Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,920 Members 42,812 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] My captivate turns off randomly subsequent to installing MIUI 4 roms?

Tip us?

M973
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by rophiroth View Post
Also shutdowns over 80% battery.

I'm with ICS now with "captivate keep alive" app turn on at any time I go into idle state and my phone dont shutdown.
I was using "Captivate Keep Alive" some on GB Roms, but was appearing incompatible with ICS, as the app, though still present, would turn off before it was supposed to.

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by korockinout13 View Post
If you're on Glitch, try bumping up the voltage of the lowest frequencies by +25 mV.
I had raised my min CPU to 200 for shut downs.

Saw this post, I've never changed any of my voltage settings, never OC's, etc. I'm presuming in NS Tools, presuming from the "volt" tab, but am unsure of what to change to bump up min frequency.
Thanks

rophiroth
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by M973 View Post
I was using "Captivate Keep Alive" some on GB Roms, but was appearing incompatible with ICS, as the app, though still present, would turn off before it was supposed to.

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

I had raised my min CPU to 200 for shut downs.

Saw this post, I've never changed any of my voltage settings, never OC's, etc. I'm presuming in NS Tools, presuming from the "volt" tab, but am unsure of what to change to bump up min frequency.
Thanks
I even put min CPU to 1000 and nothing happens XD but Im using keep alive to 0% and no more shutdows (also use less battery than i though :P), but having some bugs... after a while my phone dont receive more calls and cant make xD but i think that is some problem with modem)