5,815,265 Members 39,341 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][MOVED] ICS 4.0.4 BCM RC4.1U2 GSM/CDMA <2012-07-03> (Bravo CM9 HWA)

Tip us?

*child
Old
Thanks Meter 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by dk_zero-cool View Post
Again, need to know if people with Mms problems are using GSM or CDMA, if so I then I already know what the problem is and do not have to spend time figuring it out.
GSM

jayallen1980
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by *child View Post
GSM
Cdma

Sent from my using Tapatalk 2

highdro
Old
Thanks Meter 220
cdma as well

dk_zero-cool
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 4,414
Okay, well I will look into that as well then. Shaky is gonna provide an CDMA kernel (Which should not cause so much BSoD) (One for Bravo GSM and Passion already exist). Will provide a fix for this and more when I get it.
Device: Samsung GT-I9300
----------------------------------

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dk_zero-cool For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kszaq
Old
Thanks Meter 831
Quote:
Again, need to know if people with Mms problems are using GSM or CDMA, if so I then I already know what the problem is and do not have to spend time figuring it out.
GSM.

I was not able to send/receive MMSes with R3.4U0 and Shaky's kernel.

Everything's working OK with stock BCM kernel (R3.4U0).

SANCAH
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
GSM with stock SMS/MMS app. Didn't try any market app. Had the same problem on 3.3.U0 using GO SMS PRO, but stock app worked fine, hence stopped using GO SMS with the latest update.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

wheelbot
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Angry Lockscreen Stuffed

The lockscreen is not responsive (most of the time) after flashing the latest ROM.

kroizo
Old
(Last edited by kroizo; 24th May 2012 at 06:26 AM.)
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by .tnm View Post
settings -> developer options -> set window animation scale and transition scale to 1x from .5 (you might only need one of them, but I'm not sure which one)

also note that setting this might slow down response time a little bit all over the ui
yes!!! i had to set both to 1x because only with anim.scale set to 1 i still saw homescreen during the effect, both 1x works as a charm
> every question have been answered .. use the search button to find these answers <
N4 | UNLCKD | TWRP | UNLSHD | ANDRD L
...you can always use the THANKS button

Zombie Dude
Old
Thanks Meter 3
OK, I had a weird issue today. After unlocking nothing but background was visible. Apps were responsive if I clicked where they should be but you couldn't see them.

After that happening 2 or 3 times (I rebooted each time it happened) I got BSOD. This happened twice. I wasn't even using the phone, it was in my pocket. Don't know what the issue is.

Only other thing to mention is Play Store wasn't there on 3.4.1. I had to download the apk and install it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zombie Dude For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Keon91
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Okay, well I will look into that as well then. Shaky is gonna provide an CDMA kernel (Which should not cause so much BSoD) (One for Bravo GSM and Passion already exist). Will provide a fix for this and more when I get it.
Is the shaky kernel the same as the one on the sandvold download site?

Can I flash the 21-05 version if I have a GSM Bravo?