Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,702 Members 54,185 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][GT-P75**][Goo-inside.me] 3.2 - June 10, 2012 - Infamous Tab 1.5 w/working 3G

Tip us?

macknup
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Hey Jamieson,

Great Rom, if we could have the 3G working for the P7500. I know your laptop broke which put the 3G dev process on hold.. Any updates from this weekends events?

Should we expect a 3G working Infamous Rom in the next few days? Anything you need from me? can I provide testing?

Let me know as I am eagerly awaiting V 0.5 so I may really go at my tab and rebuild to a customised state I can use long term.

I would switch to AOKP but there is no working camera and frankly the skinning w/ B00sted's themes is just perfect with this ROM.

Want to make it my daily usage rom.. Please help satisfy the craving

Sent from my GT-P7500 using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to macknup For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jamison904
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14,313

DONATE TO ME
Just saw this. Sorry buddy. Yes keep an eye this weekend. Been slammed at work (6 days a week and long hours.) The funny thing is you don't think you have much tweaked on your laptop until you lose everything and have to start from scratch. Still putting everything back together. If it isn't one thing it is another. Anyways I have been working on a new 3G version. Infamous 1.0 should be out fully functional for both versions soon.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk 2 running Infamous ROM 2.0
Ex-Reconized Developer
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jamison904 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dapope
Old
Thanks Meter 9
no more letting it hit the floor!!
The Following User Says Thank You to dapope For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

macknup
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Talking OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY Infamous 1.0 3G Style!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamison904 View Post
Just saw this. Sorry buddy. Yes keep an eye this weekend. Been slammed at work (6 days a week and long hours.) The funny thing is you don't think you have much tweaked on your laptop until you lose everything and have to start from scratch. Still putting everything back together. If it isn't one thing it is another. Anyways I have been working on a new 3G version. Infamous 1.0 should be out fully functional for both versions soon.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk 2 running Infamous ROM 2.0
No apologies needed good man! Loyal fan base and dedicated following makes the ROM worth the wait

And you are most certainly preaching to the choir with regards to rebuilding a finely tuned machine! Takes so many repetitious cycles to get all those bugs worked out so the process runs smooth again!

I have a 3G Tab eagerly awaiting your brilliance and coding skills

Infamous Rom 1.0 sounds like a great idea for weekend.

RJ200X
Old
Thanks Meter 2
yay... looking forward to having new roms in all my devices this weekend

Jamison904
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14,313

DONATE TO ME
Infamous Tab 1.0 is comming! 3G too! Who wants to test for P7500?
Ex-Reconized Developer
The Following User Says Thank You to Jamison904 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

macknup
Old
Thanks Meter 4
ME! Send away

Sent from my XT860 using xda premium

RavenY2K3
Old
Thanks Meter 362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamison904 View Post
Infamous Tab 1.0 is comming! 3G too! Who wants to test for P7500?
Ive just done a nandroid backup (routine for me) so I can too if you need a tester.
Current Device: Galaxy Note III SM-N9005, Tab Pro 8.4 & Galaxy Camera EK-GC100

Retired but still own: Galaxy Note II, Dell Streak, Note 8.0 GT-N5100

Used to own:Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000 - Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7500 - Galaxy Note GT-N7000 - - HTC Touch Pro 2 - Samsung Galaxy SII - HTC Desire - MDA Vario III - HTC Hermes (MDA Vario II) - Raphael - HTC Touch Pro -
HTC Wizard (MDA Vario) - O2 XDA IIi - HTC Magician (MDA Compact)

bohenao
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Let me try ! been waiting that for ages .

Jamison904
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14,313

DONATE TO ME
Gentleman I give you 1.0 with working 3G! But you will still need to flash Overcome's modem. Let me know how it is since I cannot test it myself....
Infamous 1.0 3G
Ex-Reconized Developer

Tags
beautiful, fast, honeycomb 3.2, infamous tab, stable
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe