Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,848 Members 36,881 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Android Revolution HD 7.3 & 9.2 | High Quality & Performance | O/C | Legendary

Tip us?

Whiskey103
Old
Forum Moderator Recognized Themer Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 11208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybregunne View Post
Go to androidrevolution.nl

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
Yeah, problem is they are in a hidden folder. At least not easy to be found.
I will try to update the main folder with few more older versions

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey103 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ShadowPony
Old
Thanks Meter 592

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey103 View Post

actually, even the new ones can not be found on the visible folders :/
Phone: HTC Desire HD
ROM: ARHD 6.4 by mike1986.
Kernel: RCMIX3D-V12-2WCR
Radio: 12.69a.60.29U_26.17.14.11_M
Recovery: 4EXT Recovery Touch 1.0.0.5 RC9, build 40
Other Apps:
Daemon Controller 4.3.2-beta1 for OC and UV
virtuous_oc Daemon
Theme: /* IceHD - created by he_stheone, adapted by Restorer */

roboprint
Old
(Last edited by roboprint; 28th May 2012 at 02:43 PM.)
Thanks Meter 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassir.masood View Post
i just ran the super wipe script and installed 6.3.3 again... didnt change the kernel or anything.... just didnt flash ocd... i m planning to install it manually now... if u dont mind can i have ur skype id or some other way to communicate directly with you????
Before you flash something please read this post
I suggest you to use ARHD IRC channel
There you can always find help. This is channel with a lot of smart people knows much more about ARHD than I

ROM: Android Revolution HD 6.3.3 by Mike 1986
Kernel:RCMIX3D V12.2 CALL RECORD
Radio: 12.65.60.29_26.14.04.28_M ( exe version)
Mods: BlueHD for ARHD 6.3.x (includes beats audio) v3.9,

Thanks received are appreciated

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to roboprint For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Saluco
Old
(Last edited by Saluco; 28th May 2012 at 02:56 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1878
Quote:
it happened again... although i have increased the voltage etc... flashed the 1ghz patch.... increased the uv values by +25 still it turned it self off... any suggestions or should i revert to the ruu?????
Can you describe a little this reboots or shutdowns....when do they happend ...what are doing with the phone...do they happen when you use the phone or when he is on standby

Did you tried some other ROMs ??

And if you are so convinced that is a ROM issue, try the pd98img... To revert to 1.32 , you can do it very quickly

Send from my DHD using Monocytes, Macrophages and Natural Killer cells
Galaxy Note 2
ARHD

Omega

WACCOPEDIA

Advanced Tricks for Saving Battery

.....THE LOVE BELOW.....
Quote:

....and of course, my KungFu is better than yours )

Sybregunne
Old
Thanks Meter 1127

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey103 View Post

Just bring the sunshine back with a fixed dhd.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

andrev_oc | DaemonController-4.3.2-beta1.apk | Thread | Donate

Borrow money from pessimists they hardly expect them back...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sybregunne For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TaFFy4BoBo
Old
Thanks Meter 12
For quite some time I've been experiencing very low signal on gsm/wcdma auto or wcdma only network settings. In numbers: 3-6 asu and -110 to -90 dbm. When switching to gsm only, it jumps to -75 and 19 asu. I have the exact kernel, radio and rom as my signature says. What is there to do?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda premium
Phone: HTC 8X

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

Tablet: Nexus 7 32 GB Wi-Fi
ROM: Stock
Recovery: TWRP 2.3.3.0
Kernel: Stock

bassir.masood
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saluco View Post
Can you describe a little this reboots or shutdowns....when do they happend ...what are doing with the phone...do they happen when you use the phone or when he is on standby

Did you tried some other ROMs ??

And if you are so convinced that is a ROM issue, try the pd98img... To revert to 1.32 , you can do it very quickly

Send from my DHD using Monocytes, Macrophages and Natural Killer cells
it happens when the phone is in standby mode... and it doesnt happen at a fixed time or a fixed instance... it happens randomly and usually i dont even notice it untill i need to make a call or something... i have been using this phone for almost a year now and i had rooted it the first day i bought it... have been using arhd since the first day and i havent tried another rom... and to be honest i dont want to try another rom because i know they usually have problems or bugs... and what is the pd98.img???? can u please tell me????
HTC Desire HD (Root, Radio S-OFF, SuperCID, ENG S-OFF) | ROM: Android Revolution HD 6.3.2
Kernel: RCMIX_v122_OC_UV_2WCR | Recovery: 4EXT Recovery Touch | Radio: 12.65.60.29U_26.14.04.28_M

Saluco
Old
Thanks Meter 1878
Quote:
it happens when the phone is in standby mode... and it doesnt happen at a fixed time or a fixed instance... it happens randomly and usually i dont even notice it untill i need to make a call or something... i have been using this phone for almost a year now and i had rooted it the first day i bought it... have been using arhd since the first day and i havent tried another rom... and to be honest i dont want to try another rom because i know they usually have problems or bugs... and what is the pd98.img???? can u please tell me????
how did you root your phone....didnt you use the downgrade method to RUU 1.32

read the thread in the link put the pd98img.zip on the sdcard reboot and let the image do the job

i c ant tell if any other kernel will help you, but since is so easy to change a kernel i dont see why dont you try first

but the way you describe the things this is hardly a Software problem but looks more like an Hardware issue to me

i asked you on an earlier post if did you take a look if your battery is really fit in the socket....because mine was a little JUMPY :P after open so manny times battery cover and i addend some tape on his external side to be better fitted because every time i put my DHD a little harder on a table or trough it on the bad my phone turned off
Galaxy Note 2
ARHD

Omega

WACCOPEDIA

Advanced Tricks for Saving Battery

.....THE LOVE BELOW.....
Quote:

....and of course, my KungFu is better than yours )
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saluco For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ShadowPony
Old
Thanks Meter 592

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaFFy4BoBo View Post
For quite some time I've been experiencing very low signal on gsm/wcdma auto or wcdma only network settings. In numbers: 3-6 asu and -110 to -90 dbm. When switching to gsm only, it jumps to -75 and 19 asu. I have the exact kernel, radio and rom as my signature says. What is there to do?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda premium
not really anything you can do, most likely the signal is bad

I have the same situation at work and at home

but you can try changing radios (and the accompanying RIL) and see which one fares better
however, a bad signal is a bad signal, no matter what radio you use
ROM: ARHD 6.4 by mike1986.
Kernel: RCMIX3D-V12-2WCR
Radio: 12.69a.60.29U_26.17.14.11_M
Recovery: 4EXT Recovery Touch 1.0.0.5 RC9, build 40
Other Apps:
Daemon Controller 4.3.2-beta1 for OC and UV
virtuous_oc Daemon
Theme: /* IceHD - created by he_stheone, adapted by Restorer */

The Following User Says Thank You to ShadowPony For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bassir.masood
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saluco View Post
how did you root your phone....didnt you use the downgrade method to RUU 1.32

read the thread in the link put the pd98img.zip on the sdcard reboot and let the image do the job

i c ant tell if any other kernel will help you, but since is so easy to change a kernel i dont see why dont you try first

but the way you describe the things this is hardly a Software problem but looks more like an Hardware issue to me

i asked you on an earlier post if did you take a look if your battery is really fit in the socket....because mine was a little JUMPY :P after open so manny times battery cover and i addend some tape on his external side to be better fitted because every time i put my DHD a little harder on a table or trough it on the bad my phone turned off
ya i did downgrade using the method u described... and i made sure the battery is fit snugly into the socket... the battery is not lose.... i have so far tried 4 different kernals but the problem remains.... can it be due to an sd card issue???? i m pretty sad about this issue... i love my desire hd... and i dont know if its a hardware issue why did it start recently???? it did this before too and i asked u for help and then it went away... i am clueless... i need my phone to be fine again.... please i beg you to share with me everything u can think of so that i might get over this issue....
HTC Desire HD (Root, Radio S-OFF, SuperCID, ENG S-OFF) | ROM: Android Revolution HD 6.3.2
Kernel: RCMIX_v122_OC_UV_2WCR | Recovery: 4EXT Recovery Touch | Radio: 12.65.60.29U_26.14.04.28_M

Tags
android, arhd, awesome, custom, desire hd best rom, dhd, gingerbread, htc, mike1986, revolution, rom, script, sense, teaser, thank you