Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,957 Members 54,428 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Official AOKP ~Discussion Thread~

Tip us?

tdizzle404
Old
Thanks Meter 1,088

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbell7105 View Post
There is a flashable zip for the sensor issue on 5/19 a few pages back I don't have it atm or I would post it. I'm running 519 and the only big issue is the speaker phone which to me is nbd.
Mstrk242 posted it so search his posts and you'll find it.
I cant seem to find the actual zip seen alot of talk about it though lol
Htc Droid DNA
Grouper
A Must Read for Noob to Dev!
^^^^A good read while you let your phone sit for 10
If Ive helped you please hit THANKS

sbell7105
Old
Thanks Meter 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdizzle404 View Post
Post number 321 in this thread
SM-N900T, SGH-M919, SGH-T999, SGH-T989, SCH-I535, Kindle Fire, and several more broken or obsolete android devices ^_^

bigtom624
Old
Thanks Meter 215
Quote:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=26315201

Hers a link to the sensor zip.
The Following User Says Thank You to bigtom624 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Khizar
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 7,783
Quote:
Yeah I had to re flash. The tablet mod had me all messed up I just don't have auto rotate and and the soft light keys I flashed the cm9 fixed zip but it was a no go
flash it after rebooting your phone for a second time. it works for me on both cm9 and aokp

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

Quote:
Im on build 5/19 and it doesn't have call echo ,but no theme chooser camera works does anyone know what build has theme chooser and no call echo?
the table mod take away theme chooser

xneolithicspx
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Any one have a link to the most usable DD with out call echo if so can someone pm it to me please

Sent from my Galaxy SII T-mobile using xda premium

NUGZZ420
Old
Thanks Meter 105
Default WOW

Im sure we we will see some stable builds in no time at all. Ive been running /519 since it released .. and ive had very few problems .. I flased a few of the others and they were worse so bamb .. give them time to get a open source kernel that ..Will bring More Dev Work and more ports ect.. If I was a dev id be hard at work . but im just NOOB trying to learn .. So I just respect theses guys are not getting paid to bring US Dope ass Rom s MoDZ Ect.. to US .. Keep up the Good Work To the Devs ... For me other than the screen becoming unresponsive every now and speaker phone .. Im GOOD,, ive had no real problems at all .. id say Thats Good for a pre alpha beta ROM .. So Chill.. smoke one down and have a beer help who u can and learn what u can .. The ROMZ BE COMEING
im not trying to be rude or mean to anyone I just have seen people get Worked up and im just saying good things will come ..
EVERYTHING I POST IS JUST MY OPINION FROM THING"S I READ .. DO NOT QUOTE ME!!!! JUST TRYING TO HELP THE BEST I CAN !!!!!
PLEASE READ THE OP and THRED BEFORE FLASHING OR POSTING!!
★★★ DroidKang ★★★
✯ ✯ ✯ CHAOS KERNEL ✯ ✯ ✯

xneolithicspx
Old
Thanks Meter 18
OK so anyone running the tablet mod which one are you running? 519 if so does your phone reboot when installing apps

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA

PJcastaldo
Old
Thanks Meter 389
Quote:
Originally Posted by xneolithicspx View Post
OK so anyone running the tablet mod which one are you running? 519 if so does your phone reboot when installing apps

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA
Yeah, but the app still gets installed and works fine.. Its a strange bug.. will also do it if you uninstall apps too
My Phone:
Google Nexus 4
Usually A.O.K.P.
Team Win Recovery

Wifes Phone:
Note 2
Dead stock.

yroc1234
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Is there any way to download build 36+ now? I saw 36_01 but I'm not sure if thats 36 or 36+. I'm asking because from what I have heard 36+ is pretty much flawless. I would think it fairly strange that he would keep build 34 through 36 on there but take down the one that was essentially flawless.

EDIT: Though from what I read 5/19 is fairly close to flawless also so I will flash that.

granduke
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by yroc1234 View Post
Though from what I read 5/19 is fairly close to flawless also so I will flash that.
I'm still on 515-003. I'm thinking of moving to 519 as well. Don't care about lack of speakerphone. But I understand voice input also does not work. Can I get a confirmation?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2