Thread Closed

[ROM][ICS 4.0.4] ::DARKSIDE.EVOLUTION.4:: [v0 "Pre-Release"][UVLH1][8.28.2012]

OP thederekjay

24th May 2012, 07:10 PM   |  #4181  
Thanks Meter: 2

44 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_718

Let it drain completely then fully charge it.. you will be fine...battery is good on this rom..

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I just use the battery calibration app that deletes the battery stats. Thought that should do it but okay.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA
24th May 2012, 10:00 PM   |  #4182  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 147

1,212 posts
More
Thanks TDJ! This will be my DD till official ICS is released! I'm so damn tired of flashing to achieve perfection lol. This rom is as close as it's gonna get, so here I will stay....until!
The Following User Says Thank You to mainevent3405 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th May 2012, 04:02 AM   |  #4183  
Flag SCHUYLKILL HAVEN
Thanks Meter: 5,764

3,065 posts
Donate to Me
More
Flashed to ucle2 and people were telling me about phone buzzing and barely hearing me. The dialer in ucle2 froze a few times with google voice so I'm back to this one which has no issues. Just wish it was 4.0.4.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
25th May 2012, 04:16 PM   |  #4184  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 147

1,212 posts
More
Battery drain?
Something in this rom is killing my battery. Went to sleep with a full charge, woke up with 23% batt life remaining . Even had phone in sleep mode. Looked at the battery stats and AWAKE had a full line while everything else was barely nothing. Wasn't a rogue app as I have watchdog and nothing out of the ordinary was going on with any apps. Went back to Beta2 where I never had such battery drain issues
25th May 2012, 04:26 PM   |  #4185  
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 257

622 posts
More
Been playing with this one for a few days now, had a random crash. Took out battery, rebooted, got stuck on black screen. Took out battery again, worked fine. One of the things I noticed most, and perhaps its just me or some of the incompatibility of other apps, but copy and paste stopped working. Some store apps specifiy for ICS but I cant find a working one.
25th May 2012, 05:40 PM   |  #4186  
Thanks Meter: 1

35 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainevent3405

Thanks TDJ! This will be my DD till official ICS is released! I'm so damn tired of flashing to achieve perfection lol. This rom is as close as it's gonna get, so here I will stay....until!

Looks like the official updates are rolling. I got a notification as I woke up today. I don't intend to update though and will wait for Darkside's mix. Currently running Digital warfare 2.7

Last edited by catchmeu; 25th May 2012 at 05:43 PM.
25th May 2012, 05:47 PM   |  #4187  
Flag Pueblo, CO
Thanks Meter: 23

124 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by catchmeu

Looks like the official updates are rolling. I got a notification as I woke up today. I don't intend to update though and will wait for Darkside's mix. Currently running Digital warfare 2.7

I read over in the ICS thread that you need to flash firmware before the update, but that is a royal pain in the ass... Restore back to stock, unroot, try to get kies to work, bla bla bla... is this really necessary or can I just wait until a darkside release with the official Tmobile ICS and flash it?
25th May 2012, 06:17 PM   |  #4188  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag DARKSIDE
Thanks Meter: 9,030

4,616 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonebone

I read over in the ICS thread that you need to flash firmware before the update, but that is a royal pain in the ass... Restore back to stock, unroot, try to get kies to work, bla bla bla... is this really necessary or can I just wait until a darkside release with the official Tmobile ICS and flash it?

Or flash the Odin version...

:: DARKSIDE ::

"I am turned into a sort of machine for observing facts and grinding out conclusions..."
25th May 2012, 07:12 PM   |  #4189  
Thanks Meter: 123

536 posts
First day wasn't the best for the battery but it got better the next day. I think a lot of it had to do with setting everything up, being used more than usual.

25th May 2012, 07:33 PM   |  #4190  
Flag San Francisco
Thanks Meter: 113

518 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnsmo

updated my recovery to the TWRP 2.1.2 as TDJ recommended in the other thread, very nice one. just one question, can I use the wipe cache option now in recovery or still need to use your wipe.cache.zip to do so?

WARNING - twrp has bricked too many phones & TDJ no longer recommends. See the 4,04 thread for further info.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
darkside venom
Previous Thread Next Thread