Google Play Newsstand 3.3 Brings Material Design Makeover

In a clear break from the previous practice of delivering nearly weekly Google … more

App Review: Calculating Your Android Calculator Options

Sure, everyone has a default Calculator and its something that you dont think about … more

MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

Back button stops responding issue

29th April 2012, 05:26 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Surat
Thanks Meter: 92

291 posts
More
Hi guys I have been facing a problem ever since I got the device and do not know whether the issue is only with my device. The issue is that with all the roms the capacitive back button stops responding after a while and I have to turn off the screen and back on to get it to work for a while and again repeat the procedure. Is there a fix for this which I may have missed. I an using buttons saviour for now. Thanks.

Sent from my FIH-FB0 using XDA
30th April 2012, 08:08 AM   |  #2  
Flag Madiun
Thanks Meter: 74

390 posts
More
My device always got that issue when I used my device heavily usage,especially when my device get hot/warm
Just screen off then on to reenable back button normally
I think main point in hardware device

Sent from my CSL-MI410 using Tapatalk 2
3rd May 2012, 06:10 AM   |  #3  
Flag jogjakarta
Thanks Meter: 1

34 posts
More
same problem.... just hit home button and the back button "back" alive for me
The Following User Says Thank You to ade_chemical For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th May 2012, 05:41 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 3

15 posts
switch between launchers
well i also have that problem.i also know others with this problem.in my case restarting the launcher helps.ofcourse if u r getting both the home and back button not responding at the same time then its not possible.i get both of them not responding at the same time very very rare.at that time all i do is turn of the screen and wait a few minutes.thats all,every thing is normal again.oh one more thing i think its a good idea to keep more than one launcher installed and not making any of the default.it helps switch between them easier.switching between launcher always helps in these not respondig issues.
The Following User Says Thank You to brainofmachine For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th May 2012, 07:45 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 10

133 posts
same problem
22nd May 2012, 06:10 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Surat

291 posts
More
camera not connecting
Quote:
Originally Posted by kashsih93

same problem

now i am also facing camera not connecting issue at times.
23rd May 2012, 10:54 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 129

164 posts
More
I do have that camera issue you have sir, at rare times. Is it hardware failure in the works?
24th May 2012, 06:06 AM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Surat

291 posts
More
don't know mate. i have this time an again on most roms, previously i thought it was due to bad sdcard. But i am facing this from past 10 days or so. The phone killed one of my 16 Gb class 6 sd cards.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread