Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,052 Members 43,086 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.1.1][Hybrid] PARANOIDANDROID [DISCONTINUED]

Tip us?

sergiuvolo
Old
Thanks Meter 4
In my opinion the best way to use tab hybrid and a good zoom is to update nova launcher. Anyone tryed? Sorry for my english

Pixa241
Old
Thanks Meter 27
So I have a question. What makes this better than CM9 or AOKP. Is it just basically the ability to have tablet UI on phone. Or what benefits are there to this rom. Looks interesting

Sent from my HTC Sensation using XDA

T-Macgnolia
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1,886

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergiuvolo View Post
In my opinion the best way to use tab hybrid and a good zoom is to update nova launcher. Anyone tryed? Sorry for my english
Hmm that is odd I installed the Nova update last night and it totally screwed the visuals up on the launcher. So I uninstall the update. But I just installed the updat e again because of your post,and it did not do that this time. It actually does make it fit the device better. It appears lime the launcher is in phone mode now. In luancher settings you can only view them like it would be in phone mode. It does not have the double scrolling screen like the rest of the settings. But it does help make the visuals for the luancher fit the device better. The default DPI on the update is 240, but I am going to play around with it some.

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixa241 View Post
So I have a question. What makes this better than CM9 or AOKP. Is it just basically the ability to have tablet UI on phone. Or what benefits are there to this rom. Looks interesting

Sent from my HTC Sensation using XDA
No it is not just the ability to have the tablet UI. You have all it the Parinoid settings in settings that you can use to teak the ROM to your how you like it. You can set the DPI individually for each app to get the size abd orientation like you want it with the Hybrid settings. Check the screen shot and the video below. Both of them should help you see what I mean.

New to XDA? Please have a read here and here, they are here to help you.
XDA Search Video
S-off explained
Guide on HTC HD2
4EXT Themes, Splash screens, and Bootanimation By T-Macgnolia
XDA-BLOG Writer
RegawMOD Bootloader Customizer for Sensation

Current daily device= Samsung Galaxy Note 2
ROM=TMOUS Stock Multi Window update not rooted
Other devices=TMOUS HTC Sensation 4G,TMOUS HTC HD2 , Acer Iconia A500

sergiuvolo
Old
Thanks Meter 4
when you make the update, if it not resize well, you can do it in nova settings by changing width margin and height margin. I played a lot and for me worked fine

cruz_azul
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I love this rom! I hate battery life though :/

Sent from my Sensation using XDA Premium App

mckellick
Old
Thanks Meter 35
I agree..I test drove this Rom and Its pretty stable..tweaks are good and response Is good. Having the ability to have the tablet with a push of a button Is very nice. Battery life Is my only problem I saw with this Rom. Other than that great work Dev and keep up the great work. Cheers!
"THE OFFICIAL ROM ZOMBIE"
HTC SENSATION 4G

o0rebelious0o
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Thumbs up Great Rom

This Rom's really great. It feels fast and smooth. A few bugs though, the tablet status bar at the bottom is occasionally a little unresponsive, it glows acknowledging touch but doesn't pop the menu up. The letters don't pop up in the bubble properly after clicking a letter on the keyboard. Theres also no battery % shown in the notification pop up though that probably isn't a bug. Overall I've been really happy with it for the past day or so, shame about the battery life but as you said that's from the android source not your work. Cheers guys, never thought i'd be stolen away from sense 4

T-Macgnolia
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1,886

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by o0rebelious0o View Post
This Rom's really great. It feels fast and smooth. A few bugs though, the tablet status bar at the bottom is occasionally a little unresponsive, it glows acknowledging touch but doesn't pop the menu up. The letters don't pop up in the bubble properly after clicking a letter on the keyboard. Theres also no battery % shown in the notification pop up though that probably isn't a bug. Overall I've been really happy with it for the past day or so, shame about the battery life but as you said that's from the android source not your work. Cheers guys, never thought i'd be stolen away from sense 4
You have to go into settings/system/status bar/battery status style to select a battery display.
New to XDA? Please have a read here and here, they are here to help you.
XDA Search Video
S-off explained
Guide on HTC HD2
4EXT Themes, Splash screens, and Bootanimation By T-Macgnolia
XDA-BLOG Writer
RegawMOD Bootloader Customizer for Sensation

Current daily device= Samsung Galaxy Note 2
ROM=TMOUS Stock Multi Window update not rooted
Other devices=TMOUS HTC Sensation 4G,TMOUS HTC HD2 , Acer Iconia A500

anhttcm
Old
Thanks Meter 2
i set launcher 160 Dpi.

elkingyboy
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Hi, I hope someone can help.
I just tried to flash this coming from ARHD and have been stuck at the Bears Audio screen for about 15mins.
Have I missed something obvious?

Cheers

Kingy
Device: Samsung Galaxy S4
ROM: Dans GE Latest
Recovery: Philz Latest

Tags
aokp, hybrid, mod, paranoid, tablet