battery lfe 2 launchers

OP dudejb

28th March 2012, 02:04 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 100

572 posts
More
Is battery life reduced when you have 2 launchers. I installed Espier and noticed now that I have 2 launchers battery life has reduced is this normal? I like the way to uninstall apps from espier. I still use TWLauncher and just use Espier to uninstall apps since I did not set a Default launcher I guess both are running simultaneously.
30th March 2012, 09:37 PM   |  #2  
Flag Winnipeg, MB Canada
Thanks Meter: 127

918 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudejb

Is battery life reduced when you have 2 launchers. I installed Espier and noticed now that I have 2 launchers battery life has reduced is this normal? I like the way to uninstall apps from espier. I still use TWLauncher and just use Espier to uninstall apps since I did not set a Default launcher I guess both are running simultaneously.

Activate one of the Launchers, then go to Settings > Applications > Running Services, if you see both launcher you're using in there, then yes, both are consuming battery. Normally, you should only see the launcher that is ACTIVE.
28th May 2012, 03:49 PM   |  #3  
Flag Beijing
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
I've seen a similar behavior, but in my case is I found that the problem was with the launcher itself, in this case "GO Launcher EX", I've noticed that after a while, it will start consuming CPU (around 3%) even if it is idle, the solution I found is restarting it (the launcher).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread