HTC One V with Android 5.0 JellyBean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Slinkee

May 25, 2012
Well if Android do things the right way, they will make the JellyBean more compact and uses less resource.

ICS is running fine on One V. Why not JellyBean?

PeartFan40

Jun 15, 2007
South Hadley, Ma. USA
I have no idea what the topic is about here. Jellybean has not yet been announced or released. This thread serves no purpose, as such, I'm closing it. If you want to have an off-topic discussion, you can create a new thread in the Off-Topic section. Before creating a thread, please search the forums first, as I am sure a thread about this topic already exists.

Thread Closed.

"if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice" ~N.P. Rush

Brought to you courtesy of my Galaxy Note (i717) using XDA Premiero!

Reactions: JalmiNyondong1933
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I read on the net that JB will not support Single Core 1Ghz processors and even some Dual Core processors...!!!!:(

They said hat even for gingerbread which even 500mhz processors run beautifully!
    So no need to worry and I can guarantee that we will get JB! if not hTC then I will try...I am still learning compiling from source!
    After rooting supercharging also handles ram in a better way...

With 512MB RAM, you do not need Supercharger (I would dispute its usefulness at all).

Let Android handle memory the way it was designed.
    I have no idea what the topic is about here. Jellybean has not yet been announced or released. This thread serves no purpose, as such, I'm closing it. If you want to have an off-topic discussion, you can create a new thread in the Off-Topic section. Before creating a thread, please search the forums first, as I am sure a thread about this topic already exists.

Thread Closed.

"if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice" ~N.P. Rush

Brought to you courtesy of my Galaxy Note (i717) using XDA Premiero!