Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,925 Members 51,701 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] MetroDroid v4.0, MetroPCS MMS Scripts, ICS Script is UP! (5/8/12)

Tip us?

revized
Old
(Last edited by revized; 24th May 2012 at 05:47 PM.)
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mteezey View Post
Just use root explorer or root browser lite(free) and copy and paste apk from data/app folder to system/app. If u try a 4.67 Rom and use my script in op you won't have to mess with anything for voicemail. Script fixes it.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
how do i use a 4.67 rom, i thought i have metrodroid 3.0 was the rom?

************************ALERT! ALERT!*************************

Due to the fact that i got a htc pc36100 for my friend and added the prl for verizon so he could use it on pageplus.( he thinks metropholis coverage is really bad, after he left verizon with a huge bill, i thought it was a great idea to get him a cheap priced cell phone, whats the use of wanting to get best coveage if you cant afford the bill ) now back to the ISSUE AT HAND.LOL. ever since i installed metrodroid 3.0 on my pc36100, i have these terrible spontaneous reboot loops that happen about every other day, they run untill the battery is drained or until i notice the destruction and remove the battery , and the otter case:cry: i thought this was my own problem since i flashed the nv items from whiterabbit and so i never bothered to ask about it as i figured i desirved it for not following the metrodroid (i think i am done putting 3.0.lol.)directions and taking it upon my self to flash the nv items. until lo and behold the same reboot loop happens on my friends phone , when i got it had a rom called "kings rom" and looked pretty cool although i coulndnt get into diag mode with that roms dialer, so i just flashed metrodroid and changed the prl that way. so my final answer is that it is the metrodroid rom that is causing the reboot loops, is anyone else having this pronlem , well my second final answer could be that an app is causing it.(i am done with the LOL`s)

mteezey
Old
Thanks Meter 755
4.67 is the versioof the ota from sprint it is based off. Just search development thread for ones with that base. Or in your case run an ruu on pc to get phone compketly back to stock and then re root and then flash 4.67 just make sure to get ruu with a bootloader tgatu can still root..

Devices:
HTC ONE S ViperOneS 1.2.1/fusion ultimate & PAC-man
Asus/Google Nexus 7 Paranoid Android 2.99 beta 6/M-kernel
HTC EVO 3D(retired):Something ICS'y/
eng hboot 1.04.02 s-off/
4extRecovery CWM
HTC EVO 4g(really retired):SOS N/AnthraxRev4
Hboot 2.10 S-off
Amon-Ra

revized
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mteezey View Post
4.67 is the versioof the ota from sprint it is based off. Just search development thread for ones with that base. Or in your case run an ruu on pc to get phone compketly back to stock and then re root and then flash 4.67 just make sure to get ruu with a bootloader tgatu can still root..

Okay, then put the metrodroid then your script,in that order?

what does the scripts even do? Please let me know. Does it make your phone look different ? If not can I configure data/mms with king rom? It looked pretty sweet

mteezey
Old
Thanks Meter 755
The scripts give you mms so you are not only limited to metrodroid. You can flash any Rom you want then the script that goes with it. I'm not trying to hijack bloodies thread though. Just read your Rom op see what base it is and then flash whatever script goes with.

Devices:
HTC ONE S ViperOneS 1.2.1/fusion ultimate & PAC-man
Asus/Google Nexus 7 Paranoid Android 2.99 beta 6/M-kernel
HTC EVO 3D(retired):Something ICS'y/
eng hboot 1.04.02 s-off/
4extRecovery CWM
HTC EVO 4g(really retired):SOS N/AnthraxRev4
Hboot 2.10 S-off
Amon-Ra

Bloodykiller86
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 234

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by revized View Post
how do i use a 4.67 rom, i thought i have metrodroid 3.0 was the rom?

************************ALERT! ALERT!*************************

Due to the fact that i got a htc pc36100 for my friend and added the prl for verizon so he could use it on pageplus.( he thinks metropholis coverage is really bad, after he left verizon with a huge bill, i thought it was a great idea to get him a cheap priced cell phone, whats the use of wanting to get best coveage if you cant afford the bill ) now back to the ISSUE AT HAND.LOL. ever since i installed metrodroid 3.0 on my pc36100, i have these terrible spontaneous reboot loops that happen about every other day, they run untill the battery is drained or until i notice the destruction and remove the battery , and the otter case:cry: i thought this was my own problem since i flashed the nv items from whiterabbit and so i never bothered to ask about it as i figured i desirved it for not following the metrodroid (i think i am done putting 3.0.lol.)directions and taking it upon my self to flash the nv items. until lo and behold the same reboot loop happens on my friends phone , when i got it had a rom called "kings rom" and looked pretty cool although i coulndnt get into diag mode with that roms dialer, so i just flashed metrodroid and changed the prl that way. so my final answer is that it is the metrodroid rom that is causing the reboot loops, is anyone else having this pronlem , well my second final answer could be that an app is causing it.(i am done with the LOL`s)
.....use 4.0? lol i havent had 3.0 up in a longgggg time
Check Out My MetroPCS Roms Here

revized
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodykiller86 View Post
.....use 4.0? lol i havent had 3.0 up in a longgggg time
Have you ever heard of that boot loop problem before ? I wonder If it had anything to do with me messing with titanium backup. Just wondering....

Bloodykiller86
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 234

DONATE TO ME
On 3.0 yea. 4.0 no

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium HD app
Check Out My MetroPCS Roms Here

revized
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodykiller86 View Post
On 3.0 yea. 4.0 no

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium HD app
oh cool then i should have use it although it was back when posting it up was takikng a minuite and i got to hasty, one more thing is the camera recorder smooth on 4.0 ? as it had lag on 3.0

TonoS
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default lost data connection Miami, FL

Lost data in Miami. PRL 3022 .Was working last night .
Zip 33183 - my wives metro phone has data fine.
Anyone with problems on flashed phone?

mdiaz33685
Old
Thanks Meter 430

DONATE TO ME
im down in tampa....
Black - SG Note 3 T-Mo USA - SM-N900T | TWRP 2720 | My Stock Rooted 4.4.2 | 64gb Samsung | UVUDNF1 & Compulsion 15 | XXUFNG2
White - SG Note 3 T-Mo USA - SM-N900T | TWRP 2720 | My Stock Rooted 4.4.2 | N900TUVUDNF1 & Compulsion 15
Sprint SG TAB3 7in - SM-T217S | TWRP 2700 | My Stock Rooted 4.4.2 - T217SVPUBNE7
SG TAB2 10.1 = GT-P5113 < | > SG TAB2 7in GT-P3113 = Not Rooted 4.2.2
My Threads - T-Mo SG Note 3 | SG Note 3 | SG Tab 3 7in T217S | My Stock ODEX Roms and Firmware's Web Site...

Tags
evo, htc evo 4g, metrodroid, metropcs