- updated launcher to Samsungs official Jelly Bean release
- fusion of Nexus 7 and Galaxy nexus Launcher => allows a single addon for Nexus devices
- added smalldookies HD Wallpaper Picker Mod
Update Addon 1.2
- Paper Artist from Galaxy Note 2 hinzugefügt
- updated ringtones and other media (Galaxy Note 2)
Launcher Version LI5 (froilson):
- better performance
- Wallpaper scolling, but without loop finally!!! (thanks maxiimida)
- now shadows (thanks maxiimida)
ADDON Update 1.1:
- Launcher Update(LH7): small Samsung Bug Fixes, fixed Wallpaper again, like original S3 (better performance)
- added S Voice And Samsung TTS (not all features working due to missing S3 Apps; still buggy, but this is samsung )
- DicePlayer as Video Player and Pop Up Play Replacement. Buy the Donate Version if you like it!
- merged with hdpi addon by smalldookie, should work on hdpi devices too now
TouchWiz UX Launcher for Jelly Bean was ported by Froilson (all credit goes to him!) for other devices than S3. With this Addon you will get an Galaxy Nexus optimized launcher, including many other things known from Samsung Galaxy Phones.
This Addon will work with all Jelly Bean ROMs, even MIUI. It themes all YOUR system apps and doesn't replace them.
I don't have plans to theme it completely like touchwiz, to be honest, there is pretty much TouchWiz Stuff that's extremely uggly like notification toggles for. I think that's the best mix of both, holo and touchwiz.
- reboot to recovery
- flash it
universal flasher tool creates a backup zip of your theme. so you can easily revert back if you don't like it, no matter which theme you used before. for reverting back simply flash the zip placed in Universal Flasher folder.
YouTube Video (Outdated)
TouchWiz Launcher Update
For those who want only the launcher with widgets i will add always the latest version of froilsons launcher with galaxy nexus layout.
- updated to latest Jelly Bean ROM Leak
- fixed folder bug
Q: I get errors installing the addon while morphing. After booting everything is there but the theme? A: You have TWRP Recovery. It doesn't like the flasher zip, it can't morph icons into the existing ROM-specific apk-files. Since i don't want to lose compatibilty to the most JB-ROMS i don't want to change to a regular updater zip. So consider using ClockWorkMod Recovery instead. Only with CWM you won't get errors.
Q: I don't like the Addon. How can i uninstall it. A: Flash the backup-zip which was automatically created in the 'Universal Flasher' folder. The none-System Apps have to be uninstalled regularly. Alternatively you can flash your ROM again (don't forget GAPPS)
Q:I have downloaded the Addon and the launcher update. What do I have to flash first? A:1.Addon 2. Launcher Update
Q:Does it work on my ROM? A:It should work on most Jelly Bean ROM. Some people report errors with their ROMs. But many of those errors might be related to TWRP (see above).
Q: I like it, I want to donate, but where? A: I don't have a donation button yet, but you can donate to one of the devs, modders and themers mentioned above. Here is the account of smalldookie for example, who started the addon pack for galaxy s1, I'm sure he gives me a share Or you free the whales instead: Sea Shepherd Conservation Society
Those of us who use Linux on a day to day basis don’t think twice about sinking … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?