Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,223 Members 42,176 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Goodbye nexy :(

Tip us?

k3vink3vin
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirkustanz View Post
I'm in a similar boat. I recently had to replace my N1, and it will be sorely missed. Especially the LED trackball! Sadly enough, the google nexus is too big for my taste, and I didn't really want to spend $400 up front on a new phone so I picked up another phone instead.

I've vowed though, that as long as the next Nexus device is sized more like what I prefer, I will buy it!
My N1 is still alive, but I have moved on to the galaxy nexus and I also find the screen is a little too big for my liking. Screen colour is also sub-par comparing to the N1, I never see proper white colour being displayed even after adjusting RGBs and gamma values.

I bought the japanese galaxy nexus for around $325usd, shipped to hong kong via yahoo auction jp a month ago.

Though I am still flashing different roms on my N1 to play with

pclewis
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Kept my N1

I still use the N1 when I travel and put prepaid SIM's or my own SIM in it. It is smaller than the Inspire and then the Galaxy Nexus that followed it. If it would take ICS, I would probably be using it more. I really like ICS over Gingerbread and the extra zip of the dual core.

Anyway, it stays in my travel bag as a spare.

Phil

Winters37
Old
Thanks Meter 3
that sucks man. but i'm looking at exchanging my n1 for 1x as well

Lanchon
Old
Thanks Meter 170
i'm selling my last nexus one now. it's in perfect shape and i'll get around $300 US for it in my country where imports are closed. i got to sell it now or never! i've moved to a gnex but i'll miss my first real phone.

furius
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Same here ... I'm moving to GNex now that price is affordable ...
I'm a bit sad because I really enjoyed the first nexus ... It was a pleasure to play with hundreds of custom roms and get support from this awesome devs community.
Thanks to all you awesome guys!
Actual Phone : Oneplus One Rom : CM11S + Franco Kernel
Phone History : HTC Hero Nexus One (I loved it so much) Galaxy Nexus HTC One X Tegra3 Nexus5
Tablet : GT 7.7 Wifi Rom : ParanoidAndroid
Wearables: Pebble SmartWatch
Mini PC: mk808 + rc11 Rom : Finless 1.7c
My Apps on the Play Store

arafat_mw
Old
Thanks Meter 7
I'm planning to sell my Nexus One,,as the First Android device, this Smartphone has served me with pleasure... The devs are awesome as well...But the world is changing..Need better Specs now..I will miss my Sexy Nexy the most !!