Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[TOOL]{PC} WIFI & USB Android Manager |v.5.4| 30.06.2013

OP jakuburban

29th May 2012, 08:23 PM   |  #51  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 290
 
978 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
Android Manager v.4.6:
- Added drag&drop to delete files from phone and make a copy
The Following User Says Thank You to jakuburban For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th May 2012, 09:21 PM   |  #52  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 128
 
723 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakuburban

Android Manager v.4.6:
- Added drag&drop to delete files from phone and make a copy

We need mirrors for your App such as megashare , mediafire etc ....

Thanks in advance
30th May 2012, 04:32 PM   |  #53  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 290
 
978 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by machhho

We need mirrors for your App such as megashare , mediafire etc ....

Thanks in advance

Do You have any problems downloading the program? I think Box is nice hosting and has some nice functions
30th May 2012, 07:59 PM   |  #54  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 128
 
723 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakuburban

Do You have any problems downloading the program? I think Box is nice hosting and has some nice functions

Yeah , in my country that host doesn't even open and so I can't download .

thanks
30th May 2012, 08:22 PM   |  #55  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 290
 
978 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by machhho

Yeah , in my country that host doesn't even open and so I can't download .

thanks

Ok I'll upload it tomorrow on other server. Minus can be?

Sent from X10
Use this tool forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1415600
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jakuburban For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th May 2012, 08:48 PM   |  #56  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 128
 
723 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakuburban

Ok I'll upload it tomorrow on other server. Minus can be?

Sent from X10
Use this tool forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1415600

thanks alot , Minus would be great because it is resumable .
31st May 2012, 04:12 PM   |  #57  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 290
 
978 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by machhho

thanks alot , Minus would be great because it is resumable .

DONE! Check out the mirror
18th June 2012, 11:23 AM   |  #58  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 290
 
978 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
Android Manager v.4.9:
- Added one file renaming
- Fixed copymode while right mouse click
The Following User Says Thank You to jakuburban For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th June 2012, 02:56 AM   |  #59  
cartmenicus's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag British columbia
Thanks Meter: 1,970
 
2,910 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakuburban

Android Manager v.4.9:
- Added one file renaming
- Fixed copymode while right mouse click

Pardon my complete stupidness hahaha but i cnat figure out how to run the program... i extracted it?? and there is nothing in the .zip with a program??? sorry hahahaah
19th June 2012, 11:51 AM   |  #60  
OP Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 290
 
978 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenhiscock98

Pardon my complete stupidness hahaha but i cnat figure out how to run the program... i extracted it?? and there is nothing in the .zip with a program??? sorry hahahaah

It's the "Backup.exe" file You have to run. Sorry for this mess, I'll have to change that

The Following User Says Thank You to jakuburban For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes