Speed Up Deodexing with JoelDroid Batch Deodexer

Android 5.0 Lollipop brings many under-the-hood changes like changing the default compiler … more

Top 5 Apps for 2014 + Top Xposed Mod of 2014 – XDA TV

Its that time of year where you look back and remember the things that happened … more

NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet Gets Android 5.0.1, OTA Available

The NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet is the latest Android-powered device released by famed GPU … more

FXP Team Delivers Lollipop to Various Xperia Devices!

From all of us here at XDA-Developers, we’d like to wish you Happy Holidays! If … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Goodbye nexy :(

OP Stuart.upton666

12th May 2012, 06:43 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 48

278 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirkustanz

I'm in a similar boat. I recently had to replace my N1, and it will be sorely missed. Especially the LED trackball! Sadly enough, the google nexus is too big for my taste, and I didn't really want to spend $400 up front on a new phone so I picked up another phone instead.

I've vowed though, that as long as the next Nexus device is sized more like what I prefer, I will buy it!

My N1 is still alive, but I have moved on to the galaxy nexus and I also find the screen is a little too big for my liking. Screen colour is also sub-par comparing to the N1, I never see proper white colour being displayed even after adjusting RGBs and gamma values.

I bought the japanese galaxy nexus for around $325usd, shipped to hong kong via yahoo auction jp a month ago.

Though I am still flashing different roms on my N1 to play with
12th May 2012, 05:58 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 2

30 posts
Kept my N1
I still use the N1 when I travel and put prepaid SIM's or my own SIM in it. It is smaller than the Inspire and then the Galaxy Nexus that followed it. If it would take ICS, I would probably be using it more. I really like ICS over Gingerbread and the extra zip of the dual core.

Anyway, it stays in my travel bag as a spare.

Phil
13th May 2012, 03:48 AM   |  #13  
Flag Windermere, Florida
Thanks Meter: 3

23 posts
More
that sucks man. but i'm looking at exchanging my n1 for 1x as well
14th May 2012, 10:49 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 1,059

859 posts
i'm selling my last nexus one now. it's in perfect shape and i'll get around $300 US for it in my country where imports are closed. i got to sell it now or never! i've moved to a gnex but i'll miss my first real phone.
18th May 2012, 09:47 PM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 47

321 posts
More
Same here ... I'm moving to GNex now that price is affordable ...
I'm a bit sad because I really enjoyed the first nexus ... It was a pleasure to play with hundreds of custom roms and get support from this awesome devs community.
Thanks to all you awesome guys!
24th May 2012, 03:04 PM   |  #16  
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 7

65 posts
I'm planning to sell my Nexus One,,as the First Android device, this Smartphone has served me with pleasure... The devs are awesome as well...But the world is changing..Need better Specs now..I will miss my Sexy Nexy the most !!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread