Thanks I am back and booted. I had to mount the hd and use ex3 software to copy the image there - but it was able to load.
Now I can't seem to get any custom rom's to load though - I've tried a couple following these steps:
* Boot in SDE ( connect USB cable )
* Reformat Device , ok!
* Reboot in SDE ( no need )
* Install Archos 4.0.6 Official (firmware_archos_it4.aos) ok ! after Reformat Device copy firmware_archos_it4.aos in
the drive that will appear !
* Reboot and copy "archos.ext4.update" on /mnt/storage (this Rom) ok!
* Reboot in SDE ->Remove android kernel -> Flash kernel & Init Frams ok!
* Copy Files -> Ok -> Reboot ok !
Everything goes okay, but reboot just goes like normal, no update or anything applies.
Has I say you in the other post, you have to remove Android Kernel before flash Kernel&InitFrams ...