Post Reply

[ROM][ICS][UNOFFICIAL] CM9.1 BETA8 for Legend [FIX Camcording] [DEC 7]

26th May 2012, 07:05 PM   |  #941  
Member
Flag Tornavento
Thanks Meter: 9
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maduuto

Music Player functional half .. Music Player crash at some songs

It works for me, and I listen to music every day (during my trip to work).
The only issue about music player is the widget, that can be only 4x1 (no 4x2 version available).
26th May 2012, 08:20 PM   |  #942  
/=\lex's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Genoa
Thanks Meter: 108
 
245 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
I noticed that sometimes the system sounds are just silent. The camera capture is silent, the keyboard feedback is silent, the tick sound is silent. I enabled them all, and the files are in the right place in system/media. They are played if I plug in headpones, but if I remove them, they return silent.

Quote:

Music Player functional half .. Music Player crash at some songs

I had the problem in older versions. Actually, I'm using Google Music and downloaded music from Google Music ( for Offline Listen ) never gives me problems. Also new CM player, "Apollo", shouldn't crash, you could try it.
27th May 2012, 01:21 AM   |  #943  
Win_XP's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bulgaria, Varna
Thanks Meter: 17
 
818 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2007
More
Thanks for the ROM, just tested it on my friend's Legend and everything works great except the recorded videos, but not a big problem.

BTW the Music Player works great for me too
27th May 2012, 05:55 AM   |  #944  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
53 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by berserkk

Anyone experience data connection stop working and never connecting again?
I left wifi enabled all night and today, then disabled wifi to use 3G connection but it would not start.
I tried disabling/enabling 2g/3G , data, aero plane mode, reboot, remove sim, nothing!
Also now wifi will not turn on either unless I enable then reboot phone?
I'm gonna try delete cache but thought I'd report the issue see if anyone has experienced it?

after nandroid, and night on wifi, it happened again.
i've found a fix for it, seems to be a common bug on ics?
fix is to reset apn to defaults
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1572021
27th May 2012, 05:36 PM   |  #945  
wim69's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
163 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
More
I've seen this asked before in this thread, maybe some of you can confirm: does voice search work and camera work? I tried this ROM in an early stage, but missed the camera and voice search that bad, I reverted to CM7.2

But if camera and voice search is working, I will surely switch to this ROM.

Thanks
27th May 2012, 06:17 PM   |  #946  
ranger4740's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 445
 
1,445 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wim69

I've seen this asked before in this thread, maybe some of you can confirm: does voice search work and camera work? I tried this ROM in an early stage, but missed the camera and voice search that bad, I reverted to CM7.2

But if camera and voice search is working, I will surely switch to this ROM.

Thanks

Don't know about voice search, but camera has been working since beta0 even better on beta1 but video not quite yet.

If you need to know any more look at 1st post...

Sent from my legend using XDA
Last edited by ranger4740; 27th May 2012 at 06:19 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ranger4740 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th May 2012, 06:28 PM   |  #947  
ranger4740's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 445
 
1,445 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
I've found a neat alternate launcher "holo launcher" here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=26028764

Something worth a look at, its based on ics 4.0.4 launcher, and has some different features to the stock trebuche launcher and works well on zeubeas beta0.
Sent from my legend using XDA
29th May 2012, 10:34 AM   |  #948  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
53 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger4740

I've found a neat alternate launcher "holo launcher" here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=26028764

Something worth a look at, its based on ics 4.0.4 launcher, and has some different features to the stock trebuche launcher and works well on zeubeas beta0.
Sent from my legend using XDA

holo is quite nice, few more features than trebuchet, stable too.
are therer any good horizontal scrolling launchers?
29th May 2012, 04:29 PM   |  #949  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
On my phone:
GPS not working, can't find satellites after 10-15 min
bluetooth connection to car not working
desktop mode for browser not working
Can't isntall flash player, so cant reprodice flash videos
I'll try to fix voice search
Sometimes it stucks and I need to remove battery
Last edited by mao11; 29th May 2012 at 04:55 PM.
29th May 2012, 04:40 PM   |  #950  
zeubea's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,367
 
377 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
This is DEV section. Dont post this here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mao11

On my phone:
GPS not working, can't find satellites after 10-15 min
bluetooth connection to car not working
desktop mode for browser not working
Can't isntall flash player, so cant reprodice flash videos
I'll try to fix voice search
Sometimes it stucks and I need to remove battery

Last edited by zeubea; 29th May 2012 at 05:06 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes