More
Apologies for the double post.
Last edited by Cataulin; 23rd May 2012 at 12:40 AM. Reason: double post
22nd May 2012, 09:57 PM   |  #32  
Flag Norfolk, Virginia
Thanks Meter: 2

33 posts
More
I decided to try it again as my lock screen is barely sensitive to anything. But I've been trying to get this to work, but it keeps freezing at jump to diag......am I doing something wrong?
Last edited by Cataulin; 23rd May 2012 at 12:39 AM.
23rd May 2012, 10:03 PM   |  #33  
Flag Sibiu
Thanks Meter: 16

262 posts
More
Apparently I was too quick in my praise for this MOD. My BT headset broke and I was using the phone a lot, and the screen freezing is unbearable. I literally can't use my WFS anymore. I am thinking of returning it for waranty, but I unlocked the bootloader via htcdev and now my warranty is gone. Is it possible to re-lock the bootloader and return it to stock? I did a quick search but could not find anything.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk 2
24th May 2012, 11:27 AM   |  #34  
Flag Yangon
Thanks Meter: 3

24 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by regius

Apparently I was too quick in my praise for this MOD. My BT headset broke and I was using the phone a lot, and the screen freezing is unbearable. I literally can't use my WFS anymore. I am thinking of returning it for waranty, but I unlocked the bootloader via htcdev and now my warranty is gone. Is it possible to re-lock the bootloader and return it to stock? I did a quick search but could not find anything.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk 2

Bootloader is relockable by the command "fastboot oem lock". But HTC know that you've relocked. It will show **relocked** instead of **locked** or **unlocked**.
24th May 2012, 06:39 PM   |  #35  
Flag Ludhiana
Thanks Meter: 13

41 posts
More
Hey I tried this & it worked !!! It has been 3 weeks now its perfect now ..... No more lags while unlocking, answering a call or ending one. Thank you so much for this.

But I accidently cleared the s58 data. Phone seems fine but just curious if I did anything harmful. Reason am asking is that I THINK the battery backup has reduced since then. ( 12 HRS max with 3g ) May be my bad but just want to know that clearing s58 haven't done a damage.

Thanks once again !!

GOOD DAY !

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using XDA
24th May 2012, 07:06 PM   |  #36  
Flag Yangon
Thanks Meter: 3

24 posts
may i ask a question. you all re-install all the apps that are installed before applying this method? I reinstalled every apps and the problem occurs again
Last edited by xtartrackR; 24th May 2012 at 07:09 PM.
24th May 2012, 08:59 PM   |  #37  
Flag Sibiu
Thanks Meter: 16

262 posts
More
Tried the phone with no apps installed and it was the same after few hours

Sent from my GT-P6800 using Tapatalk 2
27th May 2012, 05:12 AM   |  #38  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Thanks for tuto.
I try but i have one problem, not possible to make goldcard because usb debbuging is not enabled. Not possible to enable because old touchscreen is trash and news don't work...

I have two wildfire S touchscreen broken. The broke touchscreen work before i remove. I replace by news but don't works. I buy four touchscreen at different supplier but don't work. I have this problem with two wildfire S.

Hard reset do nothing.

I try this soluce but not possible to make goldcard with Simplegoldcard or with adb command ( adb shell cat /sys/class/mmc_host/mmc1/mmc1:*/cid ) = phone not found...

Its wildfire S branded orange france.

Have u one solution please.
Thanks in advance.

---------- Post added at 04:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------

I found solo and ITS WORKEd!!

For get cid without touchscreen, just run this update (RUU_Marvel_S_HTC_Europe_2.13.401.3_Radio_47.23c.3 5.3037_7.54.39.28M_release_236989_signed.exe) BUT ONLY the one step, not click next... and the wildfire go on android device in device manager and Simplegoldcard reconize my htc.
Now one wildfire s work fine, i try other tomorrow...
7th June 2012, 12:14 AM   |  #39  
Flag Norfolk, Virginia
Thanks Meter: 2

33 posts
More
Will this work for CDMA phones? I've recreated my gold card three times now and it freezes at the update is in progress jumping to diag message.
9th June 2012, 07:52 PM   |  #40  
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 10

127 posts
More
Question For GB/ICS
Hello mstfkaratas

Does this mod work with ICS, CM or it is just for GB ?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread