it says no.... and i cheked with s1tools and the loader version is with "r" and erom_version with "r"... that indicates that is unlocked i think
Yes, bootloader is unlocked, but your fastboot is locked. When tele operaters lock your phone on one SIM card, they also lock your fastboot.
You need to pay to SIM unlock your phone, and by doing that you will unlock your fastboot.
You have more options, omnius-server, find someone(like jinx13 for example) with setool box, wotanserver, or anything else
This is an one click PC app for easy rooting created by Bin4ry .
1. follow the instructions of this thread & install CWM recovery(there are two methods ,since you dont have root follow the first method i.e direct pc install) this first line I am not getting, I am much eager to root my neo v plz help
2.Download RootXperia.zip & place it in your SDCard
3. switch off your device & power it on & when you see the sony ericsson logo start pressing the volume download button repeatedly untill you see recovery options
3. select the install zip from sd card option and select the RootXperia.zip
4. after flashing the zip is completed reboot device & voila rooted !!!
plz explain it i am not able to understand
- Sony Ericsson XPERIA NEO V
- Android Version 4.0.4
Earlier today when we looked at the Google Play Books … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?