Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,541 Members 54,142 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[>>THEME<<] PHE-NOM feat. Mongo23ny presents Red Underground v1.B[UPDATED 7/28/2012]

Tip us?
 
RascalDoc
Old
#61  
RascalDoc's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 235
Posts: 855
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: So Florida
That's sweeeet

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
 
killa408shark
Old
#62  
killa408shark's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 115
Posts: 560
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: San Jose CA
Is this theme only for v0.0.6 or v0.0.5? Also it would be nice if you could make a stock sense 2.1 dock in red. thanks theme looks great
 
PHE-NOM
Old
#63  
PHE-NOM's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 317
Posts: 426
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: jacksonville, FL

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by killa408shark View Post
Is this theme only for v0.0.6 or v0.0.5? Also it would be nice if you could make a stock sense 2.1 dock in red. thanks theme looks great
This is for v6, i'll look into the dock.

Sent from my Classic Red Underground EVO....
ORIGINAL CREATOR OF THE THEMED WEATHER



Classic ROM HERE
Classic Red Underground Theme HERE
Everything Classic HERE
ClassicTomatoe.net/PHE-NOM
 
KingRedHot
Old
#64  
KingRedHot's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 798
Posts: 1,407
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Baton Rouge

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHE-NOM View Post
glad you like it. never had that phone lol.
I'm about to flash the classic on my girls evo, and I'll be following up with the red one This is great and i see they just keep getting better!

Btw, you should Google image search "distINCtion incredible" and check out that theme that he mentioned, because that is THE EXACT same theme that inspired me to make a "red version" for our phones



Swyped from my Epic Touch™ using Tapatalk2-beta5

Yep, you can click on it

The Following User Says Thank You to KingRedHot For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
PHE-NOM
Old
(Last edited by PHE-NOM; 15th April 2012 at 06:00 AM.)
#65  
PHE-NOM's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 317
Posts: 426
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: jacksonville, FL

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpitcher225 View Post
I'm about to flash the classic on my girls evo, and I'll be following up with the red one This is great and i see they just keep getting better!

Btw, you should Google image search "distINCtion incredible" and check out that theme that he mentioned, because that is THE EXACT same theme that inspired me to make a "red version" for our phones



Swyped from my Epic Touch™ using Tapatalk2-beta5
Thanks bro, I'm trying to learn xml and smali, BUT I really don't know if I have the time and patience to learn it, graphics come naturally to me, but code........... I don't know... Anyway, yeah I'm ma check that theme out, so I take it he themed the weather too? The first time I theme the weather was back in 2009 I believe, anyone before that? If not I'm first, lol

Make sure you download the red update one, and try my tomatoes wallpaper, for some reason it looks good.......
Sent from my Classic Red Underground EVO....
ORIGINAL CREATOR OF THE THEMED WEATHER



Classic ROM HERE
Classic Red Underground Theme HERE
Everything Classic HERE
ClassicTomatoe.net/PHE-NOM
 
KingRedHot
Old
#66  
KingRedHot's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 798
Posts: 1,407
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Baton Rouge

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHE-NOM View Post
Thanks bro, I'm trying to learn xml and smali, BUT I really don't know if I have the time and patience to learn it, graphics come naturally to me, but code........... I don't know... Anyway, yeah I'm ma check that theme out, so I take it he themed the weather too? The first time I theme the weather was back in 2009 I believe, anyone before that? If not I'm first, lol

Make sure you download the red update one, and try my tomatoes wallpaper, for some reason it looks good.......
Sent from my Classic Red Underground EVO....
Lol xml is actually legible, smali on the other hand... Let's just say you'll need a tutorial on deck to do whatever smali mods needed

Swyped from my Epic Touch™ using Tapatalk2-beta5

Yep, you can click on it

 
PHE-NOM
Old
#67  
PHE-NOM's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 317
Posts: 426
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: jacksonville, FL

 
DONATE TO ME
BUMP BUMP new update for v1 in OP!
ORIGINAL CREATOR OF THE THEMED WEATHER



Classic ROM HERE
Classic Red Underground Theme HERE
Everything Classic HERE
ClassicTomatoe.net/PHE-NOM
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PHE-NOM For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
tommytomatoe
Old
#68  
tommytomatoe's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6,807
Posts: 6,255
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Knoxville USA

 
DONATE TO ME
Woot!!!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
 
11_fingers
Old
#69  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 85
Posts: 236
Join Date: Jun 2010
Just tried to download red for super magic and it says page not found
 
Dathion
Old
#70  
Dathion's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 96
Posts: 161
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Belton
THANK YOU for these!!!!!!
Just a regular guy with a dream of open source.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes