FORUMS

ZenFone 2 Lolliflash and ZenPower Giveaway!

We recently did an in-depth review of the Asus Zenfone 2 but one of the things people may … more

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

[DEV] Android for Blue Angel (PXA Droid)

1,554 posts
Thanks Meter: 464
 
By d-two, Recognized Developer on 2nd February 2011, 11:58 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
25th May 2012, 07:24 AM |#581  
L]e[G's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
Donate to Me
More
DAMN! ICS work very well on BA , d-two you are a genius, a device from 2004 with ICS
 
 
25th May 2012, 09:04 AM |#582  
swiss420's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 350
 
Donate to Me
More
What CyanogenMod Build are you running in your last Video? Latest Nightly? update-cm-9-20120525-NIGHTLY Any Luck yet with non working components like the CAM or WiFi?

On another note it seems people still dont thank you enough. 110 Thanks? I have yet to release one single ROM on XDA and got 148 Thanks. That cant be right.

For all the BA Users here, if d-two Posts some updates please take that chance to Thank him. Chances are you are running a WM6.5 ROM from d-two already and now you get a chance to try out the latest Android on a 9 year old Device. A quick click on the Thanks Button does not even account figuratively speaking for 0.0000001% of the work that went into all of this. Offcourse I would also suggest to you to Donate something for the hard work but atleast thank him. Ok sorry had to get that off my chest.

The Following User Says Thank You to swiss420 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th May 2012, 10:00 AM |#583  
Quote:
Originally Posted by L]e[G

DAMN! ICS work very well on BA , d-two you are a genius, a device from 2004 with ICS

Yes, very cool right
ICS with CM9

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiss420

What CyanogenMod Build are you running in your last Video? Latest Nightly? update-cm-9-20120525-NIGHTLY Any Luck yet with non working components like the CAM or WiFi?

On another note it seems people still dont thank you enough. 110 Thanks? I have yet to release one single ROM on XDA and got 148 Thanks. That cant be right.


For all the BA Users here, if d-two Posts some updates please take that chance to Thank him. Chances are you are running a WM6.5 ROM from d-two already and now you get a chance to try out the latest Android on a 9 year old Device. A quick click on the Thanks Button does not even account figuratively speaking for 0.0000001% of the work that went into all of this. Offcourse I would also suggest to you to Donate something for the hard work but atleast thank him. Ok sorry had to get that off my chest.

It's the master branch from CM9. But the framebuffer has an bug and i have disable the JIT (Just In Time Compiler optimize for armv6 we have armv5te) i hope i can it enable with some modified stuff for faster open apps...

EDIT: I will look for the driver this weekend...
Last edited by d-two; 25th May 2012 at 11:38 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to d-two For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th May 2012, 10:47 AM |#584  
B-44's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Starkenburg
Thanks Meter: 92
 
More
Blimey, you're absolutely right! But you know what? My f****** Firefox doesn't display those Thanx-Buttons! So i never thought about it... Just switched to IE to do what i should've done already many times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swiss420

What CyanogenMod Build are you running in your last Video? Latest Nightly? update-cm-9-20120525-NIGHTLY Any Luck yet with non working components like the CAM or WiFi?

On another note it seems people still dont thank you enough. 110 Thanks? I have yet to release one single ROM on XDA and got 148 Thanks. That cant be right.


For all the BA Users here, if d-two Posts some updates please take that chance to Thank him. Chances are you are running a WM6.5 ROM from d-two already and now you get a chance to try out the latest Android on a 9 year old Device. A quick click on the Thanks Button does not even account figuratively speaking for 0.0000001% of the work that went into all of this. Offcourse I would also suggest to you to Donate something for the hard work but atleast thank him. Ok sorry had to get that off my chest.

The Following User Says Thank You to B-44 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th May 2012, 02:28 PM |#585  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
Amazing! A really great job, which done by you, even seems easy...
Now put the phone and wifi to work, and this is pure awesome.
25th May 2012, 09:02 PM |#586  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 126
 
More
This is ICS? When I tried it, it looks like Gingerbread 2.3.x. I did see CM9 startup screen, but I thought that was just added in custom.
25th May 2012, 09:15 PM |#587  
L]e[G's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GnatGoSplat

This is ICS? When I tried it, it looks like Gingerbread 2.3.x. I did see CM9 startup screen, but I thought that was just added in custom.

CM9 version is not available, only simple ginger with cm9 bootanimation
25th May 2012, 09:18 PM |#588  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 126
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by L]e[G

CM9 version is not available, only simple ginger with cm9 bootanimation

Yes, that's what I thought, but it just now occurred to me maybe you guys are talking about a version not available for download yet.
25th May 2012, 09:18 PM |#589  
egzthunder1's Avatar
Moderator Committee Lead / Member Advocate Admin - Spirit of XDA
Flag At The Good End Of My Hammer, Likes: My Family & XDA, Dislikes: Incompetence
Thanks Meter: 6,552
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by d-two

For this but it is not finish

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cUhZgd2Of4">YouTube Link</a>

PS: Sorry for the cut the battery was empty
PPS: It's CyanogenMod

You got cm9 running? Omg....that is all i can say....
25th May 2012, 10:17 PM |#590  
Quote:
Originally Posted by egzthunder1

You got cm9 running? Omg....that is all i can say....

Yes, but i have a little bug with framebuffer... But it works very good and i have found the problem with flicker under Gingerbread...

But before i make a download version i will look for the missing drivers...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to d-two For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th May 2012, 05:22 PM |#591  
L]e[G's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
Donate to Me
More
so we are near for a full version hihihihihi

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, blueangel, cyanogenmod, gingerbread, ics
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes