No registration required

Trident cases coming soon! UPDATE: 'Now Available'

OP Ray_Banci

25th May 2012, 04:36 AM   |  #151  
Flag Chino
Thanks Meter: 78

119 posts
Hi guys,

Trident Case website is tridentcase.com or tridenteer.com just singular on case.

-E.J.Su
"Talent is worthless without hard work."
http://gplus.to/ejsu
26th May 2012, 03:58 PM   |  #152  
Thanks Meter: 11

81 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wase4711

my point exactly, but some people aren't smart enough to figure that out...

Ummmm I got to that site by using your so trusted google. Hahaha. And that was the first search it returned. I guess google doesn't make you that smart like you are trying to mock me.

It was the first search result I got with search parameter 'Trident Case'. Ofcourse I suspected something was up with that site (or the company.) It appeared like a normal looking site but it didn't have the most up-to-date product information so I CAME HERE to ask what's up with it .... didn't I? Hahahaha

So what does this mean? This means I'm smarter than you and you don't know your place when talking to people. Simply put... you are not intelligent enough to act like an asshole to people. So go adjust your attitude. Think positively. I see that you've been here at xda longer than me so please set good example to other members.

I don't know man - just try something different or you can stay a loser that you are with a bad attitude.
Last edited by sunshines4u; 26th May 2012 at 04:11 PM.
26th May 2012, 08:01 PM   |  #153  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43

323 posts
More
Guys chill e.j.su works for the company he gave the links I can update the Op if its that big of a deal

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread