[Q] How to add/remove homescreens

25th May 2012, 06:55 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
Hello guys,

I was wondering, on HTC One V how can a user add or delete home screens?
By default the OS (Android 4.0.3) comes with 5 home screens (in the middle the main one with the caller/mail/messages/clock etc and the rest have widgets already applied)
I cannot see a remove button
If this "issue" can only be resolved by a 3rd party application (launchers) can you please recommend a FREE and very stable launcher?

Thanks a lot!
26th May 2012, 08:47 AM   |  #2  
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 108

836 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by duculetu

Hello guys,

I was wondering, on HTC One V how can a user add or delete home screens?
By default the OS (Android 4.0.3) comes with 5 home screens (in the middle the main one with the caller/mail/messages/clock etc and the rest have widgets already applied)
I cannot see a remove button
If this "issue" can only be resolved by a 3rd party application (launchers) can you please recommend a FREE and very stable launcher?

Thanks a lot!

you can't add or remove the 5 homescreen on the stock HTC Sense launcher. I think you need to install 3rd party launcher such as Apex launcher, Nova launcher ect, if you want custom homescreen number. my recommendation is Apex launcher. install it for free at Play Store and if you like additional features you can install Pro version.
26th May 2012, 10:40 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1

36 posts
1. For the One V you can't add/remove homescreens. Maybe because of an inferior version of Sense 4.0 .

2. You can try launchers(Apex,Nova,GO). But it uses a big chunk of your RAM so you might see a bit of performance loss.
26th May 2012, 11:59 PM   |  #4  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 5,219

4,728 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slinkee

1. For the One V you can't add/remove homescreens. Maybe because of an inferior version of Sense 4.0 .

2. You can try launchers(Apex,Nova,GO). But it uses a big chunk of your RAM so you might see a bit of performance loss.

Big chunk? GO launcher barely uses 20mb...
27th May 2012, 03:54 AM   |  #5  
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 108

836 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ceb0x

Big chunk? GO launcher barely uses 20mb...

my phone shows that Go Launcher uses 42MB and Go Locker uses 10MB.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread