Yesterday on the second day of use, power cylce #2 i ended at 22 days. But the one thing that caught my eye as being strange was Google services "Google services framework & bookmark sync" had 2,375 wake locks. I had sync off the entire time with none of the sync options when it's on selected. No additional book marks on my browser. Last time I saw anything near this was the Facebook app a week ago on Juggernaut which I uninstalled and have not installed again.
I tried to search for a cause but I seem to just find to just clear cache or turn sync off. Uninstall Google apps etc. All which I already tried. Anyone know what a cause to this may be?
Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA
Pending Shipment of my new 32GB Black Nexus 5
- Samsung Galaxy S2 (2+ years old, many many falls, no troubles at all, never had to replace)
- HTC HD7
- HTC HD2
- iPhone 3g (First phone I unlocked/custom ROM)
- G1 (Happy Birthday Android!)
- HTC Excalibur
- T-Mobile SDA II (First phone that I tethered with)
- LG L1400 (Best dumb phone I've ever had, fell off a motorcycle going 80mph+ down a highway with only minor scratches to show for it)
- Kyocera 2119b