so if get this right the only Logical* reason to flash an SBF is to get it back to stock?
and if i flash custom ROM use it for a while, i'll flash the Stock SBF, and i'll want to flash Custom ROM again, will be able to, right? and will i be able to do this forever and ever?
and on the download page for Stock SBF's for Defy Plus, how do i really make sure that it (the one i think is right for me) isn't corrupted and it is exactly what i currently have?
again, the FULL process to get WIUI ICS is this:
1.Download SuperOneClick (2.1.1-shortfuse)
2.Turn On usb debugging mode in your phone.Don't put phone USB mass storage mode.
3.Connect your phone to your pc.
4.Open SuperOneClick as Administrator.
5.Click ROOT and wait. If it asks whether you wish to install Busybox etc, give yes or ok.
6.Once root is complete you will get a pop up asking whether you wish to donate. Make a choice.
7.At last you will find a line on the right side pane saying to reboot. Reboot your phone.
Flashing Custom rom(WIUI):
1. Download 2ndinit 1.4.2
2. install 2ndinit (Important!:following the instructions)
3. Boot into bootmenu by pressing volume down when device flashes a blue led at bootup. Set default boot mode to 2nd init.
4. Select Recovery/Stable Recovery(which is The ClockWorkMod). Choose "Wipe Data/Cache" option. Let finish.
5.Backup/Restore> Full Backup
6. Choose Install zip from SD Card, select WajkIUI_multilang .zip and let it finish.
7. select "Wipe Cache" then go to Advanced and select "Wipe Dalvik Cache". Reboot Now!
8. After boot, set your prefered language in Settings menu
9. Done! Recommend: use Battery Calibration for maximum battery
is this correct?
1) how much free Ram do you have/did you have free when nothing is running with the WIUI ICS Custom ROM.
2) i have around 180 free ram if shut down everything through the settings>application>application manager (or something) >running. and 190 used (nothing is running besides settings and keyboard and settings)
now, i assumed at the start that i don't see the full 500MB of ram because of the OS, but on second thought, what is using up my 190 MB if the OS already took 140-130 MB ram...
what is the real explanation for this entire situation?
Again, Many thanks ahead