OP mike1986.

28th May 2012, 07:10 AM   |  #71511  
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 32

242 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andre_07

Is the "old" 6.7.0 t-mobile same thing of 1.1.0 t-mobile right?
And other question.. till today i had 4g at my home, job and pretty much everywhere.. since this morning my phone is just using 3g... any idea? maybe is just t-mobile having issues?

not having that issue here.. i'm a big user of the gps feature

6.7.0 is the pre release leak of 1.1.0... it is the same thing minus wifi calling.

Probably just a tower outage or your phone is latching on to the wrong tower. Try open signal map it is available in the play store.

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

I have ran across a couple "bugs" over the weekend..

When trying to take a picture I got the flash not available battery low warning even though my battery has over halfway fully charged. Also, I have to manually reset my voicemail notification every time.

Not a big deal though... I still love this rom.
The Following User Says Thank You to mwl1119 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th May 2012, 07:15 AM   |  #71512  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Vegas, Baby! Likes:XDA,Android Dislikes:Spammers
Thanks Meter: 4,835

5,405 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwl1119

6.7.0 is the pre release leak of 1.1.0... it is the same thing minus wifi calling.

Probably just a tower outage or your phone is latching on to the wrong tower. Try open signal map it is available in the play store.

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

When trying to take a picture I got the flash not available battery low warning even though my battery has over halfway fully charged. Also, I have to manually reset my voicemail notification every time.

I just tested my flash, worked fine when I am at 39%. I also listened to a voicemail earlier and the icon cleared automatically when I hung up after deleting the voicemail.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using xda premium
28th May 2012, 07:44 AM   |  #71513  
Account currently disabled
Flag Safranbolu/KarabŁk
Thanks Meter: 281

290 posts
Donate to Me
More
Still no download links with tapatalk ..
Who someone ? Dont want download arhd roms with tapatalk and why ?
lol

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by ernurbilge; 28th May 2012 at 07:48 AM.
28th May 2012, 07:54 AM   |  #71514  
Account currently disabled
Flag Warren, Ohio and ready for whatever
Thanks Meter: 19

137 posts
More
Is t mobile US wifi hotspot free on 1.1.0?
28th May 2012, 08:03 AM   |  #71515  
Behind you
Thanks Meter: 107

619 posts
More
Wow!

I just want to thank you Mike for 1.1.0. Its hands down, thee best all around ROM I have ever flashed, let alone ICS. I flashed the sony, supercharger, HQ camera and the stock kernel. I'm 1 day and 3 hours in with 33% left. I wont need to even charge it until lunch tomorrow.

I make a lot of calls, texts, live music and browsing with some light gaming and this is perfect. Thank you so much. I'm too broke to donate but I wanted to be sure you knew how much I appreciate your time and effort you've put in. ARHD has been my daily since I started way back with the 1.1.6 I think it was back in like September!

Thanks again!

In case anyone is wondering, I'm using an Evo 3d battery with "system tuner pro" app settings set as follows:

192MHz minimum - 1.18GHz maximum -- ondemand
screen off max at 432MHz - conservative
in call max at 864MHz
force all cpu's online - disabled (tested thoroughly and never noticed a difference besides a large battery drain)

These are rather low settings but it runs very smooth and doesn't glitch at all, I am very satisfied. Kinda sucks cuz I love waiting and flashing new updates but I may not ever change this.. Maybe a theme and I'm done!
28th May 2012, 08:14 AM   |  #71516  
Thanks Meter: 1

38 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwl1119

That's should be a kernel related problem (the flash).. With the Faux one works fine
28th May 2012, 08:50 AM   |  #71517  
Flag Northern Cali
Thanks Meter: 6

33 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mf2112

All of my mods on the second post have been redone for 6.7.
As far as the hotspot charges, give it up. They are monitoring their network, and PC traffic is different from normal mobile traffic, if you do it enough they will catch you and tell you to pay up or stop doing it. It is in the terms of the contract, they are enforcing it now since TMO is losing money. Besides, if you get the 5g plan tethering/hotspot is free.

Personally I'm more curious to understand the technical changes that were made by TMOUS in this latest release in regards to the Tethering redirect that was put in place. I'm not as curious about TMOUS's monitoring practices and terms of contracts - as this is old news and technically not very interesting. I still appreciate your posts, just saying.

thnx
28th May 2012, 08:53 AM   |  #71518  
OP Senior Member
XDA-Developers
Thanks Meter: 71,771

37,309 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92drls

Wow!

I just want to thank you Mike for 1.1.0. Its hands down, thee best all around ROM I have ever flashed, let alone ICS. I flashed the sony, supercharger, HQ camera and the stock kernel. I'm 1 day and 3 hours in with 33% left. I wont need to even charge it until lunch tomorrow.

I make a lot of calls, texts, live music and browsing with some light gaming and this is perfect. Thank you so much. I'm too broke to donate but I wanted to be sure you knew how much I appreciate your time and effort you've put in. ARHD has been my daily since I started way back with the 1.1.6 I think it was back in like September!

Thanks again!

In case anyone is wondering, I'm using an Evo 3d battery with "system tuner pro" app settings set as follows:

192MHz minimum - 1.18GHz maximum -- ondemand
screen off max at 432MHz - conservative
in call max at 864MHz
force all cpu's online - disabled (tested thoroughly and never noticed a difference besides a large battery drain)

These are rather low settings but it runs very smooth and doesn't glitch at all, I am very satisfied. Kinda sucks cuz I love waiting and flashing new updates but I may not ever change this.. Maybe a theme and I'm done!

Thanks for the feedback

Sent from my HTC One X
28th May 2012, 09:19 AM   |  #71519  
Flag Haarlem
Thanks Meter: 13

152 posts
More
Thanks for Your suggestions

I even superwiped and put an empty sdcard in my phone......
Do not use any backup for my apps. I do not have many so always install from market.. and of course the ones included in the rom
Only app I always install is sygic aura navigation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stev32k

I have no idea what is going on with your WiFi, but I had an intermittent GPS problem for months that no one was able to solve. I finally deleted every app on the phone that could be deleted then started adding them back one at time until I finally found the culprit (maps). The whole process took several months.

I would suggest you start by wiping all the cache and user data files on your phone, pull the battery, reboot, and see if that helps. If it does some app is not playing nice. Then you can start a long painful process of finding out who the bad player is.

P.S. I would start with any app that specifically uses WiFi, then all communication type apps like call control, dialers, call blockers, browsers, etc.

28th May 2012, 12:12 PM   |  #71520  
Flag City of Angels, CA
Thanks Meter: 448

1,122 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smockpuv

Sorry for the dual post. I am not complaining in any way shape or form. I'm not sure where you are getting that from. I said I am having GPS problems, that's it. I just wanted to know the difference between ROMs so stop saying crap that isn't true.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G with Beats Audio using XDA

Hey there.... I was having big issues with my GPS as well.... One thing that actually worked for me was cleaning the EFS cache... Check on the first page for instructions.

Another way you could fix it is superwiping your phone.... And installing the new ROM fresh!
You could also backup your apps and data with Mybackup pro or Titanium. That way you don't have to install everything again.....just don't backup system data... Redo your settings again from the beginning.

Once you do.that, it shouldn't take more than 10 secs to lock. Also GPS status app works great... But better after a fresh install.

Try it and.report back,

Lu

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
#1 rom, android revolution hd, arhd, awesome, beats audio, best rom, best support, epic, good roms, htc sensation, htc sensation best rom, ice cream sandwich, ics, ics 4.0.3, mike1986, mike1986., most support, no battery drain, sense, sense 3.5, sense 3.6, sense 4 newspaper militia, stable, stable rom, t-mobile ics
Previous Thread Next Thread