5,597,354 Members 32,385 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

☼[ROM] Frankenstein's FIFO2 (FF02 ICS) (Deodexed)☼ 6/10/2012

Tip us?

Kchitown1977
Old
Thanks Meter 345
When trying to apply using some voice it will recognize the app mentioned but will ask again which app I want to open

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

HI I'M KC ,AND I'M A s4 fanatic

daniel4653
Old
Thanks Meter 2347
Quote:
Originally Posted by jb8301 View Post
Hows battery life on this for those of you that have been running it for a while? Also, what modem are you using?
Fe16 all the way
And today I got 11 hours with 2hrs and 46 mins screen time. All syncs on including Facebook and a 15 min call

Team Kernelizers: Making the best out of your phone
The Following User Says Thank You to daniel4653 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Kchitown1977
Old
Thanks Meter 345
Will there be a fix. So when trying to dl from play store were I don't have to unmount sd card just to dl app

TeamERA
Old
Thanks Meter 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kchitown1977 View Post
Will there be a fix. So when trying to dl from play store were I don't have to unmount sd card just to dl app

we can only hope at this point, but yeah it should get fixed with sourcd either way.

aaron130
Old
Thanks Meter 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamERA View Post
we can only hope at this point, but yeah it should get fixed with sourcd either way.

What I do with ALL ICS Roms is flash everything I need then last I flash the STOCK kernal and just run that and I have never had problems with any apps not installing. And when u want to flash something just mobil odin my FD02 kernal or the EL26 kernal. Works like a charm!!
The Following User Says Thank You to aaron130 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Kchitown1977
Old
Thanks Meter 345
Anyway to remove the select imput method in notification bar when the keyboard is open..

jb8301
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Love this ROM but I was wondering if someone could tell me how I can flash a different modem on it, when I go into recovery it only shows certain zip files from my SD card...also any tips on battery life improvements? I tried mobile Odin and it is saying this phone isn't supported..thanks in advance.

JohnCorleone
Old
Thanks Meter 5707

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Love this ROM but I was wondering if someone could tell me how I can flash a different modem on it, when I go into recovery it only shows certain zip files from my SD card...also any tips on battery life improvements? I tried mobile Odin and it is saying this phone isn't supported..thanks in advance.
What you can do say if you are on the Plus kernel is rename the modem zip to something like FE16_Update_modem.zip. Basically add the "FE16_" in front and it should show up

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Xparent Sky Blue Tapatalk 2

ZaidAmmari09
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
As said before you cannot flash other roms over ICS, it has no custom recovery as of now. you must flash/odin back to stock EL29/EL26, root with CWM then flash the appropriate ICS rom through there.

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kchitown1977 View Post
Anyway to remove the select imput method in notification bar when the keyboard is open..

Bump.

I tried removing all the other keyboards but got stuck on trying to get rid of google voice typing, generally if you have one keyboard installed, that wont show up, but i guess as of now thats part of the "ease of use" on ICS.

Crucifixion
Old
Thanks Meter 10
New patch for the S voice kinda works. FCs a lot