FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[CUSTOM] Modded-CyanogenMod ROM discussion thread

967 posts
Thanks Meter: 101
 
By agent205, Senior Member on 3rd January 2012, 04:30 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
30th May 2012, 01:38 AM |#1081  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugoglezp

I think I did it, everything works fine for me now. Here´s the link: http://www.fileserve.com/file/JjuxnU...v1.0_Black.zip

Only the person that uploaded that file
can download it, may i sugest mediafire?
Last edited by CameraObscura; 30th May 2012 at 02:32 AM.
 
 
30th May 2012, 02:09 AM |#1082  
Member
Flag Teapa
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugoglezp

I think I did it, everything works fine for me now. Here´s the link: http://www.fileserve.com/file/JjuxnU...v1.0_Black.zip

MF link please.
30th May 2012, 09:05 AM |#1083  
Siguiriya's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 49
 
More
Can anyone comment on the latest build's audio quality (i.e. music) vs stock ROM? I haven't had the time to try it but I'm really curious...
30th May 2012, 09:43 AM |#1084  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siguiriya

Can anyone comment on the latest build's audio quality (i.e. music) vs stock ROM? I haven't had the time to try it but I'm really curious...

IMO stock Roms are still superior to any CM7 based Rom when it comes to audio quality. If phone calls are your priority I would sugest sticking with a stock based Rom...
30th May 2012, 12:16 PM |#1085  
LookedPath's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Verona
Thanks Meter: 214
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CameraObscura

IMO stock Roms are still superior to any CM7 based Rom when it comes to audio quality. If phone calls are your priority I would sugest sticking with a stock based Rom...

This is not true...
Whit the last build the audio is equal rom the stock rom and the only defect that it has is the too low volume on headsets...

Inviato dal mio LG-P970 con Tapatalk 2
30th May 2012, 12:32 PM |#1086  
temasek's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 80,548
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LookedPath

This is not true...
Whit the last build the audio is equal rom the stock rom and the only defect that it has is the too low volume on headsets...

Inviato dal mio LG-P970 con Tapatalk 2

Try volume+ to boost volume across many media including headsets, speakers, etc.

I use it on my p990.
30th May 2012, 12:39 PM |#1087  
Siguiriya's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 49
 
More
Phone call quality is not a priority for me, as long as I can understand what the other person's saying. What I care a LOT more about is audio quality for media, which was still very poor in build #78 compared to stock.
30th May 2012, 12:48 PM |#1088  
temasek's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 80,548
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siguiriya

Phone call quality is not a priority for me, as long as I can understand what the other person's saying. What I care a LOT more about is audio quality for media, which was still very poor in build #78 compared to stock.

Audio fix for p970 is in my build #79. Pls read changelogs.

Now my latest build is #81
30th May 2012, 02:50 PM |#1089  
Senior Member
Flag Castellón (SPAIN)
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Rom blindsmoke v 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by CameraObscura

Only the person that uploaded that file
can download it, may i sugest mediafire?

Sorry you´re right, I didn´t realized of that. Here´s a good link :

https://rapidshare.com/files/3920663...p970_0.3.1.zip
The Following User Says Thank You to hugoglezp For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th May 2012, 05:34 PM |#1090  
Siguiriya's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 49
 
More
Tried the latest build, still doesn't even compare to stock audio...

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda premium
30th May 2012, 06:54 PM |#1091  
temasek's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 80,548
 
More
temasek's UNOFFICIAL BUILD RC3-82


CHANGELOG

MERGED COMMITS UP TO
Change I46abdd6b: Un-dim speaker light as it only can handle full brightness.
http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#q,sta...ingerbread,n,z

NOTABLE MERGED COMMITS (Not in my Cherry-Picked List)
- Change Iada34394: Temporary hack for dual core cpus
- Change I13b3108c: reboot: applet for bootmenu standalone version (gb variant)

CHERRY-PICKS UPDATES
NEW - Change Ib0a42b20: Fix medium month name list, 'Mai' ist not an abbreviation.
NEW - Change Ia88a0e19: Use full weekday for PT lock screen date.
MERGED - Change Ib3037b8d: Fix list settings initialization.
MERGED - Change Ia7f18384: Recreate gesture store on load.
MERGED - Change I1841a642: Add missing software audio codecs for OMAP devices. - p970
REVERTED - Change I1416ec70: use same reboot applet as ics, tabs cleaned


MD5SUM: dd157b75d5ffc4df6a1f9f66fd270595


FULL CHANGELOG - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1421425
Last edited by temasek; 30th May 2012 at 07:04 PM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to temasek For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm7, cyanogen, discussion, mod, rom
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes