FORUMS

Other than XDA (of Course), What’s Your Favorite Site That Covers Android?

There is a number of other great sites that cover … more

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[mod][BETA][PATCH] ROM_PATCH V1.2 for ics- full freedom -

13th May 2012, 04:51 PM |#41  
dheeraj (dhlalit11)'s Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag fatehabad (hry)
Thanks Meter: 1,485
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryCoolAlan

Can we flash whatever Vibrant kernel we want?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium

yes you can and it is also written in the FAQ section
 
 
14th May 2012, 03:07 AM |#42  
VeryCoolAlan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 211
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhlalit11

yes you can and it is also written in the FAQ section

Oops must have missed it

Sent from my Note using xda premium
24th May 2012, 10:58 AM |#43  
battlekry's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
This was solid looking work, very clean recovery interface.. Sad to see development will not continue.. For what it was, thanks..
24th May 2012, 11:29 AM |#44  
dheeraj (dhlalit11)'s Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag fatehabad (hry)
Thanks Meter: 1,485
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by battlekry

This was solid looking work, very clean recovery interface.. Sad to see development will not continue.. For what it was, thanks..

project can be continued again but only when I get proper feedback from users
24th May 2012, 12:09 PM |#45  
hkfan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 164
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhlalit11

project can be continued again but only when I get proper feedback from users

please continue

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk 2
24th May 2012, 01:12 PM |#46  
VeryCoolAlan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 211
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohitmoudgil

please continue

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk 2

I would say continue but having to change the update script then zip it just to try a rom that may or may not work. Ehhh

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium
24th May 2012, 01:17 PM |#47  
dheeraj (dhlalit11)'s Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag fatehabad (hry)
Thanks Meter: 1,485
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryCoolAlan

I would say continue but having to change the update script then zip it just to try a rom that may or may not work. Ehhh

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium

everything cannot be automated

god have given you hand why don't use them
24th May 2012, 02:30 PM |#48  
hkfan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 164
 
More
it would be great if you can add an example of exactly what to do with a latest and greatest ROM available . I am sure people will start using it when they are comfortable.
25th May 2012, 01:30 AM |#49  
VeryCoolAlan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 211
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohitmoudgil

it would be great if you can add an example of exactly what to do with a latest and greatest ROM available . I am sure people will start using it when they are comfortable.

Thissss

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium
29th May 2012, 09:45 PM |#50  
Xenoism's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 274
 
More
I'm very interested in seeing this project continue ^^

Maybe someone can record a video of the process just to be sure people are clear exactly what to do :]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes