Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,525 Members 39,230 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[DEV] Android for Blue Angel (PXA Droid)

Tip us?

L]e[G
Old
Thanks Meter 52

DONATE TO ME
DAMN! ICS work very well on BA , d-two you are a genius, a device from 2004 with ICS
Nokia 6600
Qtek 9090 aka HTC Blue Angel
Vodafone 858 Smart aka Huawei U8160
Vodafone Smart II aka Alcatel V860

swiss420
Old
Thanks Meter 349

DONATE TO ME
What CyanogenMod Build are you running in your last Video? Latest Nightly? update-cm-9-20120525-NIGHTLY Any Luck yet with non working components like the CAM or WiFi?

On another note it seems people still dont thank you enough. 110 Thanks? I have yet to release one single ROM on XDA and got 148 Thanks. That cant be right.

For all the BA Users here, if d-two Posts some updates please take that chance to Thank him. Chances are you are running a WM6.5 ROM from d-two already and now you get a chance to try out the latest Android on a 9 year old Device. A quick click on the Thanks Button does not even account figuratively speaking for 0.0000001% of the work that went into all of this. Offcourse I would also suggest to you to Donate something for the hard work but atleast thank him. Ok sorry had to get that off my chest.

The Following User Says Thank You to swiss420 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

d-two
Old
(Last edited by d-two; 25th May 2012 at 11:38 AM.)
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 459

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by L]e[G View Post
DAMN! ICS work very well on BA , d-two you are a genius, a device from 2004 with ICS
Yes, very cool right
ICS with CM9

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiss420 View Post
What CyanogenMod Build are you running in your last Video? Latest Nightly? update-cm-9-20120525-NIGHTLY Any Luck yet with non working components like the CAM or WiFi?

On another note it seems people still dont thank you enough. 110 Thanks? I have yet to release one single ROM on XDA and got 148 Thanks. That cant be right.

For all the BA Users here, if d-two Posts some updates please take that chance to Thank him. Chances are you are running a WM6.5 ROM from d-two already and now you get a chance to try out the latest Android on a 9 year old Device. A quick click on the Thanks Button does not even account figuratively speaking for 0.0000001% of the work that went into all of this. Offcourse I would also suggest to you to Donate something for the hard work but atleast thank him. Ok sorry had to get that off my chest.

It's the master branch from CM9. But the framebuffer has an bug and i have disable the JIT (Just In Time Compiler optimize for armv6 we have armv5te) i hope i can it enable with some modified stuff for faster open apps...

EDIT: I will look for the driver this weekend...
My Devices:
HTC Leo (Modified Rom WM 6.5)
HTC Blue Angel (CyanogenMod 7.2 Alpha )
HTC Himalaya (WM 2003, new Rom coming soon)
HTC Universal (My WM 6.5.x Rom)
HTC Kaiser (Froyo 2.2)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to d-two For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

B-44
Old
Thanks Meter 76
Blimey, you're absolutely right! But you know what? My f****** Firefox doesn't display those Thanx-Buttons! So i never thought about it... Just switched to IE to do what i should've done already many times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swiss420 View Post

BenQ Siemens EF82 Proto Fw1.2 (the lost one) with 35xxx-IMEI
Siemens SX66 WM6.5.5 (5.2.28244) by D-Two Radio: 1.15.00
Ameo WM6.1 aCs2.4Ger SPL 3.5
Shift 2GB/128GBssd W7U / WM6.5 liberated: ThaiHugo Age of Reason

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
The Following User Says Thank You to B-44 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gbl08ma
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Amazing! A really great job, which done by you, even seems easy...
Now put the phone and wifi to work, and this is pure awesome.

GnatGoSplat
Old
Thanks Meter 125
This is ICS? When I tried it, it looks like Gingerbread 2.3.x. I did see CM9 startup screen, but I thought that was just added in custom.

L]e[G
Old
Thanks Meter 52

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by GnatGoSplat View Post
This is ICS? When I tried it, it looks like Gingerbread 2.3.x. I did see CM9 startup screen, but I thought that was just added in custom.
CM9 version is not available, only simple ginger with cm9 bootanimation
Nokia 6600
Qtek 9090 aka HTC Blue Angel
Vodafone 858 Smart aka Huawei U8160
Vodafone Smart II aka Alcatel V860

GnatGoSplat
Old
Thanks Meter 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by L]e[G View Post
CM9 version is not available, only simple ginger with cm9 bootanimation
Yes, that's what I thought, but it just now occurred to me maybe you guys are talking about a version not available for download yet.

egzthunder1
Old
Member Advocate Admin - Spirit of XDA
Thanks Meter 4,923
Location: At The Good End Of My Hammer, Likes: My Family & XDA, Dislikes: Incompetence
Quote:
Originally Posted by d-two
For this but it is not finish

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cUhZgd2Of4">YouTube Link</a>

PS: Sorry for the cut the battery was empty
PPS: It's CyanogenMod
You got cm9 running? Omg....that is all i can say....

"As I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I fear no evil for I am the God of Death... and this is my valley"

I have ORD

Want to see my devices? Click Below

HTC Blue Angel
ROM: WM 6.5.3 Build 23698 by d-two
Radio: 1.15

HTC Vogue (Verizon Touch)
ROM: Froyo Android (NAND) by incubus26j
Radio: 3.42.50

HTC EVO 3D
ROM: YAS4 v9 by howpathetic (ICS 4.0.4)
PRI: 1.43_003
Radio: 1.09.00.0706
HBOOT: Eng HBOOT (S-OFF)

Sony Xperia T LT30p
ROM: Stock, 91.A.0.148 (Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Bootloader: Locked

Sony Xperia Z Ultra - GPE
ROM: Stock, Unrooted (KitKat 4.4.2)
Bootloader: Locked

Huawei Premia 4G
ROM: Stock, Rooted (ICS 4.0.4)

HTC One (M8)
ROM: Stock, unrooted (1.57.531.7)
Radio: 1.16.21331931
HBOOT: Locked (S-ON)

Learn how to flash: CDMA Rapahel, Vogue

d-two
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 459

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by egzthunder1 View Post
You got cm9 running? Omg....that is all i can say....
Yes, but i have a little bug with framebuffer... But it works very good and i have found the problem with flicker under Gingerbread...

But before i make a download version i will look for the missing drivers...
My Devices:
HTC Leo (Modified Rom WM 6.5)
HTC Blue Angel (CyanogenMod 7.2 Alpha )
HTC Himalaya (WM 2003, new Rom coming soon)
HTC Universal (My WM 6.5.x Rom)
HTC Kaiser (Froyo 2.2)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to d-two For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
android, blueangel, cyanogenmod, gingerbread, ics