Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ Custom ROM + Kernel ] TechnoDUOS For Galaxy Y Duos GT-S6102 [1.5 BDSky STABLE]

OP Millan.SIS

26th May 2012, 06:44 PM   |  #171  
kaorukail's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 113
 
109 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millan.SIS

Sorry friends,
as my exams are going to be held soon, i have to study...
Till then enjoy TD 1.1 & please help each other....
I'll be back soon with an awesome update ...

Good luck too! I hope you'll do a great job dev

Sent from my GT-S6102 using xda premium
27th May 2012, 07:20 AM   |  #172  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
'logo_LTN_B.jpg' draw failed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millan.SIS

1. Version 1.1 (Requires TechnoDUOS Kernel)
Flash using CWM
Features :
I. Maximum Performance Upgrade

II. New TechnoDUOS Bootanimation (Suggestion)
III. Pattern Lock Bug Fixed

Downloads :
1. TechnoDUOS 1.1

Congratulations, great job.
Everything is working perfectly, however, when connecting the device, a message ('logo_LTN_B.jpg' draw failed) and it shows the logo of the device.
Model GT-S6102B it was now listed as GT-S6102
The Kernel is: 2.6.35.7dpi DELL154 @ # 1
TechDuos1.0 (installed over the 1.1 is still on 1.0)
Another problem is with the link2sd. He is unable to mount the 2nd partition.

Apart from these minor problems, the rest are doing great!
27th May 2012, 10:37 PM   |  #173  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 5,053
 
5,742 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
Hey OP can I take ur rom as a base to make my rom cuz I have galaxy y s5360 and the firmwares of ur phone r nt available on this forum.. I will giv u d credits and it would be a COMPLETE MAKE-OVER OF THIS ROM

Sent from my GT-S5360 using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to InfinityShooter For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th May 2012, 11:58 AM   |  #174  
kuldeephack's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bikaner
Thanks Meter: 13
 
101 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by hell_lock

Hey OP can I take ur rom as a base to make my rom cuz I have galaxy y s5360 and the firmwares of ur phone r nt available on this forum.. I will giv u d credits and it would be a COMPLETE MAKE-OVER OF THIS ROM

Sent from my GT-S5360 using XDA

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=25248648

hey bro chk this out ..i hope it helps u.....
28th May 2012, 12:26 PM   |  #175  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 85
 
198 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by oreiaaaa

Congratulations, great job.
Everything is working perfectly, however, when connecting the device, a message ('logo_LTN_B.jpg' draw failed) and it shows the logo of the device.
Model GT-S6102B it was now listed as GT-S6102
The Kernel is: 2.6.35.7dpi DELL154 @ # 1
TechDuos1.0 (installed over the 1.1 is still on 1.0)
Another problem is with the link2sd. He is unable to mount the 2nd partition.

Apart from these minor problems, the rest are doing great!

Except the "'logo_LTN_B.jpg draw failed" issue, all the other things you mention are just values stored inside the build.prop file, which is plain ASCII file used to configure some parts of Android, but which also contains all the info shown on the about section in the settings. So the GT-S6102B or GT-S6102, or the ROM version (TechnoDuos 1.0 or 1.1) are not read for the device hardware, but from that file.

The TechnoDuos version number not changing after the update is a known bug, due to the fact that build.prop is not updated when you change to 1.1, but you have the correct version if you applied the1.1 update and it worked.

The Link2SD not working problem is also known, and in this same thread, a few posts above yours, the solution was given. It implies deleting some scripts related to a2sd script, which conflicts with Link2SD. I have 1.1 with the new kernel and Link2SD working perfectly, but I had to remove those scripts.
The Following User Says Thank You to jman0 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th May 2012, 01:13 PM   |  #176  
Millan.SIS's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag MyCity
Thanks Meter: 970
 
311 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Donate to Me
More
Arrow Coming Soon.....
TechnoDUOS 1.5 BDSky Quick Preview
Strictly for preview !

Screenshots are taken from GT-S5360 running my customized rom !
This user interface will be featured in BDSky

Suggessions on user interface design will be appriciated.



This rom is build for GT-S5360 in order to show previews of TechnoDUOS.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Millan.SIS For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th May 2012, 01:14 PM   |  #177  
Millan.SIS's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag MyCity
Thanks Meter: 970
 
311 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Donate to Me
More
@all
Thanks for the complements for my exams.
And sorry i couldn't release the update as promished.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hell_lock

Hey OP can I take ur rom as a base to make my rom cuz I have galaxy y s5360 and the firmwares of ur phone r nt available on this forum.. I will giv u d credits and it would be a COMPLETE MAKE-OVER OF THIS ROM

Sent from my GT-S5360 using XDA

Ofcourse you can.
Good luck.
28th May 2012, 01:23 PM   |  #178  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 89
 
114 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
eagerly awaiting :))))

many thanks Milan, I owe you at least a beer.
28th May 2012, 03:23 PM   |  #179  
manoranjan2050's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag JAGATSINGHPUR
Thanks Meter: 1,369
 
1,085 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Donate to Me
More
Wow TD 1.5 looking great........

Sent from my GT-S6102 using xda premium
28th May 2012, 04:43 PM   |  #180  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 5,053
 
5,742 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millan.SIS

TechnoDUOS 1.5 BDSky Quick Preview
Strictly for preview !

Screenshots are taken from GT-S5360 running my customized rom !
This user interface will be featured in BDSky

Suggessions on user interface design will be appriciated.



This rom is build for GT-S5360 in order to show previews of TechnoDUOS.

m also makin a rom for galaxy y with the same launcher!!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
custom rom, galaxy y, galaxy y duos, gt-s6102, samsung, technoduos
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes