Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM] Android Revolution HD 7.3 & 9.2 | High Quality & Performance | O/C | Legendary

OP mike1986.

28th May 2012, 02:37 PM   |  #67721  
Whiskey103's Avatar
Forum Moderator Recognized Themer Recognized Developer Portal Supporter
Flag Tell me, I’m lost . . .
Thanks Meter: 12,004
 
7,317 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybregunne

Go to androidrevolution.nl

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, problem is they are in a hidden folder. At least not easy to be found.
I will try to update the main folder with few more older versions

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey103 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th May 2012, 03:30 PM   |  #67722  
ShadowPony's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag in a barn
Thanks Meter: 592
 
639 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey103

Yeah, problem is they are in a hidden folder. At least not easy to be found.
I will try to update the main folder with few more older versions

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

actually, even the new ones can not be found on the visible folders :/
28th May 2012, 03:40 PM   |  #67723  
roboprint's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag warsaw
Thanks Meter: 397
 
703 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassir.masood

i just ran the super wipe script and installed 6.3.3 again... didnt change the kernel or anything.... just didnt flash ocd... i m planning to install it manually now... if u dont mind can i have ur skype id or some other way to communicate directly with you????

Before you flash something please read this post
I suggest you to use ARHD IRC channel
There you can always find help. This is channel with a lot of smart people knows much more about ARHD than I
Last edited by roboprint; 28th May 2012 at 03:43 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to roboprint For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th May 2012, 03:49 PM   |  #67724  
Saluco's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Constanta
Thanks Meter: 1,880
 
2,439 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassir.masood

it happened again... although i have increased the voltage etc... flashed the 1ghz patch.... increased the uv values by +25 still it turned it self off... any suggestions or should i revert to the ruu?????

Can you describe a little this reboots or shutdowns....when do they happend ...what are doing with the phone...do they happen when you use the phone or when he is on standby

Did you tried some other ROMs ??


And if you are so convinced that is a ROM issue, try the pd98img... To revert to 1.32 , you can do it very quickly

Send from my DHD using Monocytes, Macrophages and Natural Killer cells
Last edited by Saluco; 28th May 2012 at 03:56 PM.
28th May 2012, 04:20 PM   |  #67725  
Sybregunne's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Currently in Singapore
Thanks Meter: 1,129
 
973 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey103

Yeah, problem is they are in a hidden folder. At least not easy to be found.
I will try to update the main folder with few more older versions

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Just bring the sunshine back with a fixed dhd.


Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sybregunne For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th May 2012, 04:26 PM   |  #67726  
TaFFy4BoBo's Avatar
Member
Flag Constanta
Thanks Meter: 12
 
56 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
For quite some time I've been experiencing very low signal on gsm/wcdma auto or wcdma only network settings. In numbers: 3-6 asu and -110 to -90 dbm. When switching to gsm only, it jumps to -75 and 19 asu. I have the exact kernel, radio and rom as my signature says. What is there to do?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda premium
28th May 2012, 04:39 PM   |  #67727  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
40 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saluco

Can you describe a little this reboots or shutdowns....when do they happend ...what are doing with the phone...do they happen when you use the phone or when he is on standby

Did you tried some other ROMs ??


And if you are so convinced that is a ROM issue, try the pd98img... To revert to 1.32 , you can do it very quickly

Send from my DHD using Monocytes, Macrophages and Natural Killer cells

it happens when the phone is in standby mode... and it doesnt happen at a fixed time or a fixed instance... it happens randomly and usually i dont even notice it untill i need to make a call or something... i have been using this phone for almost a year now and i had rooted it the first day i bought it... have been using arhd since the first day and i havent tried another rom... and to be honest i dont want to try another rom because i know they usually have problems or bugs... and what is the pd98.img???? can u please tell me????
28th May 2012, 06:42 PM   |  #67728  
Saluco's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Constanta
Thanks Meter: 1,880
 
2,439 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassir.masood

it happens when the phone is in standby mode... and it doesnt happen at a fixed time or a fixed instance... it happens randomly and usually i dont even notice it untill i need to make a call or something... i have been using this phone for almost a year now and i had rooted it the first day i bought it... have been using arhd since the first day and i havent tried another rom... and to be honest i dont want to try another rom because i know they usually have problems or bugs... and what is the pd98.img???? can u please tell me????

how did you root your phone....didnt you use the downgrade method to RUU 1.32



read the thread in the link put the pd98img.zip on the sdcard reboot and let the image do the job

i c ant tell if any other kernel will help you, but since is so easy to change a kernel i dont see why dont you try first


but the way you describe the things this is hardly a Software problem but looks more like an Hardware issue to me


i asked you on an earlier post if did you take a look if your battery is really fit in the socket....because mine was a little JUMPY :P after open so manny times battery cover and i addend some tape on his external side to be better fitted because every time i put my DHD a little harder on a table or trough it on the bad my phone turned off
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saluco For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th May 2012, 07:30 PM   |  #67729  
ShadowPony's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag in a barn
Thanks Meter: 592
 
639 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaFFy4BoBo

For quite some time I've been experiencing very low signal on gsm/wcdma auto or wcdma only network settings. In numbers: 3-6 asu and -110 to -90 dbm. When switching to gsm only, it jumps to -75 and 19 asu. I have the exact kernel, radio and rom as my signature says. What is there to do?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda premium

not really anything you can do, most likely the signal is bad

I have the same situation at work and at home

but you can try changing radios (and the accompanying RIL) and see which one fares better
however, a bad signal is a bad signal, no matter what radio you use
The Following User Says Thank You to ShadowPony For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th May 2012, 10:38 PM   |  #67730  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
40 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saluco

how did you root your phone....didnt you use the downgrade method to RUU 1.32



read the thread in the link put the pd98img.zip on the sdcard reboot and let the image do the job

i c ant tell if any other kernel will help you, but since is so easy to change a kernel i dont see why dont you try first


but the way you describe the things this is hardly a Software problem but looks more like an Hardware issue to me


i asked you on an earlier post if did you take a look if your battery is really fit in the socket....because mine was a little JUMPY :P after open so manny times battery cover and i addend some tape on his external side to be better fitted because every time i put my DHD a little harder on a table or trough it on the bad my phone turned off

ya i did downgrade using the method u described... and i made sure the battery is fit snugly into the socket... the battery is not lose.... i have so far tried 4 different kernals but the problem remains.... can it be due to an sd card issue???? i m pretty sad about this issue... i love my desire hd... and i dont know if its a hardware issue why did it start recently???? it did this before too and i asked u for help and then it went away... i am clueless... i need my phone to be fine again.... please i beg you to share with me everything u can think of so that i might get over this issue....

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, arhd, awesome, custom, desire hd best rom, dhd, gingerbread, htc, mike1986, revolution, rom, script, sense, teaser, thank you
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes