Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

[Q] My captivate turns off randomly subsequent to installing MIUI 4 roms?

OP xArtanis

25th May 2012, 12:50 AM   |  #11  
Flag NJ
Thanks Meter: 34

475 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rophiroth

Also shutdowns over 80% battery.

I'm with ICS now with "captivate keep alive" app turn on at any time I go into idle state and my phone dont shutdown.

I was using "Captivate Keep Alive" some on GB Roms, but was appearing incompatible with ICS, as the app, though still present, would turn off before it was supposed to.

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by korockinout13

If you're on Glitch, try bumping up the voltage of the lowest frequencies by +25 mV.

I had raised my min CPU to 200 for shut downs.

Saw this post, I've never changed any of my voltage settings, never OC's, etc. I'm presuming in NS Tools, presuming from the "volt" tab, but am unsure of what to change to bump up min frequency.
Thanks
25th May 2012, 02:27 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 7

210 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by M973

I was using "Captivate Keep Alive" some on GB Roms, but was appearing incompatible with ICS, as the app, though still present, would turn off before it was supposed to.

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

I had raised my min CPU to 200 for shut downs.

Saw this post, I've never changed any of my voltage settings, never OC's, etc. I'm presuming in NS Tools, presuming from the "volt" tab, but am unsure of what to change to bump up min frequency.
Thanks

I even put min CPU to 1000 and nothing happens XD but Im using keep alive to 0% and no more shutdows (also use less battery than i though :P), but having some bugs... after a while my phone dont receive more calls and cant make xD but i think that is some problem with modem)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread