Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,302 Members 51,486 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[DISCUSSION] aspee's-[AOSP][4.0.4]-codename android

Tip us?

golujee
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks for the amazing rom guys. but somehow I can't download any apps from the playstore. could it be the gapps??

androxxx
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Default usb storage

Usb storage not Working..!!!! Need Help

jeetBLswami
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 326
Quote:
Originally Posted by golujee View Post
Thanks for the amazing rom guys. but somehow I can't download any apps from the playstore. could it be the gapps??
maybe....because here is no problem in downloading any app...try to flash different gapps
Quote:
Originally Posted by androxxx View Post
Usb storage not Working..!!!! Need Help
yeah it is tricky ......u have to enable usb debugging(if it is disabled)or disable usb debugging (if it is enabled)...after that usb mass storage will work
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeetBLswami For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

golujee
Old
Thanks Meter 0
[QUOTE=26jtyjn;25881605]maybe....because here is no problem in downloading any app...try to flash different gapps

I flashed a different gapps (gapps-ics-20120429-signed) too but that didn't help. So I created a new gmail account and now its working fine for me. Thanks for the help...

viswanath
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default APPS2SD

Hi,
i installed the rom and i was trying to restore my apps using titanium backup.. but it says internal memory is low. I was wondering if i can use darktremor apps2sd or link2sd.
I flashed dt apps2sd and the phone was stuck at lg logo.
Please help me out.

jeetBLswami
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 326
[QUOTE=golujee;25882504]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 26jtyjn View Post
maybe....because here is no problem in downloading any app...try to flash different gapps

I flashed a different gapps (gapps-ics-20120429-signed) too but that didn't help. So I created a new gmail account and now its working fine for me. Thanks for the help...
press thanks instead.....
The Following User Says Thank You to jeetBLswami For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jeetBLswami
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 326
Quote:
Originally Posted by viswanath View Post
Hi,
i installed the rom and i was trying to restore my apps using titanium backup.. but it says internal memory is low. I was wondering if i can use darktremor apps2sd or link2sd.
I flashed dt apps2sd and the phone was stuck at lg logo.
Please help me out.
same here link2sd is not working..
The Following User Says Thank You to jeetBLswami For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

danpan11
Old
(Last edited by danpan11; 25th May 2012 at 04:52 PM.) Reason: Update
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up Great ROM, faster than others, just reporting some bugs.

Good Morning!

First of all, thanks for the great ROM. Works stable enough so I can use it in my work phone. I like that is faster than AOKP in my opinion, and so far (I've been testing it for 3 days) I haven't seen force closes or ramdom reboots.

Some bugs I've noticed:

- In the "Settings / Battery" section says: <Battery usage data not available>.
- Using Nova Launcher sometimes causes the screen to freeze and show purple/pink colorbanding that does not goes away until you reboot the phone.
- Sometimes during a call the screen takes about 3 seconds to show the caller (this happens also in AOKP and other ICS roms)
- Also when receiving a call, and sliding to pick up, the ringtone keeps playing for a second or two (also in AOKP).
- While listening to music, when you open the app and try to search a song or artist, as soon as you select the search; starts playing it but shows a message that says "Unfortunately, Music has stopped".
- I bought Draw Something, and it does not appear in Google Play Store, it seems is not compatible with the ROM.
- The browser sometimes stops loading certain pages.

All the rest is fine. I will keep on testing, and reporting anything I find. Keep up the good work. And thank you for reading!

simon11028
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Best ICS rom for p500 ever I think~XD
But ~ it's just me or the Apps scanning Barcodes & QR codes are not working?
Any solution?~:)?

gusmao100
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon11028 View Post
Best ICS rom for p500 ever I think~XD
But ~ it's just me or the Apps scanning Barcodes & QR codes are not working?
Any solution?~:)?
continuation please