Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,749 Members 49,754 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[02 MAY][ROM/DEV/WIP] Unofficial *CM9* & *AOKP* for Evo 3D GSM [everyday builds]

Tip us?

4D3
Old
Thanks Meter 187

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hey_joe View Post
Is this suppose to be a rant or bug report
bug report on screen and wondering why my battery drained 70% in a little over an hour or 2!

(i did write it in plane English...)

"Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate" - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

S-ON FASTBOOT FLASHER
The DEFINITIVE MTTY THREAD MARK 2 HD2 Edition
The DEFINITIVE MTTY THREAD DIAMOND Edition

-
Donate

4D3
Old
Thanks Meter 187

DONATE TO ME
Hi,

I would not recommend ANYONE use this rom, I just woke this morning, checked my emails through the gmail app, the device hung, for about 30 seconds then restarted.

Upon restarting, it had totally corrupted the memory card, it recommended that I format the card before using it.

I put the card into my PC to try and rescue the card and again it said "card damaged, you must format before using the card"

I am using the CM9 build..

Thanks

"Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate" - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

S-ON FASTBOOT FLASHER

-
Donate
The Following User Says Thank You to 4D3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

4D3
Old
Thanks Meter 187

DONATE TO ME
Are there any more movements on this rom or is it time to try something different?

thanks

S-ON FASTBOOT FLASHER

-
Donate

nikosblade
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4D3 View Post
Are there any more movements on this rom or is it time to try something different?

thanks
I am really curious.... After all this disaster:
Quote:
Hi,

I would not recommend ANYONE use this rom, I just woke this morning, checked my emails through the gmail app, the device hung, for about 30 seconds then restarted.

Upon restarting, it had totally corrupted the memory card, it recommended that I format the card before using it.

I put the card into my PC to try and rescue the card and again it said "card damaged, you must format before using the card"

I am using the CM9 build..

Thanks
Why the heck are you still with this rom?!?!?!

4D3
Old
Thanks Meter 187

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikosblade View Post
I am really curious.... After all this disaster:

Why the heck are you still with this rom?!?!?!
MDJ is (IMO) the best dev on XDA...(Not fanboying here) but..I used windows mobile for years and followed XannyTECH, then when Android was released Xanny said he was going to jump to android, but never made it so I have 90% of the time I have used MDJ Android!

Also regarding the SD card, somehow the MFT got corrupted/deleted, I recovered all the data using an app a friend wrote for me!

The rom has been holding stable but with a few random shutdowns/reboots and the screen turning on issue.

I guess I hold out hope that something else will release!

As far as I can see, there are very few other CM9 roms!

thanks

S-ON FASTBOOT FLASHER

-
Donate
The Following User Says Thank You to 4D3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

muhsli
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Quote:
MDJ is (IMO) the best dev on XDA...(Not fanboying here) but..I used windows mobile for years and followed XannyTECH, then when Android was released Xanny said he was going to jump to android, but never made it so I have 90% of the time I have used MDJ Android!

Also regarding the SD card, somehow the MFT got corrupted/deleted, I recovered all the data using an app a friend wrote for me!

The rom has been holding stable but with a few random shutdowns/reboots and the screen turning on issue.

I guess I hold out hope that something else will release!

As far as I can see, there are very few other CM9 roms!

thanks
I agree, this community have alot of great dvs including MDJ which in my opinion are the greatest of the great.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
HTC EVO 3D
Running AOKP Milestone 5 + Kernel 0.7 - Thanks to Team KANG and to m-deejay!

GOOGLE GALAXY NEXUS - CWM TOUCH 5.8.0.2 - I9250XXLF1
Running
bigxie's Jellybean 4.1.1 OTA + franco.Kernel-512GPU-r220-JB - Thanks to bigxie and to franciscofranco for my liquid smooth user experience!

Tags
aokp, cm9