XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Increase the Speaker Volume of Your Samsung Gear 2 with Tool and Tutorial

I think its pretty safe to say that any sound coming out of a … more

Unlock Hidden Camera Settings on Your Moto G

At one point in time or another, weve all gotten very fiddly with the camera settings on our … more
View Poll Results: Who did the most?
jt1134 0 0%
imnuts 15 83.33%
r2doesinc 1 5.56%
gunnermike 2 11.11%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply

{Poll} Who Made the Most Out of Their Donated Charge???

24th May 2012, 06:37 PM   |  #1  
nitsuj17's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag PA
Thanks Meter: 17,082
 
10,081 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
So now with over a year of reflection (granted not all those in the poll got the device at launch) which individual who either a) received the device via donation or b) received donations to get the device (and did) contributed the most to the Droid Charge?

Correct me if I'm wrong in the details:

imnuts: received donations to purchase

jt1134: was sent the device in some swap between rootzwiki and kejar

gunnermike: received donations to purchase

r2doesinc: beat out imoseyen in rootzwiki's community vote contest...and then after getting heavily criticized for trying to sell the device when he couldnt get aosp working..."lost" the charge at the big android bbq last year "in a cab"
24th May 2012, 06:55 PM   |  #2  
shrike1978's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 3,094
 
3,413 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Donate to Me
More
I had to give it to imnuts for the amount of work he put out for the device and the level of assistance he put into the community. If I had a second vote, jt would get it. Even though we don't have a fully working AOSP, he has it so close I can taste it, and I still have hope it will eventually see a completed release.
24th May 2012, 10:34 PM   |  #3  
DroidBlaze's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 258
 
312 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike1978

I had to give it to imnuts for the amount of work he put out for the device and the level of assistance he put into the community. If I had a second vote, jt would get it. Even though we don't have a fully working AOSP, he has it so close I can taste it, and I still have hope it will eventually see a completed release.

This x100

I feel gunnermike also put a good amount of time and effort into the charge with themes but themes are just not as important as roms and kernels.
24th May 2012, 10:51 PM   |  #4  
imnuts's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag West Chester
Thanks Meter: 2,980
 
3,425 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2007
Donate to Me
More
I don't think anyone gets this thread really, but it is funny if you do
24th May 2012, 11:28 PM   |  #5  
shrike1978's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 3,094
 
3,413 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imnuts

I don't think anyone gets this thread really, but it is funny if you do

I totally get the stab at r2doesinc, but I decided to just play things straight. That's old news and in the past. I was honestly more pissed at rootzwiki's response to the situation than I was at him.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
24th May 2012, 11:53 PM   |  #6  
JihadSquad's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Madison, WI
Thanks Meter: 244
 
1,585 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imnuts

I don't think anyone gets this thread really, but it is funny if you do

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike1978

I totally get the stab at r2doesinc, but I decided to just play things straight. That's old news and in the past. I was honestly more pissed at rootzwiki's response to the situation than I was at him.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

I will make a wild guess that this guy sold his charge that rootz donated to him...

Sorry but i got mine in september...
25th May 2012, 01:27 AM   |  #7  
shrike1978's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 3,094
 
3,413 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JihadSquad

I will make a wild guess that this guy sold his charge that rootz donated to him...

Sorry but i got mine in september...

Basically, yea, in a nutshell. Rootz's response was that they bought it for him and it was up to him what to do with it. Donors were pissed, not only because he stood to make money on their donation, but also because it set a bad precedent for the future.
25th May 2012, 04:11 AM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 226
 
848 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
The charge is a piece of crap.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
25th May 2012, 07:17 AM   |  #9  
sasquatch080's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag springdale
Thanks Meter: 165
 
574 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DROID3R

The charge is a piece of crap.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

That's just uncalled for! Next thing you might say is its almost like an iPhone.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using xda premium
25th May 2012, 06:53 PM   |  #10  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Imnuts for he present, jt for the future.
R2 is a whore and should be sentenced to death.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using XDA

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XbirthofaheroX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes