View Poll Results: What do you think of me as a developer?
You really suck 1 0.95%
You're not that good 2 1.90%
You're ok 15 14.29%
You're just good 21 20.00%
You're really great 66 62.86%
Voters: 105. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply

[Rom][ICS 4.0.4][03/07]KA21 Ice Cream Sony [Discontinued Rom]

OP krabappel2548

25th May 2012, 11:12 PM   |  #1071  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
194 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTapa

I havent found a way to auto install the apps i have free version!!? xD
I dont think thats posible at any way

Yeah, it will do it automatically if you buy it.. thats why the other app was better..
but had no root feature, thus didnt save the DATA.
ARGH:.. gonna buy titanium. Just need to return some cans and bottles to make the €5.
26th May 2012, 12:20 AM   |  #1072  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
175 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
install lucky patcher and you gonna have the full version for free
26th May 2012, 01:45 AM   |  #1073  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
194 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul20

install lucky patcher and you gonna have the full version for free

Very wrong forum.
26th May 2012, 07:25 AM   |  #1074  
frankie123dd's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Düsseldorf
Thanks Meter: 3
 
29 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
That's it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie123dd

I'm using a lot of ROMs before. All without problems. Only the KA19 is still crazy and didn't boot on my phone. So I'm out of ideas too. I think my phone is an strange thing with an bad soul and want to kidding me any time.

Mit der Eiscreme auf dem Ray gedingst.

I solved my issue. The problem was my previous OC-settings. I don't know why, but after flashing of XRaySetup.zip the bootup into KA19 works fine.

I didn't know that some settings will remain in spite reset to factory settings.

Now an other thing: PCC still identified my ray as arcS(LT18). I'm using aireV2 kernel. All Strings in /system/build.prop are correct, I think so. Is there any other identifyer for the system?
Last edited by frankie123dd; 26th May 2012 at 08:23 AM.
26th May 2012, 09:16 AM   |  #1075  
MrTapa's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 1,541
 
1,748 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ygecesefa

How about camera issue?

We are all waiting for ka19.1

Sent from my ST18 using XDA
26th May 2012, 10:34 AM   |  #1076  
MrTapa's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 1,541
 
1,748 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie123dd

I solved my issue. The problem was my previous OC-settings. I don't know why, but after flashing of XRaySetup.zip the bootup into KA19 works fine.

I didn't know that some settings will remain in spite reset to factory settings.

Now an other thing: PCC still identified my ray as arcS(LT18). I'm using aireV2 kernel. All Strings in /system/build.prop are correct, I think so. Is there any other identifyer for the system?

When you go to recover you see lt15 thr cwm is arc's recovery that's why

Sent from my ST18 using XDA
26th May 2012, 10:53 AM   |  #1077  
frankie123dd's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Düsseldorf
Thanks Meter: 3
 
29 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTapa

When you go to recover you see lt15 thr cwm is arc's recovery that's why

Sent from my ST18 using XDA

And how can I fix this? Or better, what firmware will be installed, when I try a recovery with PCC or an update with SEUS?
26th May 2012, 11:12 AM   |  #1078  
MrTapa's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 1,541
 
1,748 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie123dd

And how can I fix this? Or better, what firmware will be installed, when I try a recovery with PCC or an update with SEUS?

For what do you ppc!?
Ppc is sony pc companion right?
Sent from my ST18 using XDA
26th May 2012, 12:10 PM   |  #1079  
frankie123dd's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Düsseldorf
Thanks Meter: 3
 
29 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTapa

For what do you ppc!?
Ppc is sony pc companion right?
Sent from my ST18 using XDA

PCC starts automatically on my PC. I don't want to deinstall it, while I'm using the drivers that was shipped within. I'm transferring a lot of media files to and from the phone.
26th May 2012, 12:48 PM   |  #1080  
MrTapa's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 1,541
 
1,748 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie123dd

PCC starts automatically on my PC. I don't want to deinstall it, while I'm using the drivers that was shipped within. I'm transferring a lot of media files to and from the phone.

Use airdroit(free on market) Its alot better than cable xD

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia Ray Android Development by ThreadRank