XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

What ICS-Rom is good for daily use

Tip us?

spiro2903
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythm07 View Post
hmm have you tried to reApply this custom rom without sim card and microstck... i usually do this even if its not actually needed, bt i had a problem updtng with sim and mem stck via odin bfore... well you could try...

and try have you tried this clean installation?? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...9#post25722239.......
Thanks for the help. I've gotten friends SIM from my carrier and that one works fine, so I'm gonna ask for a new SIM and all should be well

Antyman
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I just started using Dark Knight 5.5, with Devil2 kernel. It's pretty sleek and fast, though I believe it's actually GB made to look like ICS. Battery life seems to be about the same (which to be honest is horrible on the i9000), and I'm currently testing modems to find the best one for use here in Panama.

camp70
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Elite`s imm76k is a good option... and now hes making a port from Sony firmware... still beta

ilabs
Old
Thanks Meter 46
ICS333!! Really great for everyday use.. No hassles..

najarc
Old
Thanks Meter 7
I use Cm9 nightly and it's perfect. 6 Days of no charging battery on our galaxy is possible Best of all

-ReaL-
Old
(Last edited by -ReaL-; 27th May 2012 at 08:21 AM.)
Thanks Meter 112

DONATE TO ME
there is no ics rom without bugs. stock rom is the best for daily use - fast rotation (accelerometer), loud sound, videocamera without lags in darkness, great battery life, fully working fmradio and more...
Unfortunately, I badly speak english. Sorry.