5,593,401 Members 36,087 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [5-19] Lewa ROM Ported 1.0

Tip us?

LPirro
Old
Thanks Meter 81

DONATE TO ME
Trek Fan I have a problem: After a while the phone stops to receive calls and sms, the signal it's ok with 2-3 bars. It's just my problem? (this happen sometimes and i must reboot the phone for fix this)

Any idea?
Follow me on Twitter or Google+:

Devices: Samsung Galaxy S | Samsung Galaxy SII | Samsung Galaxy SIII | LG Optimus3D

ChimeraRevo
Tecnology | Information | Solution

Trekfan422991
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 350

DONATE TO ME
Boot to cwm and do a factory data reset, then wipe dalvik cache, then format system. Then flash again and report back

And so I have spoken it.. and so it shall be.

crazycage
Old
Thanks Meter 24
trek, sorry I confused what i wrote, I meant it as you told it. they hear their own voice echo... thats right.

I wonder if its just because the volume of in-call ear speaker is so loud (gained/boosted) that the mic picks it up? I notice that If I turn in-call volume down (my ear speaker), then ask the other person, they say its better and can't hear echo as much.

Has to be a pure audio volume related issue...

Trekfan422991
Old
Thanks Meter 350

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycage View Post
trek, sorry I confused what i wrote, I meant it as you told it. they hear their own voice echo... thats right.

I wonder if its just because the volume of in-call ear speaker is so loud (gained/boosted) that the mic picks it up? I notice that If I turn in-call volume down (my ear speaker), then ask the other person, they say its better and can't hear echo as much.

Has to be a pure audio volume related issue...
Yeah I'm gonna see if I can get Ricardo to make it a priority for the next bug fix

The Following User Says Thank You to Trekfan422991 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

crazycage
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Thanks trek.

I actually had the same problem on a different phone (Acer liquid) using an older version of cm.

I hope its not a generic but that will discourage him from making it a priority fix.

Thanks for staying on top of all this dude.

The echo is the only real reason I wont go cm yet.

Trekfan422991
Old
Thanks Meter 350

DONATE TO ME
It doesnt make sense .. there is no echo issue when you have a headset or Bluetooth connected

crazycage
Old
(Last edited by crazycage; 23rd May 2012 at 02:19 PM.)
Thanks Meter 24
really eh? I never tested that. Interesting... I hope it can be fixed soon, I did test out the the Mokee Rom and it was totally awesome!

Darn cynogenmod echo ruins the whole experience... what good is it if the primary reason for a phone doesn't even work properly... the phone! lol.

By the way, I found this on XDA http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2833
Its for the inspire4g, but... he fixed the obvious echo problem by replacing a couple files in /system/etc/default*.adcb (there are 2 files) with the files from a stock Rom. Maybe a similar process would work for us?

I don't have time to test for a while, but if anyones does, please let us know if you have any luck.

Thanks for all your hard work Trekfan for getting these sweet roms ported. If there are more, keep em' comin! hehe

Trekfan422991
Old
Thanks Meter 350

DONATE TO ME
Those files don't exist in cm7 or stock rom

infernum
Old
Thanks Meter 6
translate an fixed in spanish, thanxs to acura team:

http://www.htcspain.com/roms-lg-opti...espanol-53623/

LPirro
Old
Thanks Meter 81

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekfan422991 View Post
Boot to cwm and do a factory data reset, then wipe dalvik cache, then format system. Then flash again and report back

I tried but the problem persists: After a while the phone stops to send /receive sms and calls.
Follow me on Twitter or Google+:

Devices: Samsung Galaxy S | Samsung Galaxy SII | Samsung Galaxy SIII | LG Optimus3D

ChimeraRevo
Tecnology | Information | Solution