FORUMS

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (May 17 – 23)

Another week, another recap. The Sunday tradition marches on this week with a fresh … more

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more

LG G4 First Impressions and Unboxing – XDA TV

The latest in LG’s signature line of “G phones” has been released. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Rom] Miui V4 2.6.22 based on official SEMC ICS 4.0.4

23rd May 2012, 11:01 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 108
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexlaveline

Can I use this rom Xray 6.2.5 kernel from Sirkay??

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk 2

If that kernel is for official SEMC ICS => yes
If that kernel is for CM9 => No
The Following User Says Thank You to bheremans For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
23rd May 2012, 03:19 PM |#22  
KristianKenneth's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 683
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bheremans

If that kernel is for official SEMC ICS => yes
If that kernel is for CM9 => No

Can you port the Xperia keyboard to work on this rom.

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk 2
23rd May 2012, 04:04 PM |#23  
alexlaveline's Avatar
Member
Bandung
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Can you port Bravia and xLoud to this rom?

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk 2
23rd May 2012, 05:48 PM |#24  
OatnezrA's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexlaveline

Can you port Bravia and xLoud to this rom?

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk 2

If this ported from official lt18i than it should have bravia and xloud cmiiw.

Sent from my ST18i using XDA
23rd May 2012, 07:44 PM |#25  
alexlaveline's Avatar
Member
Bandung
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OatnezrA

If this ported from official lt18i than it should have bravia and xloud cmiiw.

Sent from my ST18i using XDA

But some reviews, that this rom don't have xLoud & Bravia..

Sent from my ST18i
Last edited by alexlaveline; 23rd May 2012 at 07:47 PM.
24th May 2012, 01:22 AM |#26  
OatnezrA's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexlaveline

But some reviews, that this rom don't have xLoud & Bravia..

Sent from my ST18i

Can I ask? Have you tried other miui v4 based on stock by iriijo or roMIUI by willihangga? Fyi, this miui is based on stock not cm9.

Sent from my ST18i using XDA
24th May 2012, 11:25 AM |#27  
jaxzkeren's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by idareyoutoclickthis

Can you port the Xperia keyboard to work on this rom.

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk 2

i have try this : copy textinput-tng.apk from iriijo rom to sytem , then change permission, then move to system\apk , and restart ... it's working ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OatnezrA

Can I ask? Have you tried other miui v4 based on stock by iriijo or roMIUI by willihangga? Fyi, this miui is based on stock not cm9.

Sent from my ST18i using XDA

i think this room based on stock sony , i try xperia keyboard and semc galery from iriijo room and its working ... haven't try bravia and xloud
24th May 2012, 12:19 PM |#28  
KristianKenneth's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 683
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxzkeren

i have try this : copy textinput-tng.apk from iriijo rom to sytem , then change permission, then move to system\apk , and restart ... it's working ...

there are certain libs and files for the xperia keyboard to run. it will just FC by doing this

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by KristianKenneth; 24th May 2012 at 03:39 PM.
24th May 2012, 05:48 PM |#29  
jaxzkeren's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by idareyoutoclickthis

there are certain libs and files for the xperia keyboard to run. it will just FC by doing this

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk 2

don't know about that, but it works for me .... but right now i try the miui gb , this theme , white colour on phone and sms ,and some lag on ordinary games make my head headhace ...

on gb theme works great, but i like music , screenlock and turn off animation on ics ...make me confuse
Last edited by jaxzkeren; 24th May 2012 at 05:52 PM.
25th May 2012, 08:25 AM |#30  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 108
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxzkeren

don't know about that, but it works for me .... but right now i try the miui gb , this theme , white colour on phone and sms ,and some lag on ordinary games make my head headhace ...

on gb theme works great, but i like music , screenlock and turn off animation on ics ...make me confuse

This rom is based on the official miui V4 LT18i rom. Wich is based on the official SEMC rom. You can see in the the micode github :

https://github.com/MiCode/patchrom_lt18i

But a lot of semc stuff is removed see the makefile.

https://github.com/MiCode/patchrom_l...b/ics/makefile

If someone want the keyboard, you have to read the stuff.
I suggest you download the lt18i rom in the github and take the xperia keyboard in that zipfile and add it tot the miui rom.
The Following User Says Thank You to bheremans For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
miui
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia Ray Android Development by ThreadRank