FORUMS

XeroAsh Theme for CM12

This theme by XDA Senior Member balrajs99 features a black and slate gray UI that gives your phone a … more

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more

Android’s Consistency and The User Experience

This is a site of power users, and it is fair to say that most of us are more … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[KERNEL][4/11/12] TestyMeh ICS 1.0 - OC+SIO+Initd ICS, New Suspend Method, Added Veno

28th May 2012, 08:30 PM |#411  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Had rebooting issues with HD rom and other kernals. I installed this and everything is sorted. 2 days no reboot or glitch. I actually sold my prime as this was matching it in all performance i needed it for. I couldnt find anything the prime was better in.

Revolution hd rom with this kernal is amazing. Take it from me, Ill stay up for 3 years trying to find something to sort out rebooting. I cant sleep if my tech is not functioning as it should.

Thanks again for kernal
The Following User Says Thank You to snakeybidder For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
blades still owns the internets, it really works?!, kernel, omnomnomnom, roach is too busy playing with himself, testy unicorn
Previous Thread Next Thread