidSmooth V3
    5. Reboot Phone

You have installed LiquidSmooth ?

Go to Settings - Liquid Control - Propmodder
    Check "Optimize TCP Stack"
    Check "3G Speed Hack"
    Check " GPU Acceleration"

Reboot your Phone and enjoy the Smoothness

Not working/Bugs

1. S-Pen Button
    2. FM Radio
    3. Theme Chooser

Changelog/Download

Code:
    [B][I]Changelog LiquidSmooth V3[/I][/B]

Added Francos r6 Kernel THX
    New Themed MMS.apk
    Specifiy load offset for ramdisk
    Settings: Fix data toggle
    Added Liquid Launcher with alot optimizations and tweaks
    Added Lockscreen weather and reset manual sync timeout
    Framework more Themed
    Settings completely rewritten
    Volume FC fixed
    Brightness FC fixed
    Settings <> LiquidControls Migration
    True Bootanimation Disable
    BootAnimation preload into memory when used
    Cleanup Calendar code and make room for new patchset
    PhoneStatusBar: fix calling the incorrect path for calendar
    Clean up values: surface flinger / contact 
    GPS Linaro optimizations / tweaks / fix
    New Keyboard
    Fix Locksreen Wallpaper FC
    Telephony: Fix SmsManager 
    OMAP_ENHANCEMENT code from omapzoom.org (MERGED)
    Remove message notification while in conversation
    Removal of redundant settings and duplicates
    Update codebase to 4.0.4_r2.1 aka IMM76L
    Changed default null iconset for liquidsmooth
    Bluetooth pairing fixes
    DynamicChangelog optimized
    Libstagefright: LPAPlayer: Fix choppy playback on BT
    (Weather) Sync on n/w connection, Fix authorship / liscensing info on util classes
    Linaro toolchain implementation / optimizations / etc...

[B][I]Changelog LiquidSmooth V2.2[/I][/B]

Fixed Settings FC in tablet mode
    Fixed FC in Kindle App
    Added Dynamic Changelog in Liquid Control for LiquidSmooth at Git
    Added Galaxy Note Device Settings in Settings
    Added Galaxy Note Tweaks in Settings (Tweaks will work if the future Kernel supports it)
    Fixed Fast Torch
    Some cosmetic changes in Theme (Hope you like now)
    Some Framework fixes
    and more i forgot... ;)

[B][I]Changelog LiquidSmooth V2.1[/I][/B]

Stock ICS Theme only system backgrounds blacked out and small cosmetic changes
    All Settings FC´s fixed
    Added Theme Chooser (but still not working) f...k java code
    Installation is the safest way to Flash a ICS Rom...

[B][I]Changelog LiquidSmooth V2[/I][/B]

[I]THANKS THE COMMUNITY FOR OVER 6500 DOWNLOADS !!![/I]

Added RTL support
    Added Hardware MKV Video support
    Added Camera MP4 Recording 
    In Camera you can now select your storage (internal/external) to save your photos/videos
    Improve video quality recording
    Browser Download FC fixed (i hope)
    Fixed banding issues
    Added Franco´s r4 Kernel
    Fixed screen rotation with kernel
    Added newest Apex Luncher
    Navbar accessibility options enabled
    Fix Lockscreen Icons / Color picker / proper scaling
    Fix custom icon on longpress
    OpenRecoveryScript (not yet working) added to liquid control 
    Added download Rom options with GOO.im support to liquid control (not yet working for n7000)
    Added some new UI sounds 
    Cleaned up sixbar signal mod strings
    Fixed FC upon connections to invisible SSID’s
    Fixed longpress search to enable voice search option
    Resurrectued lost PhoneWindowManagerJava code styling (non UX)
    Fix autorotate toggle
    Added parameters for Samsung Cameras 
    Fixed lockscreen memory leak 
    Fix Navbar Glow color resetting on restart
    Tweaked GPS (should lock even without google APN based triangulation VERY quickly now)
    Enable dither if needed - Credit Prabhanjan Kandula, nocoast
    Added secondary aplication Lockscreen/Homescreen shortcuts to toggle torch & navbar 
    Fixed heap corruption bugs 
    Added option to deny the conversion to MMS from SMS if length of sms=greater than 3 pages 
    Added Sense4 recent task switch 
    Fix bug resetting custom icon on long-press change
    Proper Lockscreen Icon scaling 
    Added DHCP lease time option in advanced settings for wifi tether
    Holo theme for ActivityPicker Dialog for added ICS theme continuity
    Added option to disable camera sounds (illegal in some states) can be found under settings, sounds
    Add ability to hide sender and/or message body in Mms notifications
    Fixed SMS gesture/template bugs 
    Fix sent SMS timestamp display 
    Black liquid splash wallpaper
    Fix camera FC on restore preference 
    Phone add voicemail notification setting 
    Browser: new navbar/incognito buttons, fixed select User Agent under Settings and more stuff added
    Changed the theme from Liquid, hope you like when not post it and next build will be stock ICS look
    Added inverted gapps

[B][I]Changelog LiquidSmooth V1[/I][/B]

[I]WE REACHED A STABLE BUILD !!! THANKS GOES TO THE COMMUNITY FOR OVER 3500 DOWLOADS !!! !!![/I]
    Lockscreen flickering issues fixed
    Small Framework changes
    New Wallpaper
    CRT-OFF Effect fixed (enable/disable it in Liquid settings)
    and other things i forgot...

[B][I]Changelog LiquidSmooth Beta 3[/I][/B]

Full emoji 6.1 support + patch fixes from CM9
    Music Player Playback fixed
    Hotboot fixed 
    Bluetooth fixes added more profiles
    General overhaul more smoothness
    MMS(includes outgoing Timestamp accuracy fix)
    Fixed default statusbar_unexpanded color values
    GPS lock fixed
    Deep Sleep issues fixed
    Google Wallet fixed
    Widget FC fixed
    Gapps updated / optimized 04/22/12
    Market restore fixed
    Kernel LP5 added best Kernel ATM no issues
    Busybox added
    New keyboard + framework cosmetic updates
    Complete native USB Mass Storage for Internal and External SDcard (you don´t need the UMS app)

[B][I]Changelog LiquidSmooth Beta 2.1[/I][/B]

Settings FC in tablet mode fixed
    Camera fixed
    added File Browser
    added in "Download Extras" Multi Language Pack .zip

[B][I]Changelog LiquidSmooth Beta 2[/I][/B] 

Photoshop Fixed 
    APN Settings Fixed
    Notification bar color/alpha bugfixes 
    Notification Color/Alpha Customizable (status bar general) 
    Market apk purchasing issues resolved
    SQLite patch credit Francisco Franco
    Launcher source optimization
    Additional framework optimizations
    Additional Nav bar customizations
    System png´s blackedout
    Optimizations to the performance source code Credit Francisco Franco
    Build.prop optimizations
    About the Team preferences/layout Credit jbirdvegas

[B]A big big thank to the community! Without you guys, this would be nothing![/B]

Download LiquidSmooth V3 and don´t forget to PRESS THANKS BUTTON

http://tinyw.in/hscI

Download LiquidSmooth V2.2

http://tinyw.in/1wy9

Download LiquidSmooth V2.1 :D

http://tinyw.in/XzlF

Download LiquidSmooth V2 :D

http://tinyw.in/7YUp

Download LiquidSmooth V1 :eek:

http://tinyw.in/iKim

Download LiquidSmooth Beta 3

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?77hah7w4oxaor46

Download LiquidSmooth Beta 2.1 only 99mb :eek:

http://www.mediafire.com/?r5dmpx3ilqtt2q3

Download Extras

Hebrew, Arabic, RTL Support V1
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?xw3g9mme9l6asot

Faceunlock + small system changes (flash in CWM after Wipe Cache/Dalvik reboot)
    http://www.mediafire.com/?2bvgmk42ggb0st9

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

IF YOU LIKE TEAM LIQUIDS AND MY WORK BUY US A BEER

DONATE TO M3dD0g https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=6CUSGYMQ4WTSS
    DONATE TO LIQUID0624 http://bit.ly/qGR38c
    DONATE TO LIQUIDZGRL https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&amp;amp;hosted_button_id=2WM75AZAPGQW8
    DONATE TO JBirdVegas http://bit.ly/oCWMo0
    DONATE TO NOCOAST https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=HNF4JMUAN3BWC
    DONATE TO amplified http://bit.ly/H0ZFRV
    DONATE TO FRANCISCO FRANCO http://bit.ly/k2SbRj

Themes For LiquidSmooth
    (Updated 29.04.12)

......:::: InvertuS RevolutioN for Liquid V1 ::::......

invertusrevolution.jpg

What is done:

This things are all heavy modified and blacked out :)

- Framework-res :eek:
    - SystemUI :D
    - Softkeys modded
    - New Icons for Apps/System
    - Newest Apex Launcher added and Themed :cool:
    - Browser
    - Calender
    - Contacts
    - Calculator
    - GMail
    - New Battery Icons added
    - SMS/MMS
    - Play Market
    - Phone with T9 works on both modes tablet and phone
    - YouTube

Buglist: :mad:

In Tablet mode some settings are not themed

Installation:

Press THANKS button or Donate when you like.

Simple flash the .zip file in CWM over stock Rom, after install, wipe cache/dalvik. If you want stock look simple flash stock rom over and wipe dalvik/cache.

Thanks goes to...

JayR_Themer
    travp624
    gsxrdon
    Nitroz

Download Invertus Revolution for Liquid V1

http://www.mediafire.com/?s5twv0qo6m1p8hx

......:::: Bl00dy SandwitcH for Liquid V1::::......

bloodysandwitch.jpg

What is done:

- Framework-res
    - SystemUI
    - Added themed AppWidget picker
    - Themed Lockscreen
    - Softkeys modded
    - Semi transparent notification item backrounds
    - Custom signal & wifi icons
    - Calender
    - Contacts
    - Calculator
    - Apex Launcher
    - GMail
    - Keyboard
    - SMS/MMS
    - Play Music
    - Play Market now themed
    - Phone with T9 works on both modes tablet and phone

Buglist:

In Tablet mode some settings are not themed

Installation:

Press THANKS Button or Donate when you like.

Simple flash the .zip file in CWM over stock Rom, after install wipe cache/dalvik. Reboot...

Thanks goes to...

travp624 for inverted GaPPs
    natemz for awesome theme

Download Bl00dy SandwitcH V1 for Liquid V1

http://www.mediafire.com/?w12ude22v7dazry

LiquidSmooth V3 "Linaro" online... Changelog and Link in OP. When you like Press Thanks Button or buy me a beer. Happy Flashing
    ROM LiquidSmooth V2.3

All issues has been fixed....

TESTING.........

First Of All ...THANKS to m3dD0g The original ROM developer ,
    I fixed the previous known issues, and customized the ROM with other features.

Changelog v2.3:

1- added franco r6 kernel
    2- fixed market incompatibility
    3- fixed Call waiting issue ..now you can switch B/W two calls and hear the other caller
    4- added latest modem.bin
    5- added titanium backup
    6- added NOVA launcher with unread count plugin - You have to purchase and install Prime version (you can merge two widgets together in home screen)
    7- added SGSIII sound effect and touch screen effect
    8- added SGSIII dandelion live wallpaper which give the LiquidSmooth real look of liquid
    9- other useful Stuffs to access all market applications ….
    10 - FC's in Volume, brightness have been fixed.
    11- Tablet Mode settings modified and working now by a workaround.
    12- Added S.VOICE from SGSIII
    13- Framework modified.
    14- SystemUI modified.
    15- Theme chooser feature is still being worked...

PRESS THANKS BUTTON ...Please.:D
    Expect in the next few days "LiquidSmooth Resurrection" guys...:eek:

Big THX to firasusman without him i wouldn´t support the Note anymore and big big THX to the community here.