[ROM] Android Revolution HD 7.3 | ICS | High Quality & Performance | Legendary

OP mike1986.

28th May 2012, 12:41 AM   |  #71481  
Thanks Meter: 1,117

1,814 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTurk42

What the hell? My lock screen has changed. [/I]

Not sure about your alarm works fine here but you can turn off your weather morning update in weather settings.
28th May 2012, 12:45 AM   |  #71482  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Bucaramanga
Thanks Meter: 2,298

2,786 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTurk42

I got a realy strange problem.

This is how my normal lockscreen looks like

Nothing wrong with it at day or anything. Ok moving on

So now comes the problem. (almost) every morning my alarm must go off @ 6:30am. But it doesn't. And I wake up and press the unlock button on my phone and wtf do I see?

What the hell? My lock screen has changed. My alarm clock didn't make sound but it was running on the background or something. I dont know what's going on here

btw as you can see it's 9:22 on the phone. I did get late on school because of this

This is a sense 3.6 feature and it's called Weather Alerts, This will show weather on lock screen every morning only the first time you unlock the phone and will not be shown again till next day.

To disable it, go to weather > settings > and untick the last option "weather alerts"

This doesn't disable the alarm clock so you got late on school because you was lazy enough to dismiss your alarm, don't blame your phone . I'm just kidding, when you activate the alarm make sure an alarm icon is displayed next to the clock in the notification bar so you know the alarm has been set.
The Following User Says Thank You to joaquinf For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th May 2012, 12:50 AM   |  #71483  
Flag Wolomin
Thanks Meter: 35

395 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkojic

And how did you flash this new kernel? Did you erase something in kernel, because Mike sad that flashing kernels overwrites something in his rom?

I just flashed it from recovery as always. Don't care what Mike changed in faux work.
Mike
28th May 2012, 01:00 AM   |  #71484  
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 5

134 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by malybru

Hi,

That is not yet official.
No changelog.

Im guessing the Pyramid-ICS-sense-007b2.zip is the correct kernel for the sensation?
28th May 2012, 01:03 AM   |  #71485  
Thanks Meter: 1,117

1,814 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wogeboy

Im guessing the Pyramid-ICS-sense-007b2.zip is the correct kernel for the sensation?

Correct (Pyramid is Sensations code name)
28th May 2012, 01:05 AM   |  #71486  
Thanks Meter: 3

107 posts
More
I just want to make sure I do this correctly. I'm on TMOUS and when I use navigation it takes sometimes minutes for a satellite to be locked on even after flashing the GPS fix. I'm running 6.6.4 XE currently, does this new TMOUS version require me to flash a new base or is it a standard ROM flash? Thank you.
28th May 2012, 01:45 AM   |  #71487  
Flag Mobile, Alabama
Thanks Meter: 13

128 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smockpuv

I just want to make sure I do this correctly. I'm on TMOUS and when I use navigation it takes sometimes minutes for a satellite to be locked on even after flashing the GPS fix. I'm running 6.6.4 XE currently, does this new TMOUS version require me to flash a new base or is it a standard ROM flash? Thank you.

Goto settings->apps-> maps and delete the cache and user data. Reboot and it should work again.
28th May 2012, 01:56 AM   |  #71488  
Thanks Meter: 3

107 posts
More
I've tried that and still doesn't work. What about flashing 6.6.5. Do I need to flash new firmware or just the new ROM?
28th May 2012, 01:57 AM   |  #71489  
Thanks Meter: 11

35 posts
Bluetooth Range
I too am wondering if this newer better more awesome update does fix a Bluetooth issue I have been having. I know that all phones suffer some signal loss while they are close/contact with skin.

I have been having a problem with my Blueant T1 and my HTC Senation 4g. When I have the phone in my phone case attached to my belt, I sometimes do not get a connection to my headset. I can answer my call, but I can not hear them. When I have the phone laying down on a table, I can get a max distance of 8ft(No walls between myself and the phone) before I start hearing skipping in either a call/music/video.

I have checked the contacts in the back where the wifi/Bluetooth connect to the back and I have contacted HTC for a replacement back. I currently have a Nexus One that I can go at least 20ft before I start getting some type of interference. I am curious if anyone has this, fixed this, or can verify this.

Thanks! Its not a make or break type of deal, nor is it specifically a ROM issue, just curious.
28th May 2012, 02:01 AM   |  #71490  
Forum Moderator
London
Thanks Meter: 12,167

15,046 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smockpuv

I've tried that and still doesn't work. What about flashing 6.6.5. Do I need to flash new firmware or just the new ROM?

Hi,

Just flash.
No need for new firmware.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
#1 rom, android revolution hd, arhd, awesome, beats audio, best rom, best support, epic, good roms, htc sensation, htc sensation best rom, ice cream sandwich, ics, ics 4.0.3, mike1986, mike1986., most support, no battery drain, sense, sense 3.5, sense 3.6, sense 4 newspaper militia, stable, stable rom, t-mobile ics
Previous Thread Next Thread