Originally Posted by _Sofos_
Perfect question.. Actually my phone seems very smooth and stable so far, battery seems fine as well so i admit it is a very nice and stable rom but i miss :
1. jKay Settings (yes i already have lots of options but not as much as jKay provides, the more the better right?)
2. I miss the SNS options i had with samsung roms (installed specific apk's into system/app without installing Social Hub) being able to synchronize my calendar(events birthdays etc)+contacts(pictures+email accounts and other info) with facebook and other accounts without installing facebook app (which actually drains battery like hell plus it synchronizes only contacts and most of the times doesnt really work for me at least).
3. I like the new keyboard but i miss the way options(select all,copy,paste etc) were showed to you when texting with the old one or the way you could change language plus you could text in the whole screen when you were in landscape mode.
4. I hate the Contacts.apk (i like the dialer tho, which can easily be done with a theme i guess, hail Vertumus :-p ). Doesn't feel handy and if i want to join 2 contacts for example i have to edit one first. It's a pure mess in my eyes in general. I miss the slide right and left to call or text someone as well.
5. Missing the Call Recording (not with an external app)
6. No option to use the second mic when calling someone (was very handy in crowded places with noise)
Ok now it is more clear to me ... you want the best of two world, i can't blame you for this ..
Perhaps you can try this on AOSP :
To synchronise your contacts with Facebook, you can try haxsync :
For the keyboard i use Swiftkey, this one gave me everything i need, did you try it ?
For contacts you can try Go Contacts.. perhaps you will like it..
For call recording, Callrecorder... i know this is an external app bu i prefer recording every conversation than delete uninteresting one than missing an important one.
I suppose that you've already tried some of these applications, these are just suggestions.
SHSII : ParanoidAndroid 2.54 - RomLightened
Desire HD : AOSP-4.2.2 JDQ39 - RomLightened
Iconia A510 : Stock JB 4.1.2
Iconia A510Bis : NoThrill JB 4.1.2