View Poll Results: Do you find the latest beta functional ?
Yes 1,069 75.12%
No 354 24.88%
Voters: 1423. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply

Apk Manager 4.9 - Makes Modifying Ur Apk A Breeze (Windows/Linux)

21st May 2012, 12:37 AM   |  #2531  
KBizzle's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Knoxville
Thanks Meter: 4,189
 
4,107 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajthescot

If its layouts or drawables edits ,delete those folders in keep.

If its values edits, delete the resources.arsc file in keep

Smali edits delete the classes.dex file in keep

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Tapatalk 2

Thank you. Ok, I think it may be the resources.arsc that is being created at the time of compile. I took the framework-res.apk that caused the lockscreen sizing issue and replaced the resources with the one from the original apk, it fixed the resizing but I lost my edits to the colors.

I only made hex edits to the colors.xml only. There werent any sizing code lines in it. I am retrying right now to see if it was just a fluke. If you have any idea why this would happen, your help is much appreciated.

EDIT: Yeah, tried again. Same thing. Im not sure whats causing it. I am completely replacing the whole xml file from a theme that isnt for my device but like i said, there arent any defining items in the xml that would cause this. Ill try make the edits one by one to the original xml and see if it does it again.

EDIT2: Nope, still skews the lockscreen. Ill post an image.



EDIT3: So I am trying to single out what is happening. I went ahead and just decompiled/compiled the framework without making a single edit. I only deleted the resources.arsc before compile. It still does it. Im at a loss right now but I am going to keep trying.
Last edited by KBizzle; 21st May 2012 at 01:42 AM.
21st May 2012, 09:58 AM   |  #2532  
maped's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rovigo
Thanks Meter: 313
 
489 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2005
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbizzle

Thank you. Ok, I think it may be the resources.arsc that is being created at the time of compile. I took the framework-res.apk that caused the lockscreen sizing issue and replaced the resources with the one from the original apk, it fixed the resizing but I lost my edits to the colors.

I only made hex edits to the colors.xml only. There werent any sizing code lines in it. I am retrying right now to see if it was just a fluke. If you have any idea why this would happen, your help is much appreciated.

EDIT: Yeah, tried again. Same thing. Im not sure whats causing it. I am completely replacing the whole xml file from a theme that isnt for my device but like i said, there arent any defining items in the xml that would cause this. Ill try make the edits one by one to the original xml and see if it does it again.

EDIT2: Nope, still skews the lockscreen. Ill post an image.



EDIT3: So I am trying to single out what is happening. I went ahead and just decompiled/compiled the framework without making a single edit. I only deleted the resources.arsc before compile. It still does it. Im at a loss right now but I am going to keep trying.

I'm going crazy!!

I tried them all really, decompiled and recompiled 1.4.2 with apktools apktools with 1.4.3, I tried all the possible tools on xda but nothing doing, the framework-res.apk not recompile.

I want to do your own thing, have the lockscreen clock in blue and I think the value to change is http://androidxref.com/source/xref/f...0dp/colors.xml

Can you please tell me how you did (and what) to rebuild the framework-res.apk to achieve your result

With apkmanager 5.0.2 can decompile and recompile the framework res.apk-but once the folder is not decompiled sw600dp-values ​​(as with other versions of apkmanager I could edit the xml file)

It is possible that there is a way, it is 4 days I try and read guides on guides but none share the positive experience with the error plurals. I manually changed all the values ​​in row 79 but to no avail.

EDIT: ieeeaaaah...i've recompiled my framework-res.apk but I have not my lockscreen clock in blue with change framework-res.apk\res\values\colors.xml and I have the same problem of you
Last edited by maped; 21st May 2012 at 10:34 AM.
21st May 2012, 10:50 AM   |  #2533  
Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 5
 
69 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Compiling
i have a probelem compiling my apk. working on framework.apk
here is the log http://dl.dropbox.com/u/54790911/log.txt
21st May 2012, 12:06 PM   |  #2534  
KBizzle's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Knoxville
Thanks Meter: 4,189
 
4,107 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maped

I'm going crazy!!

I tried them all really, decompiled and recompiled 1.4.2 with apktools apktools with 1.4.3, I tried all the possible tools on xda but nothing doing, the framework-res.apk not recompile.

I want to do your own thing, have the lockscreen clock in blue and I think the value to change is http://androidxref.com/source/xref/f...0dp/colors.xml

Can you please tell me how you did (and what) to rebuild the framework-res.apk to achieve your result

With apkmanager 5.0.2 can decompile and recompile the framework res.apk-but once the folder is not decompiled sw600dp-values ​​(as with other versions of apkmanager I could edit the xml file)

It is possible that there is a way, it is 4 days I try and read guides on guides but none share the positive experience with the error plurals. I manually changed all the values ​​in row 79 but to no avail.

EDIT: ieeeaaaah...i've recompiled my framework-res.apk but I have not my lockscreen clock in blue with change framework-res.apk\res\values\colors.xml and I have the same problem of you

Just so you know, my clock is blue because it is AOKP and I changed it via rom control settings. I am not sure what edits need to be made for the clock.

I also had to give up on using apkmanager. Search Google for ics apktool.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
21st May 2012, 01:04 PM   |  #2535  
maped's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rovigo
Thanks Meter: 313
 
489 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2005
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbizzle

Just so you know, my clock is blue because it is AOKP and I changed it via rom control settings. I am not sure what edits need to be made for the clock.

I also had to give up on using apkmanager. Search Google for ics apktool.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Now I can recompile my framework-res.apk with apkmanager without error ...but in all thread I don't have read nothing where is exactly values for change lockscreen color clock/date/network operator in holo blue
25th May 2012, 05:51 PM   |  #2536  
DjSound's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 883
 
738 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Hi to all!

I updated ApkManager to latest version but now i have strange error when do batch optimize:

Code:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
|25/05/2012 -- 18:35:01,68| 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
--2012-05-25 18:35:01--  http://update.apkmultitool.com/apkver.txt
Resolving update.apkmultitool.com (update.apkmultitool.com)... 199.59.62.20
Connecting to update.apkmultitool.com (update.apkmultitool.com)|199.59.62.20|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: 152 [text/plain]
Saving to: `apkver.txt'

     0K                                                       100% 99,1K=0,001s

2012-05-25 18:35:02 (99,1 KB/s) - `apkver.txt' saved [152/152]

Sottodirectory o file projects gi… esistente.
Sottodirectory o file place-apk-here-for-modding gi… esistente.
Sottodirectory o file place-ogg-here gi… esistente.
Sottodirectory o file place-apk-here-to-batch-optimize gi… esistente.
Sottodirectory o file place-apk-here-for-signing gi… esistente.
java version "1.7.0_01"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_01-b08)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 21.1-b02, mixed mode, sharing)
Sottodirectory o file optimized gi… esistente.
Impossibile trovare il file - *.9.png

Why?


Thanks all for help
30th May 2012, 06:38 PM   |  #2537  
BigBearEvo's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Leicester
Thanks Meter: 692
 
1,659 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
More
unable to download.....do u have a mirror?
31st May 2012, 01:01 PM   |  #2538  
nyydynasty's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NY
Thanks Meter: 217
 
1,327 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBearEvo

unable to download.....do u have a mirror?

same here.


update: the link is back online. thanks!
Last edited by nyydynasty; 31st May 2012 at 03:16 PM.
4th June 2012, 06:10 AM   |  #2539  
Junior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 1
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
http://apkmultitool.com/ site is down. Please help
4th June 2012, 12:30 PM   |  #2540  
Komodo Rogue's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag DC
Thanks Meter: 102
 
303 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankursharma12

http://apkmultitool.com/ site is down. Please help

Confirmed... I found another site on Google, but that was down too. Anyone have a torrent?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes